Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 10:01 AM

Seems this thread is split between:

-I'm going to stand up for what's right; and,
-He's guilty, I should be able to riot safety!
Old 11-18-2021, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
He wasnt and he was disciplined enough to use sound judgment in his actions and only did harm to those who were about to do harm to him.
They were past about to do harm. Hitting someone with a skateboard while they are on the ground I consider harmful.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by North40Rules View Post
Hi midgetwaiter (love your handle)

I am a firm believer that we hunters and fishermen and women, should stick together and not bash each other and I want you to know that I appreciate and respect your opinion, but facts do matter.

I listen to FOX, that does not mean that I am a radical thinker, it means that I am with the vast majority. Fox has the highest ratings over all other news networks, they do IMO because they are not propagandists like CNN and MSNBC. More and more people are realizing that the others are FAKE NEWS and are switching to FOX as their source of news as well.
It’s interesting how you return to the comparison to MSNBC and CNN like your only choice is one extreme or the other. I think we can safely say that regardless of political affiliation weak minded people like seeing what they already think repeated back to them on the idiot box and leave it at that.

Quote:
No, he was only doing an Alex Baldwin impersonation lol
So here’s a perfect example of what I mean. You are happy to criticize Baldwin and this prosecutor for poor firearms handling but you hold up Patricia McCloskey as some kind of hero. Look at the photo of her in the article below, where’s her booger hook? That could have quite easily ended with someone being injured, seems a little hypocritical to ignore doesn’t it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53891184.amp

So look, if you want to throw on your team’s colours and cheer then fill your boots but be honest about what you’re doing. Trying to represent it as honest discourse is absurd.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley View Post
They were past about to do harm. Hitting someone with a skateboard while they are on the ground I consider harmful.
Since when did hardened lacquered wood or hard airless rubber wheels hurt someone when they are hit in the back of the head from behind when they are on the ground? I jest of course

Only cowards hit people from behind when they are on the ground, sometimes they pay a price for their cowardice.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Seems this thread is split between:

-I'm going to stand up for what's right; and,
-He's guilty, I should be able to riot safety!
Your feeble attempt with your if if's and conjencture was not answered to your satisfaction?

When you are a civilian and travel with a loaded firearm to somewhere that you know will end up in armed conflict and you are not a police or peace officer, in the military or a paid guard (see what I did there) on duty you are a vigilante and should be treated as hostile.

Again- BIG MAN with an AR15, CRYBABY in court hoping to get off.

He found the right judge, poor thing. This sociopath is going to end up on death row at some point or under the grass.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-18-2021, 10:12 AM

I guess if you are banned on this site its not all that hard to come back as another name
Old 11-18-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley View Post
He was pointing an AR15 at them LOL!

If you do not have a knife or a gun at a gunfight you Jackie Chan him with whatever is at your disposal apparently.

The entire works of them, all that were there was for a single reason, riot and hurt others physically and financially.

This is good in what possible way?

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-18-2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV911 View Post
I guess if you are banned on this site its not all that hard to come back as another name
again and again and again and again

One guy they know of had over 100 names.

I know a person that signed up for 30 in 1 year, many years ago. He has likely used them all up now.

Old 11-18-2021, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
It’s interesting how you return to the comparison to MSNBC and CNN like your only choice is one extreme or the other. I think we can safely say that regardless of political affiliation weak minded people like seeing what they already think repeated back to them on the idiot box and leave it at that.

So here’s a perfect example of what I mean. You are happy to criticize Baldwin and this prosecutor for poor firearms handling but you hold up Patricia McCloskey as some kind of hero. Look at the photo of her in the article below, where’s her booger hook? That could have quite easily ended with someone being injured, seems a little hypocritical to ignore doesn’t it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53891184.amp

So look, if you want to throw on your team’s colours and cheer then fill your boots but be honest about what you’re doing. Trying to represent it as honest discourse is absurd.
Funny that you left out the Neilson Rating #'s midgetwaiter.

I am with the mainstream when it comes to viewing Real News and being informed. It does not appear that you are, nothing personal just an observation. You may want to consider switching channels, just like millions of others have
Old 11-18-2021, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
How would you know Ken and 270's age? And why would that have bearing? If anything, votes should be held for people with real life experience instead of spoiled kids in their parent's basement who have contributed less than nothing to society.

I disagree with Ken and 270 on this topic but there opinion holds more value than yours. They at least use their primary account and stand behind what they say. I've not personally met 270 but I'm sure Ken would say anything on here in person and not hide behind a burner account.

Grow up kid.
And I am no Boomer lol!!

I have great respect for you HMoa, love your posts. Insightful and well thought out, even if we do not always agree who cares?

