Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
You just proved his point..... lol
Right. Lol. Too funny.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Anyone who disagrees with you is uneducated. The hallmark of the lefty mindset ,always the smartest person in the room
Swing and a miss.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
You remember that kid I brought goose hunting on that dry hole last fall? He was wearing his "Trump 2020" hat at school and was told by a teacher to take it off as it was racist.
I sure hope he refused.

I would take that up with the school board, or at least the Principal. Thats rediculous.

Between the Liberal left down south and one of our very own special interest groups right here in Canada they have pulverized that word into meaning absolutely nothing.

When someone plays that tired old card it usually means that person using that word is the racist and is using it as a conversation killer, cause they have no facts to argue, so throw out the conversation killer.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:51 PM

So about the election fraud- I am now reading that the legit ballots had watermarks on them, you know like the money do. Apparently, the National Guards now called in to count or recount the ballots and to check the ones without the watermarks. If this is true, then the democrats just *****ed up majorly! Have anybody heard anything about that? The re is nothing on MSM at all, but lots on Facebook and Breitbrat news.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:59 PM

————

Last edited by jungleboy; 11-05-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
So about the election fraud- I am now reading that the legit ballots had watermarks on them, you know like the money do. Apparently, the National Guards now called in to count or recount the ballots and to check the ones without the watermarks. If this is true, then the democrats just *****ed up majorly! Have anybody heard anything about that? The re is nothing on MSM at all, but lots on Facebook and Breitbrat news.
This story ?
2020 ELECTION
National Guard Called In to Help Wisconsin Ballot Count
BY TOM OZIMEK November 4, 2020 Updated: November 4, 2020 Print
Around two dozen members of the National Guard were called on to assist with transcribing votes from at least 13,500 misprinted absentee ballots onto fresh ballots in two Wisconsin counties on Wednesday, according to Fox News.

The move comes after the Wisconsin Supreme Court denied a petition from Outagamie and Calumet Counties to issue a ruling on the misprinted ballots, according to a statement from the Outagamie County Clerk’s Office (pdf), prompting county officials to recommend the statutorily prescribed method of manual transcription of the misprinted ballots, which cannot be processed by machine.

“The duplication process will take additional time, so the public should be aware that election results will be delayed,” Outagamie County Clerk Lori O’Bright said in the statement. “They will be posted as soon as possible.”

O’Bright said the misprinted ballots cannot be counted by hand and must instead be transcribed onto clean ballots, which will then be fed into the tabulating machines. She gave assurances that the affected votes would be counted.

“Per the court’s decision and following the letter of the law, voters can be assured that all votes will be counted. If a voter cast a ballot with the misprinted timing mark, they can rest assured their votes will be counted,” she said.

Both counties went for President Donald Trump in 2016.

Meanwhile, Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden were locked early Wednesday in a razor-thin race in Wisconsin as vote counting stretched into the predawn hours.

Bill Stepien, Trump’s campaign manager, said Wisconsin could be headed to a recount. He told reporters in a news conference on Wednesday that the state and other states like it are in “recount territory,” adding that the race is “tight” within a “1 percent” margin.

It came as Trump wrote on Twitter that it is “VERY STRANGE” that votes have begun to come in for Biden after the president was “leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled.”

Trump held a lead earlier in the night, buoyed by in-person voting results, but nearly 170,000 outstanding ballots from Milwaukee, as well as ballots from other cities, broke heavily for Biden.

Wisconsin Elections Commission Administrator Meagan Wolfe later announced that all votes had been counted in the state and Biden won the state by around 20,000 votes out of nearly 3.2 million cast.

In 2016, Trump won Wisconsin by fewer than 23,000 votes and three of the past five presidential elections in the state were decided by less than a percentage point.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:32 PM

Yes and this too
https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...5236601529958/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5C6C1A9F-F064-42DB-99D2-5CF0648C07C7.jpg (35.0 KB, 25 views)
Old 11-05-2020, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post
I sure hope he refused.

I would take that up with the school board, or at least the Principal. Thats rediculous.

Between the Liberal left down south and one of our very own special interest groups right here in Canada they have pulverized that word into meaning absolutely nothing.

When someone plays that tired old card it usually means that person using that word is the racist and is using it as a conversation killer, cause they have no facts to argue, so throw out the conversation killer.
Nope. Why would he do that? It's funny, I'm not calling you particularly a snowflake. However, I have never heard more people want to fight tooth and nail over things that are just minor, than on AO. Who cares if the teacher told him it was racist? Kid has four adopted siblings, with two from Haiti. He knows what he is. The teacher has his opinion and the kids has his. He stood his ground and that's enough. Bitching to the principal over little things is not the way to go. It was a comment by the teacher. I don't think he was being discriminated against.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:23 PM

Default soooo care to point us to the source.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
This story ?
2020 ELECTION
National Guard Called In to Help Wisconsin Ballot Count
BY TOM OZIMEK November 4, 2020 Updated: November 4, 2020 Print
Around two dozen members of the National Guard were called on to assist with transcribing votes from at least 13,500 misprinted absentee ballots onto fresh ballots in two Wisconsin counties on Wednesday, according to Fox News.

