Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win the US presidential election this year?
Trump 384 70.85%
Biden 158 29.15%
Voters: 542. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 02:18 PM

These are my thoughts .....

My view is simple - (Trump) trying changing the rules (after the fact) to make himself the winner is something that has been repeated in history by dictators ...... is this democracy or should we be wide awake and aware what it playing out before our very own eyes? Love him or hate him this is OVER THE LINE.

I support Trumps rights to legally challenge any result where he believes there may have been wide spread, or systematic fraud causing him to loose an electoral college (or state). Fully support it - we want the truth.

But we should NEVER allow this type of intimidation, fraudulent, underhanded and treasonous behavior.

xxx

A couple articles about this - I think this one speaks to the republican and conservative dilemma we are all facing....

I read lots of news, I don't love the Washington Post, bit this one stuck out for me because it explains the dilemma for us who may not like Trump, but also do not support a democratic liberal government...

But that’s been harder to defend this week, as Trump turned to a darker tactic to stay in power: asking Republican lawmakers to change state law about how electors are decided and give those electors to him. He invited the top Michigan Republican lawmakers to the White House on Friday, and he called a local Detroit Republican election official after she voted to approve that city’s results.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ans-ditch-him/

Last edited by EZM; 11-21-2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
To each his own.

I prefer pics of women myself.
Lol

Very good.

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
These are my thoughts .....

My view is simple - (Trump) trying changing the rules (after the fact) to make himself the winner is something that has been repeated in history by dictators ...... is this democracy or should we be wide awake and aware what it playing out before our very own eyes? Love him or hate him this is OVER THE LINE.

I support Trumps rights to legally challenge any result where he believes there may have been wide spread, or systematic fraud causing him to loose an electoral college (or state). Fully support it - we want the truth.

But we should NEVER allow this type of intimidation, fraudulent, underhanded and treasonous behavior.

xxx

A couple articles about this - I think this one speaks to the republican and conservative dilemma we are all facing....

I read lots of news, I don't love the Washington Post, bit this one stuck out for me because it explains the dilemma for us who may not like Trump, but also do not support a democratic liberal government...

But that’s been harder to defend this week, as Trump turned to a darker tactic to stay in power: asking Republican lawmakers to change state law about how electors are decided and give those electors to him. He invited the top Michigan Republican lawmakers to the White House on Friday, and he called a local Detroit Republican election official after she voted to approve that city’s results.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ans-ditch-him/
Grass roots democracy vs aggregated popular vote and/or party rule has won so far on such somewhat subversive efforts. (Democrats doing this in 2000, 2016. Any others before???? )

As President, Trump still has incredible emergency powers so we’ll see if he tries to use them to retain power beyond the mid-January transfer to Biden.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:16 PM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump Putin.jpg (33.5 KB, 32 views)
Old 11-21-2020, 03:45 PM
Gone Hunting

Obviously I don't know if there was voter fraud or not. But it does seem very possible.

The biggest public radio organization, in the USA, NPR, had this to say about the situation.

Quote:
Democrats and Republicans don't agree on much. But they do agree that voter registration lists across the country are a mess.

A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote. And 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.
Bolding is mine, to highlight the more interesting observations.

Quote:
Election officials say one problem is that Americans move around a lot. And when they do, they seldom alert the local election office that they've left.

Ben Skupien, a registered voter who now lives in Northern Virginia, is pretty typical. He has moved repeatedly over the years and says he's probably registered to vote in about a half-dozen states.
In light of the efforts the Democrats made to remove Trump from office all through his term and starting before he was even elected, I don't think it is unreasonable to suspect they may have rigged this election.

The fact that there is no proof of that, yet, does nothing to prove it didn't happen.

The BBC went even further suggesting that they believe there was widespread vote fraud in the recent US election.

It's only the democrats and left leaning media that continue to claim there is no proof therefore it is not possible.

We all know that most if not all criminal investigations start with little or no proof to back the accusations.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 11-21-2020, 03:52 PM

Oh! I really like this one......
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
Obviously I don't know if there was voter fraud or not. But it does seem very possible.

The biggest public radio organization, in the USA, NPR, had this to say about the situation.

In light of the efforts the Democrats made to remove Trump from office all through his term and starting before he was even elected, I don't think it is unreasonable to suspect they may have rigged this election.

The fact that there is no proof of that, yet, does nothing to prove it didn't happen.

The BBC went even further suggesting that they believe there was widespread vote fraud in the recent US election.

