Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 01-27-2001, 01:05 AM
Lloyd Axworthy told the UN in a recent address?

Default Lloyd Axworthy told the UN in a recent address?

Help me out here s.v.p.

Lloyd Axworthy had told the UN in a recent address, that the biggest threat to a nations' security in the near future will come from within, not without, and that is why there is a pressing need to gain control of the manufacture and distribution of small arms worldwide......etc.......etc.......etc.

I am looking for a URL (preferred) or paper document that can be referenced in order that I (we) may see the complete address that was given by Mr Axworthy (before he graciously retired).

Anybody?
Old 01-27-2001, 01:34 PM
Rod Henrickson

Default Axworthy

Hi Randy

There can be no doubt that Lloyd Axworthy and misguided people like him are the quintessential devils behind the world guncontrol movement. There are a couple of organizations that should be able to provide you with what you need. The first is CILA. www.cila.org/ CILA is a national service coalition of pro-firearms and sport shooting organizations which studies, preserves, promotes, protects and enhances the ownership, use and enjoyment of firearms and related activities and interests. The second is the Plattsburg Rod and Gun Club. It is a news feed that is dedicated to the sporting and firearms industry. members.aol.com/Joseph1822/index.html

I hope I have been of some help to you. Rod Henrickson
Old 01-28-2001, 12:04 AM
Axworthy

Default Axworthy

Thanks Rod, seems this is exactly what I was looking for.

Randy
Old 01-30-2001, 12:19 AM
The Threat

Default The Threat

What concerns me most is what he hasn't said. What do they believe would trigger such a ruccus inside a country like Canada,that compels them to control the posession of guns?