Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win the US presidential election this year?
Trump 384 70.85%
Biden 158 29.15%
Voters: 542. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinelakeperch View Post
Trump campaign attorney, Sidney Powell, argued today that Venezuelan dictator, Hugo Chavez, rigged the 2020 election.

Hugo Chavez hasn't been alive since 2013.

"The best people!"
Yup, check her history. Throw in Giuliani and you've got yourself a "Dream Team"
Old 11-19-2020, 01:07 PM

70.98%!
Could break 71% by days end! Landslide!
Old 11-19-2020, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinelakeperch View Post
Trump campaign attorney, Sidney Powell, argued today that Venezuelan dictator, Hugo Chavez, rigged the 2020 election.

Hugo Chavez hasn't been alive since 2013.

"The best people!"
Actually she did not say that at all. She said the same types of election Fraud that put Chavez in Power has been exported to the United States .

Carry on.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
70.98%!
Could break 71% by days end! Landslide!
Hey, if you and I make multiple new names here, we can register more votes for Trump …….. it would be like AO Poll Election Fraud !!!!!!!!!

I bet we can get him up to 75%

usernames...

TRUMP2020
Trumpeteer
MAGAMAN
Trump4Life
Orangeman
FAKENEWSguy
TrumpSoldiers
Old 11-19-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Hey, if you and I make multiple new names here, we can register more votes for Trump …….. it would be like AO Poll Election Fraud !!!!!!!!!

usernames...

TRUMP2020
Trumpeteer
MAGAMAN
Trump4Life
Orangeman
FAKENEWSguy
TrumpSoldiers
You’ll have to go at it alone.... I’m republican/conservative.....
Old 11-19-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Actually she did not say that at all. She said the same types of election Fraud that put Chavez in Power has been exported to the United States .

Carry on.
Stòp stating facts, it ruins a good story.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:

usernames...

TRUMP2020
Trumpeteer
MAGAMAN
Trump4Life
Orangeman
FAKENEWSguy
TrumpSoldiers
EZM goes silent for a day and suddenly a miracle happens and Biden jumps ahead in the AO poll by 3000 votes . As well as AO gains 3000 new members, mostly deceased. 😇
Old 11-19-2020, 03:31 PM

Quote:
EZM goes silent for a day and suddenly a miracle happens and Biden jumps ahead in the AO poll by 3000 votes . As well as AO gains 3000 new members, mostly deceased. ��
LOL - no I was in meetings then on a plane travelling …. but yeah … back home and back into these threads like gang busters !!!!
Old 11-19-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
You’ll have to go at it alone.... I’m republican/conservative.....
Well played ….……..

Maybe I can make some fraudulent votes for Biden

Biden2020
HairSniffer
SleepyJoe20
CreepyJoe4PREZ
KamalaMAN
Old 11-19-2020, 03:37 PM

Default Lolol!!

Quote:
EZM goes silent for a day and suddenly a miracle happens and Biden jumps ahead in the AO poll by 3000 votes . As well as AO gains 3000 new members, mostly deceased. 😇
Zzzzzzing!!!!!
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 11-19-2020, 09:24 PM

https://www.businessinsider.com/giul...winner-2020-11

Lol

Trumps legal team basically said please ignore the votes and award the state to Trump.

Lol...all while Giuliani’s hair dye trickles down his cheek.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-19-2020, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

Lol

Trumps legal team basically said please ignore the votes and award the state to Trump.

Banana Republic stuff right there.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

Lol

I watched Giuliani's press conference and it was quite sad to see him babbling that much nonsense skipping around from one crazy conspiracy theory to the next and repeating conjecture. He truly came off to observers as a person who is clinically insane and is compulsively rambling on about crazy things.

I used to like that guy - not he is either acting (and corrupt) - or has truly lost his marbles.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:34 AM

Either they find something of significant importance that jeopardizes Democratic freedoms or citizens will be going to prison for their false affidavits.

The actual presser instead of someone’s view on it:

https://youtu.be/_KxhSqz3vxI
Old 11-20-2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoseto View Post
Either they find something of significant importance that jeopardizes Democratic freedoms or citizens will be going to prison for their false affidavits.

The actual presser instead of someone’s view on it:

https://youtu.be/_KxhSqz3vxI
I agree with those who would attempt to mislead and disrupt a constitutional process, disrupt democracy and de-stabilize the country with lies and BS are guilty of treason and should be held accountable.

First Statement Giuliani made …… Trump was ahead by hundreds of thousand of votes in PN when the polls closed - and then hundreds of thousands of votes came in - to overturn that and hand the election over to Biden (he is insinuating that's fraud)………. well …….. Rudy ……No kidding……..brilliant ……... 2 things happened here;

1. Votes in some colleges were counted faster and results came in, these were rural votes favoring Trump. These have smaller populations, and votes are counted faster. % of votes counted was seen by everyone on election night and was 100% transparent.