It's only the democrats and left leaning media that continue to claim there is no proof therefore it is not possible.

We all know that most if not all criminal investigations start with little or no proof to back the accusations.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:32 PM

Agree that lack of evidence isn't proof. Neither party is above dirty tricks.

Similarly so for Trump’s election. Just the number of russians showing up everywhere was justification enough for the intelligence agencies to be highly suspicious and investigate further and spy. There’s lots if history to election corruption and even foreign sympathizers/agents attaining relatively high office.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:

Just thinking out loud here ....

Let's say there are 1.8 registered voters (who are dead, no longer residents, etc..) across the 50 states - does that mean all 1.8 million ballots were cast?

Also, does that mean that one group, or maybe a few groups has successfully obtained that voter information, for 1.8 ballots, is there any proof there was a consorted and organized effort to gather up these ballots and cast them all, or some portion of these? That seems almost impossible to me. In many cases that ballot would have to be mailed out to that deceased/or moved away persons mail box - then the people perpetrating the fraud would have to be there the day the mail arrives to steal it out of the mail - 1.8 million times without getting caught. Most states track address records, so to have that ballot diverted, would have required proof of some sort in 40+ of the 50 states to change registration records.

I would guess that this wouldn't be to hard to find if it was executed on such a large scale, across so many states, with so many mechanisms used (which may differ) state to state.

Is it a fair statement to assume that all "fraudulent" votes are only cast in favor of the democrats or do we think some portion of this could have been cast in favor of Trump? Are only democrats capable of fraud?

Trump lost by almost 4 million votes, so even if all these 1.8 million votes were gathered up, cast, and all of them marked with a democratic vote, that still leaves Trump short by over 2 million votes.

Anyways ......... that's why I'm skeptical that there is, or was, any large enough "conspiracy" to overturn an election through fraudulent means.

I'm sure there is, as always, some shady stuff going on, but a scale that would change the outcome, I'd say that would be a huge conspiracy, across a huge subsection of the country and it doesn't quite add up for me.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:35 PM

The NPR quote provided above comes from this old 2012 NPR item (see below). It’s important not to treat that as directly pertaining to Trump’s current election as that situation may have changed in the last eight years.

Quote:

Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote

February 14, 2012

“Democrats and Republicans don't agree on much. But they do agree that voter registration lists across the country are a mess.

A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote. And 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.

There's little evidence that this has led to widespread voter fraud, but it has raised concerns that the system is vulnerable.

...”

Still, election officials say it's important that the public have confidence in the system.

So Washington and seven other states — Oregon, Colorado, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Utah and Nevada — are joining a pilot program to share more voter information and other databases, to try to make their lists more accurate.

David Becker, director of election initiatives at Pew, which organized the project, said he hopes to have the program implemented in time for November's general election.

"What this system will do is ...

https://www.npr.org/2012/02/14/14682...stered-to-vote

Last edited by KinAlberta; 11-21-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Nevada has.supposedly 1000 cases of voter irregularities, 800 people willing to testify, and 12 whistleblowers.

Georgia had a taulation error of almost 10k votes, thumb drives of Votes just went missing and reappeared.

Two Michigan GOP reps would not certify the election because the votes exceeded the signature sign in. Then they certified, due to doxing and death threats, and recinded the certification after a nights sleep. Most likely the certification gets done.

Pennsylvania has two sets of rules for different regions. Some counties can cure votes, where as others can't. No set of uniform rules. Rules benefit Democrats massively.

I don't like going to bed at 1230 thinking one canidate has won, and when I wake up margins just disappear. I don't appreciate being gaslit. I could care less if Trump won, but honestly for me I hope the media is esposed. The voter suppression, lies and this electoral mess hopefully all comes to light. Its a bit disturbing for those of us who like free speech to watch the media suppress news conferences and the story in its entirety.

I agree Guiliani is terrible and past his best before, but as this goes on we will see less of him. Sidney Powell is fairly respectful, as well as some of the other team. They are spinning a tale, I think they should start releasing hard facts.

The irregularities are insane and hard to ignore and should not be dismissed. We should all be thankful we use paper ballots in Canada.
Georgia, MI, PN all have paper ballots ....

Any electronic means of capturing votes is only for scans of the votes and count machines - and the paper is verified and stacked and easily audited batch by batch - trust me - it isn't that simple or hillbilly as Giuliani would have people believe. It is a very secure system (since the US has had issues in the past).

If there are mass shenanigans it should be easy to find - so far nothing ...

