Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

Dont natives have the right to hunt and trap 24 hrs a day , thought l heard that somewhere.

NOPE , just checked , but its coming .

Last edited by Jimboy; 09-15-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackdays View Post
You seem like a real winner arn. Maybe you should apply for you're local search and rescue team and tell everyone that people arn't actually missing, that they are only telling a story. For being a fairly long time member you are a pretty big troller. go back to you're hole.

As for the poster, good on you for doing what you did. I too would be scared to stop with people like that having guns. You did you're best and as suggested I would follow-up with the slave lake fish & wildlife office and pass the info on directly to an officer. Even with a missing number on the licence plate they can pull up all the vehicles of that type (I imagine you know what type of vehicle it was) and see where they are registered. They then can go to the residence and find hair and blood in the vehicle and match it to the downed moose sign by the road. You may save a lot more animals and possibly a life due to how unsafe they were. They will do it again and again and again if not caught.
Already belong, thanks though...
Old 09-15-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertadave View Post
HWF, good on you for phoning it in. I believe you. And don't worry about the ninnies on here trying to pick your story apart. Anyone who is following this board so closely that they would even notice what was posted, and by who, two hours before you told your story, and somehow think that it discredits what you're saying, really needs to get out in the fresh air a little more often. Okie, arn arn, get a life, seriously.
why messy up a good Native in the wrong story with actual facts, right?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:56 PM

I don't believe anywhere that I said in any post that he was lying...or anything else,...I simply stated a couple of facts and it sure gets some excited.

Ya see some people like to sit around and shoot the ****...whether it be
Newfies are Lazy welfare bums,..fat natives poachng at night...redneck Abertans with dualing banjos....etc etc.

Unfortunately, I am not one to sit back and listen to the ****...even worse, I'll call a guy on the ****, cause that's what it is,...utter BS....

As for judging people,...I don't judge anyone...and if HWF would like to post my PM to him last night, he certainly can....

Some people believe what they want to hear....
Old 09-15-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural.born.fawn.killer View Post
Maybe you should represent the natives doing the shooting then?
if I was representing them they wuold get off. then I wuold be recommending civil suits
Old 09-15-2011, 08:48 PM

Some great posts in this thread,lots of you should be very proud..

Thread closed
Closed Thread