2. In PN mail ins are not counted UNTIL the polls closed, as opposed to votes cast at ballot boxes are counted throughout the day - Most mail in votes favored Biden - and that would "mathematically" cleanly, clearly, and without dispute, explain this "anomaly" your "statisticians" are confused about - perhaps you should hire some experts with some basic common sense and intelligence. Anyone repeating this dribble, like Rudy does, is a moron or a liar - take your pick which one.

Both of these are facts, and easily verified and reported on by the % of votes counted in each college LIVE. There is, and remains to be, nothing unusual about that - It makes sense - nothing was hidden. Why doesn't he understand that ….once again - is he a moron or a liar?

I can go on and on and easily dispute the misleading, mischaracterised, sensationalized and simply false statements Giuliani and his hired guns keep using as talking points - they are clowns, liars and they themselves seem to be the one disrupting a democratic and fraud free election. This behavior, to me, is treasonous, and those engaging in this should be jailed. That's my opinion on this.

As of yesterday Trumps lawyer have lost (or had thrown out) 29/30 lawsuits. By both RED and BLUE judiciaries. None of these had evidence presented to warrant anything beyond a hearing. He's flailing and grasping at straws.

Trumps lawyer won 1 lawsuit (not really a lawsuit but an appeal to the operating practices) - to allow observers to move 6 feet closer to the action - fair enough.

NONE of these impacted the election results. NONE.

They are clowns. People believe what they want to believe.

Even the vast majority of conservatives see this circus for what it is. A fraudulent, treasonous attempt at installing a dictator who lost a fair election.

That's what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hope they all go to jail for their part in this.

Last edited by EZM; 11-20-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:18 PM

Lol. Trump is pumping his loyal followers for monetary donations. In his disclosure, 75% of the donations can be used for anything that pertains to him...from personal lawyers, charges that are ongoing, potential 2024 presidency run or technically for anything he sees fit.

25% to go towards debt piling up to fight they ever changing legal fight to subvert the election results.

It is entertaining.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-20-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
I watched Giuliani's press conference and it was quite sad to see him babbling that much nonsense skipping around from one crazy conspiracy theory to the next and repeating conjecture. He truly came off to observers as a person who is clinically insane and is compulsively rambling on about crazy things.

I used to like that guy - not he is either acting (and corrupt) - or has truly lost his marbles.
Yup. A normal person doesn’t act that way. The fumes from his hair colorant must of started dementia.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:

Giuliani went straight up bizarro with his news conference. How anyone can take him seriously after that is beyond comprehension.

Then there's this. All kinds of wrong here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJUr_44ML8
Old 11-20-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Giuliani went straight up bizarro with his news conference. How anyone can take him seriously after that is beyond comprehension.

Then there's this. All kinds of wrong here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJUr_44ML8
It was almost staged for precisely that bizarre crowd that subscribes to Qanus and that way out, way out conspiracy theory, heavy on the theory people. I'm sure there were a chunk of people out there watching saying "... seeeeeee, we were right all along!"

I just hope that Qanus gang doesn't jump on the Giuliani bizzaro wagon and start circling.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:07 PM

Hilarious.

How far back in their history does this stuff go? Tribe vs Tribe crap or desire that results reflect the popular vote? Though I highly doubt any of them care about popular vote. It’s almost certainly just anti-democracy power hungry tribal thinking.

CNN pundit says Trump’s rumored actions ‘out of bounds,’ but is reminded Dems did same in 2016 | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-co...election-trump

Members of Electoral College pressured to vote against Trump - News - providencejournal.com - Providence, RI

By Minberlee Kruesi and Bill Barrow / The Associated Press
Nov 19, 2016
This isn’t the first time electors have faced pressure to undo the results of Election Day

https://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-against-trump

Last edited by KinAlberta; 11-20-2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
Hilarious.

How far back in their history does this stuff go? Tribe vs Tribe crap or desire that results reflect the popular vote? Though I highly doubt any of them care about popular vote. It’s almost certainly just anti-democracy power hungry tribal thinking.

CNN pundit says Trump’s rumored actions ‘out of bounds,’ but is reminded Dems did same in 2016 | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-co...election-trump

Members of Electoral College pressured to vote against Trump - News - providencejournal.com - Providence, RI

By Minberlee Kruesi and Bill Barrow / The Associated Press
Nov 19, 2016
This isn’t the first time electors have faced pressure to undo the results of Election Day

https://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-against-trump
Did you understand the article? Fox is reporting that a writer made this comment .....

It’s so out of bounds that the same thing happened not 4 years ago,' Stephen L. Miller wrote

Hilarious???? You are 100% on the money here .........