Last edited by EZM; 11-21-2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:50 PM

RE: post #847
“ The BBC went even further suggesting that they believe there was widespread vote fraud in the recent US election.”

Here’s BBC’s latest report on whether there was fraud in the election. Nothing jumps out to me:

US election 2020: Fact-checking Trump team's main fraud claims - BBC News

By Reality Check team
BBC News
Published 1 day ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55016029
Old 11-21-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Just thinking out loud here ....

Let's say there are 1.8 registered voters (who are dead, no longer residents, etc..) across the 50 states - does that mean all 1.8 million ballots were cast?

Also, does that mean that one group, or maybe a few groups has successfully obtained that voter information, for 1.8 ballots, is there any proof there was a consorted and organized effort to gather up these ballots and cast them all, or some portion of these? That seems almost impossible to me. In many cases that ballot would have to be mailed out to that deceased/or moved away persons mail box - then the people perpetrating the fraud would have to be there the day the mail arrives to steal it out of the mail - 1.8 million times without getting caught. Most states track address records, so to have that ballot diverted, would have required proof of some sort in 40+ of the 50 states to change registration records.

I would guess that this wouldn't be to hard to find if it was executed on such a large scale, across so many states, with so many mechanisms used (which may differ) state to state.

Is it a fair statement to assume that all "fraudulent" votes are only cast in favor of the democrats or do we think some portion of this could have been cast in favor of Trump? Are only democrats capable of fraud?

Trump lost by almost 4 million votes, so even if all these 1.8 million votes were gathered up, cast, and all of them marked with a democratic vote, that still leaves Trump short by over 2 million votes.

Anyways ......... that's why I'm skeptical that there is, or was, any large enough "conspiracy" to overturn an election through fraudulent means.

I'm sure there is, as always, some shady stuff going on, but a scale that would change the outcome, I'd say that would be a huge conspiracy, across a huge subsection of the country and it doesn't quite add up for me.
6 million
Old 11-21-2020, 04:54 PM

US Presidents aren’t elected by national popular vote, only local popular vote.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:18 PM

Looks like dominion votes were switched. This is long report. The presenter shows how dominion program switches votes, applies to different regions.

https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gu...-pa.-by-e.html
Old 11-21-2020, 06:48 PM

Old 11-21-2020, 07:45 PM

Talking What a Gong Show ❗

Condolences 👉 https://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN281075

But hey ... 2024 is only four (4) short years away.

'Trump In 2024' 👈

Selkirk
Old 11-21-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
Looks like dominion votes were switched. This is long report. The presenter shows how dominion program switches votes, applies to different regions.

https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gu...-pa.-by-e.html
Lol. Repeatedly debunked. Just google it. Monitors, state representative both democrat and republicans, lawyers, judges...all say their is no evidence this happened.

So...keep it up. Lol.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-21-2020, 08:00 PM

Arrow . . . This 👇

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

Lol. Repeatedly debunked. Just google it. Monitors, state representative both democrat and republicans, lawyers, judges...all say their is no evidence this happened.

So...keep it up. Lol.

But to some of the NutBars here, that 👆 doesn't matter.

This thread is 'So Entertaining'

Thanks for the Chuckles

Selkirk
Old 11-21-2020, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selkirk View Post
Condolences 👉 https://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN281075

But hey ... 2024 is only four (4) short years away.

'Trump In 2024' 👈

Selkirk

In the tradition of these long running election threads , I would just like to point out that your source is not credible. I can’t believe you would quote that left wing rag.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:28 PM

Here is a very smooth piece of electioneering spin on things, based on published items, and spun to suit, and injecting just the right amount of new items to question. It set off the ole spidey senses for me, it sounds really good, but.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FwH9xHs0s
Old 11-21-2020, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32-40win View Post
Here is a very smooth piece of electioneering spin on things, based on published items, and spun to suit, and injecting just the right amount of new items to question. It set off the ole spidey senses for me, it sounds really good, but.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FwH9xHs0s
This is fact. Pretty disgusting thing to do by these democrats.
Here's the interview from the republican lady. From her own mouth.
https://www.facebook.com/believerste...2147737911785/
Old 11-21-2020, 11:24 PM

Multiple stacks of the same ballots run through the machines.
https://www.facebook.com/TheArmyRisi...1586937760669/

Mail in ballots sent in by people other than those they were mailed to.
https://www.facebook.com/Logicx10/vi...5172619564427/