Old 11-18-2021, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average canadian View Post
Democracy was a mistake, just look at the last couple elections we’ve had
Issue is you probably wont like the "dictator" we end up with.
Democracy is not the failing point. Humans are, Godless society where morality is summed up by if it's right for me it just be right, erosion of family, of intelligent design, parents giving thier children to the state for upbringing, entertainment addiction, Social justice based on personal feelings ect. Our foundation is totally broken. It has absolutely nothing to with democracy it has to do with whether we are god or not. It has to do with how and who shapes our morality.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Issue is you probably wont like the "dictator" we end up with.
Democracy is not the failing point. Humans are, Godless society where morality is summed up by if it's right for me it just be right, erosion of family, of intelligent design, parents giving thier children to the state for upbringing, entertainment addiction, Social justice based on personal feelings ect. Our foundation is totally broken. It has absolutely nothing to with democracy it has to do with whether we are god or not. It has to do with how and who shapes our morality.
WOW obsessed1 are you a member of Mensa International? If not you should be, your analytical prowess is highly acute! Congrats on that!
Old 11-18-2021, 10:49 AM

Double post
Old 11-18-2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
WOW obsessed1 are you a member of Mensa International? If not you should be, your analytical prowess is highly acute! Congrats on that!
I'm a dumb hick. I have no idea what mensa international is....not even sure if your making a compliment or jab.....I'm just calling things like I see them
Old 11-18-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:

I am with the mainstream when it comes to viewing Real News and being informed. It does not appear that you are, nothing personal just an observation. You may want to consider switching channels, just like millions of others have
Using the number you posted earlier if they get 2.3 million viewers that might be more than those other networks but it’s still < 1% of the 258 million adults in the US.

Mainstream?
Old 11-18-2021, 10:53 AM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg A70FDBC5-9DF5-45A4-B614-AF053701F389.jpg (17.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 11-18-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm a dumb hick. I have no idea what mensa international is....not even sure if your making a compliment or jab.....I'm just calling things like I see them
Not a jab my friend, your analysis is SPOT ON, I only wish I could write my thoughts out like that, Great Job, I agree with your overall assessment 100% and applaud your thinking!
Old 11-18-2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:

I don’t watch either. In regards to ratings, however, does CNN and other ish have football, baseball, other sports, Simpsons, occasional movie, some popular series, etc? It also shows that the “mainstream” is easier to manipulate because they prefer watching and eating up the nonsense Tucker or some other person feeds them rather than reading about actual events and thinking on their own behalf. The same reason many here post youtube videos in politics and covid threads.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Lol. That is kind of funny.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Hey new guy.....

One could probably due without the sarcasm. Adds nothing to any discussion. You probably wouldn't speak like that to his face. Obsessed had an opinion, whether you agree or not, but there was no vitriol or sarcasm directed at anyone........

OK just saw the follow up comment, sure did come across as sarcasm. Apologies if that was not the intent......
Old 11-18-2021, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
I don’t watch either. In regards to ratings, however, does CNN and other ish have football, baseball, other sports, Simpsons, occasional movie, some popular series, etc? It also shows that the “mainstream” is easier to manipulate because they prefer watching and eating up the nonsense Tucker or some other person feeds them rather than reading about actual events and thinking on their own behalf. The same reason many here post youtube videos in politics and covid threads.
FOX NEWS CHANNEL, is 100% news and opinion, no sports or anything else for that matter.

They are the #1 News network in the USA. Making them the mainstream choice, of news watchers anyway.

Cheers N40
Old 11-18-2021, 11:01 AM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg C3AB481B-3B1A-43D9-89AF-07C24922E9FC.jpg (16.7 KB, 46 views)
Old 11-18-2021, 11:02 AM

Quote:
FOX NEWS CHANNEL, is 100% news and opinion, no sports or anything else for that matter.

They are the #1 News network in the USA. Making them the mainstream choice, of news watchers anyway.

Cheers N40
Ok, I didn’t know. See the rest of my post then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawibunga View Post
Hey new guy.....

One could probably due without the sarcasm. Adds nothing to any discussion. You probably wouldn't speak like that to his face. Obsessed had an opinion, whether you agree or not, but there was no vitriol or sarcasm directed at anyone........

OK just saw the follow up comment, sure did come across as sarcasm. Apologies if that was not the intent......
Turns out it wasnt sarcasm...no harm no foul...I got wide shoulders anyways...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawibunga View Post
Hey new guy.....

Please read my posts correctly, I happen to agree with obsessed1 100% and was complimenting his writing skills!, which are vastly superior to mine!!!
Old 11-18-2021, 11:11 AM

-Billy Molls
Old 11-18-2021, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post

If you do not have a knife or a gun at a gunfight you Jackie Chan him with whatever is at your disposal apparently.

The entire works of them, all that were there was for a single reason, riot and hurt others physically and financially.

It's terrible in all ways.

I don't think going there was smart. Nor going there armed. It was really really stupid to involve oneself in an environment that unpredictable.

Completely avoidable situation in my opinion.
Old 11-18-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post

He was running away from them, they chased him down and attacked him. They brought the fight to him
Old 11-18-2021, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
He’ll either be acquitted or found guilty and the judge will declare a mistrial.
Your crystal ball (is that the left or right one? ) is perfectly tuned this morning!!

Kyle Rittenhouse trial moves to 3rd day of deliberations after mistrial request

https://globalnews.ca/news/8382978/k...1n2GhQ2rkRj7gI

Old 11-18-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Hahaha good quote lol

Closed Thread