Did you read past the headline? Do you know who Stephen L. Miller is? He is one of Trumps senior advisors ....

Do you understand FOX's position on this? or was that not clear by reading it?

How about the closing line on this FOX article ....

Fox News, CNN, the Associated Press and other news networks projected nearly two weeks ago that former Vice President Joe Biden would win enough electoral votes to defeat Trump and become president-elect. Trump has yet to concede, as he hopes that a spate of lawsuits he has filed, a couple of recounts in key states or blocking some crucial states from certifying the vote will reverse Biden’s victory.

EXCELLENT POST - It was pretty Hilarious - omg lol
Old 11-20-2020, 08:43 PM

FOX NEWS :

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...eet-with-trump

a quote from MI GOP ..........after Trump asked them to overturn the MI Election where he lost by 154,000 votes ........

“Michigan’s certification process should be a deliberate process free from threats and intimidation. Allegations of fraudulent behavior should be taken seriously, thoroughly investigated, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.”
Old 11-20-2020, 08:51 PM
Banned

All I have to say IS...Saturday Night Live should be GOLD tomorrow night
Old 11-20-2020, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Did you understand the article? Fox is reporting that a writer made this comment .....

It’s so out of bounds that the same thing happened not 4 years ago,' Stephen L. Miller wrote

Hilarious???? You are 100% on the money here .........

Did you read past the headline? Do you know who Stephen L. Miller is? He is one of Trumps senior advisors ....

Do you understand FOX's position on this? or was that not clear by reading it?

How about the closing line on this FOX article ....

Fox News, CNN, the Associated Press and other news networks projected nearly two weeks ago that former Vice President Joe Biden would win enough electoral votes to defeat Trump and become president-elect. Trump has yet to concede, as he hopes that a spate of lawsuits he has filed, a couple of recounts in key states or blocking some crucial states from certifying the vote will reverse Biden’s victory.

EXCELLENT POST - It was pretty Hilarious - omg lol
Yes I read the articles and then even sought out a source document to see if it was true.

Anyway Biden has clearly won. What’s your point?

A win doesn't make ALL Democrats saints. They can pull nearly the same crap. Anything to win. Same with the nonsense the hypocritical Republicans pulled about Obama and late term Supreme Court appointment.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
Yes I read the articles and then even sought out a source document to see if it was true.

Anyway Biden has clearly won. What’s your point?

A win doesn't make ALL Democrats saints. They can pull nearly the same crap. Anything to win. Same with the nonsense the hypocritical Republicans pulled about Obama and late term Supreme Court appointment.
Yes The records show ,Biden has won , The record shows that OJ was innocent. The records showed that Ben Johnson won that race .
Old 11-21-2020, 12:19 AM

Since this one is a wrap (at least for more or less reasonable people), are we going to get “Will Trump win in 2024?” thread? The answer choices could included, but not limited to, (a) Yes, (b) No; or be more interesting, like (a) Yes, because there is no way Harris will win another term, (b) No, because convicted felons cannot run for presidency or (b) No, because you cannot run for president from jail, (c) It doesn’t matter, because democrats will run the country into the ground before then or (c) It does mot matter, because the democrats will establish a communism regime and voting will not exist/won’t matter, (d) Covid will get us all, (e) Trudeau is a turd, (f) All of the above. And so on.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:40 AM

Pics of Trump. For your viewing pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2020, 08:15 AM

To each his own.

I prefer pics of women myself.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:48 AM

Nevada has.supposedly 1000 cases of voter irregularities, 800 people willing to testify, and 12 whistleblowers.

Georgia had a taulation error of almost 10k votes, thumb drives of Votes just went missing and reappeared.

Two Michigan GOP reps would not certify the election because the votes exceeded the signature sign in. Then they certified, due to doxing and death threats, and recinded the certification after a nights sleep. Most likely the certification gets done.

Pennsylvania has two sets of rules for different regions. Some counties can cure votes, where as others can't. No set of uniform rules. Rules benefit Democrats massively.

I don't like going to bed at 1230 thinking one canidate has won, and when I wake up margins just disappear. I don't appreciate being gaslit. I could care less if Trump won, but honestly for me I hope the media is esposed. The voter suppression, lies and this electoral mess hopefully all comes to light. Its a bit disturbing for those of us who like free speech to watch the media suppress news conferences and the story in its entirety.

I agree Guiliani is terrible and past his best before, but as this goes on we will see less of him. Sidney Powell is fairly respectful, as well as some of the other team. They are spinning a tale, I think they should start releasing hard facts.

The irregularities are insane and hard to ignore and should not be dismissed. We should all be thankful we use paper ballots in Canada.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Pics of Trump. For your viewing pleasure.
Is this you, moose?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWkwLY8smYc

Closed Thread