Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 11-30-2020, 09:00 PM

Hate to hijack but I have an old Aqua Vu Micro II that I lost the charger cable for. The thing still has a charge 3 years after its last charge which is amazing - but maybe one of you guys has upgraded recently and might be willing to part with the old cable (or unit) for a price?
Old 11-30-2020, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyd View Post
Hate to hijack but I have an old Aqua Vu Micro II that I lost the charger cable for. The thing still has a charge 3 years after its last charge which is amazing - but maybe one of you guys has upgraded recently and might be willing to part with the old cable (or unit) for a price?
https://www.aquavu.com/Av-Micro-replacement-Charger_3

Looks like they still carry the old chargers on the website.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remps17 View Post
https://www.aquavu.com/Av-Micro-replacement-Charger_3

Looks like they still carry the old chargers on the website.
Out of stock
Old 11-30-2020, 10:55 PM

Quote:
$650 vs $4000. lol. Little price difference there.

That said I will own one in my life..... once day
Panoptix isn't $4,000. Livescope? That's a different story.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Panoptix isn't $4,000. Livescope? That's a different story.
You referred to livescope in previous message. Either way it’s apples and elephants at that point. Haha
Old 12-01-2020, 09:12 AM

Quote:
You referred to livescope in previous message. Either way it’s apples and elephants at that point. Haha
In more ways than one.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Tough crowd there on that video. You bounced that crank right off that pike's back and he hardly flinched. I wish you had edited the last minute off, because I was gonna say that lipless crankbait is too aggressive for those fish and suggest a flutter spoon. Tingler is my favorite too. 20% off site-wide on rapala.ca today.

With the topic at hand, that's about as good as I see on mine. In a dark tent under ideal conditions, you can learn something from it. Outside? Good luck. Apples to oranges price-wise, but I'd save my money for Panoptix. I didn't see any behavior there I couldn't decipher on my LiveScope. And Panoptix will reach out 50'+ reliably inside or out, and look backwards as well. YMMV.
It was a tough crowd! I was messing with lipless cranks as well as flutter spoons, tingler and buckshot with no commitments from the walters! Gave up and switched to the ole jig and minnow and then I had some fun. Its hard to beat the classics...

The future is live sonar, theres no arguing that. I will get one eventually but that price is pretty far out of my comfort zone! The camera, on the other hand, is a great learning tool and pretty entertaining. Being on sale for $350 at the Fishin hole sealed the deal.

Humminbird Live Sonar will be my next electronics purchase for sure!
Old 12-09-2020, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by litwin View Post
Here is a photo capture from the MarCum Pursuit , will upload the video later.

https://ibb.co/ZJJjMgS

The unit very compact, the screen is small but has the option for adding an additional screen. Absolute excellent camera and so far the battery life is amazing for it being so small. Captured about 2 hours of video and the battery still shows almost full charge.

The annoying thing is that the video files are split up into 3 minute individual files.
Hey there Litwin,

My Marcum Pursuit arrived today, I just wanted to give you a heads up that you can change the video length up to 15 minutes I believe. It is under video setting.

Have not got the camera out on the ice yet bet should be getting out this weekend. I attached it so it sits directly above my helix. Should be a good 1,2 punch for hole hoping and scouting.