For you math nerds or those who don't understand how the dominion software hack works.
https://www.facebook.com/Logicx10/vi...1435017149145/

More votes cast in some counties than eligible voters... dead people voting
https://www.facebook.com/JudicialWat...7342273175795/

12000 dead people registered to vote in PA
https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstonT...5018793756224/

More dead people voting in Georgia
https://www.facebook.com/NashvilleTe...7434431667570/

Democrat poll workers getting trained on how to cheat.
https://www.facebook.com/TheLimaMedi...5267904300952/

138339 votes for biden. No votes for anyone else. Statistically impossible....
https://www.facebook.com/jamesjackso...6025672741871/

Thousands of illegal votes in Nevada
https://www.facebook.com/AmericaFirs...7484689139204/

My favorite was a video of a poll working filling out and signing ballots as fast as he could. It was nice of Facebook to delete that video so it couldn't be shared.

This is good too.
Biden acting as president even though he isn't. Do you know that's illegal?
https://www.facebook.com/robertsr.fo...2238866548000/
Old 11-22-2020, 06:05 AM

Wow! A whole bunch of Facebook links. That’s a “trump card”.

Someone’s algorithm is working over time. I chose one and one only, spent a few minutes researching, the dead people in Georgia, it’s not factual.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post
Wow! A whole bunch of Facebook links. That’s a “trump card”.

Someone’s algorithm is working over time. I chose one and one only, spent a few minutes researching, the dead people in Georgia, it’s not factual.
Who says it's not factual? The mainstream media the democrats?? ok then.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:50 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

I see another judge tossed out trumps law suit.....so who is he going to fire today

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-22-2020, 08:52 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Oh! I really like this one......
Enjoy!

Hmmmm I wonder where that thumb has been

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-22-2020, 09:08 AM

Default Why.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Multiple stacks of the same ballots run through the machines.
https://www.facebook.com/TheArmyRisi...1586937760669/

Mail in ballots sent in by people other than those they were mailed to.
https://www.facebook.com/Logicx10/vi...5172619564427/

For you math nerds or those who don't understand how the dominion software hack works.
https://www.facebook.com/Logicx10/vi...1435017149145/

More votes cast in some counties than eligible voters... dead people voting
https://www.facebook.com/JudicialWat...7342273175795/

12000 dead people registered to vote in PA
https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstonT...5018793756224/

More dead people voting in Georgia
https://www.facebook.com/NashvilleTe...7434431667570/

Democrat poll workers getting trained on how to cheat.
https://www.facebook.com/TheLimaMedi...5267904300952/

138339 votes for biden. No votes for anyone else. Statistically impossible....
https://www.facebook.com/jamesjackso...6025672741871/

Thousands of illegal votes in Nevada
https://www.facebook.com/AmericaFirs...7484689139204/

My favorite was a video of a poll working filling out and signing ballots as fast as he could. It was nice of Facebook to delete that video so it couldn't be shared.

This is good too.
Biden acting as president even though he isn't. Do you know that's illegal?
https://www.facebook.com/robertsr.fo...2238866548000/

Why on Earth do you think this stuff is credible...? Why? Just because it supports what you want?

Do you honestly think ALL those judges that threw out or dismissed cases are all ‘in on it’ as well?...... judges...? The key cases and legal disputes would have stood up in at least SOME of the courts... but sadly no.

Don’t you think that’s the tiniest bit delusioned?

..... just a bit?

Maybe...?

I’ll bet you got sum real angry in ya. Best to stay in the basement.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 11-22-2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:

You realize the 1.8 million and 24 million numbers are from 2012?

You also realize Trump had a task force to look into it and found nothing.

Plenty of fact checking for you.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/tr...-fraud-claims/

BBC also has said their was no voting issues. If you need the link again...let us know. It’s been posted before.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-22-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Why on Earth do you think this stuff is credible...? Why? Just because it supports what you want?

Do you honestly think ALL those judges that threw out or dismissed cases are all ‘in on it’ as well?...... judges...? The key cases and legal disputes would have stood up in at least SOME of the courts... but sadly no.

Don’t you think that’s the tiniest bit delusioned?

..... just a bit?

Maybe...?

I’ll bet you got sum real angry in ya. Best to stay in the basement.
It is crazy.. Trumps own task force to root out voter corruption found NOTHING. But then he says he lost, won’t give the game ball back to the ump...sits on home plate and stamps his feet and these guys flock to him. Incredible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pres...tion_Integrity
Closed Thread