The move comes after the Wisconsin Supreme Court denied a petition from Outagamie and Calumet Counties to issue a ruling on the misprinted ballots, according to a statement from the Outagamie County Clerk’s Office (pdf), prompting county officials to recommend the statutorily prescribed method of manual transcription of the misprinted ballots, which cannot be processed by machine.

“The duplication process will take additional time, so the public should be aware that election results will be delayed,” Outagamie County Clerk Lori O’Bright said in the statement. “They will be posted as soon as possible.”

O’Bright said the misprinted ballots cannot be counted by hand and must instead be transcribed onto clean ballots, which will then be fed into the tabulating machines. She gave assurances that the affected votes would be counted.

“Per the court’s decision and following the letter of the law, voters can be assured that all votes will be counted. If a voter cast a ballot with the misprinted timing mark, they can rest assured their votes will be counted,” she said.

Both counties went for President Donald Trump in 2016.

Meanwhile, Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden were locked early Wednesday in a razor-thin race in Wisconsin as vote counting stretched into the predawn hours.

Bill Stepien, Trump’s campaign manager, said Wisconsin could be headed to a recount. He told reporters in a news conference on Wednesday that the state and other states like it are in “recount territory,” adding that the race is “tight” within a “1 percent” margin.

It came as Trump wrote on Twitter that it is “VERY STRANGE” that votes have begun to come in for Biden after the president was “leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled.”

Trump held a lead earlier in the night, buoyed by in-person voting results, but nearly 170,000 outstanding ballots from Milwaukee, as well as ballots from other cities, broke heavily for Biden.

Wisconsin Elections Commission Administrator Meagan Wolfe later announced that all votes had been counted in the state and Biden won the state by around 20,000 votes out of nearly 3.2 million cast.

In 2016, Trump won Wisconsin by fewer than 23,000 votes and three of the past five presidential elections in the state were decided by less than a percentage point.

Cause this dude usually writes for the Epoch times...... lol

Jungleboy..... if I had a Snickers handy I'd mail it to ya bud.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 11-05-2020, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Cause this dude usually writes for the Epoch times...... lol

Jungleboy..... if I had a Snickers handy I'd mail it to ya bud.
Epoch Times
No worries mate , got lotsa Halloween candy here. 🤓
Old 11-05-2020, 04:11 PM

But it’s here as well

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...rinted-ballots

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nat...counting-issue
https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...sentee-ballots

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/u...-election.html
Old 11-05-2020, 04:14 PM

Hey
You, me, kgb, and some other malcontents should meet at the Longview steakhouse and Inn and drink whiskey.... solve the worlds problems.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Hey
You, me, kgb, and some other malcontents should meet at the Longview steakhouse and Inn and drink whiskey.... solve the worlds problems.
I’d love to maybe one of these days I can get down there and try a Pheasant hunt . Never hunted pheasant.

Maybe bring my 28ga in honour of the the great Dick Cheney.😉
Old 11-05-2020, 04:37 PM

Dick Cheney...... um...

No!

But that Steakhouse... supposed to be the best steak on the continent.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Dick Cheney...... um...

No!

But that Steakhouse... supposed to be the best steak on the continent.
On the continent??? Damn and I keep stopping at the pub in town. Ok change of plans next time.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Hey

Oh right. You're the guy that can't travel more than an hour or 2 from home right? Can't come north to hunt with good people. Nooooo. Call you short leash Bessie now.

Meoww

It ok tho. We all got 8 x 8 elk and giant 5 x 5 whiteys. The strippers that came out to the cabin with good whiskey were fun too. You would have hated it.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:07 PM

You prolly mean them strippers that used to work the Nojack Hotel.......

Eeeeeeesssshhhhh!!!!!

If you can tie one of them 8x8 bull elks for next season. I’d love to swing on up there.
I miss that country.

Anyway... yea...

Longview Steakhouse.... best Steaks.. they’re tremendous... tremendous yes.... best steaks on the continent.... their fabulous.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:30 PM

Quote:
You prolly mean them strippers that used to work the Nojack Hotel.......

Eeeeeeesssshhhhh!!!!!

If you can tie one of them 8x8 bull elks for next season. I’d love to swing on up there.
I miss that country.

Anyway... yea...

Longview Steakhouse.... best Steaks.. they’re tremendous... tremendous yes.... best steaks on the continent.... their fabulous.

I believe you. We were a long ways north of Nojack. These strippers were from Debolt

Last edited by 270person; 11-05-2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:39 PM

Whew!!

That’s an incentive then.... them Nojack ladies..... hi mileage models shall we say....

Heh.

Hey....... Biden’s less than 3000 away from leading in Georgia.....

That’s good right?

Old 11-05-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Hey
Sorry mate, I can’t stand whiskey. Can I opt out for vodka? but I like the idea, lol!
Old 11-05-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Whew!!

That’s an incentive then.... them Nojack ladies..... hi mileage models shall we say....

Heh.

Hey....... Biden’s less than 3000 away from leading in Georgia.....

That’s good right?

Can't see him closing the gap in any of Ga, Pa, or NC. Needs to hang on in Az and Nevada. That'll do it.

Then it's MASA time. Make America Sane Again.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:56 PM

I’m Ukrainian.... I can manage vodka!
Old 11-05-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Can't see him closing the gap in any of Ga, Pa, or NC. Needs to hang on in Az and Nevada. That'll do it.

Then it's MASA time. Make America Sane Again.
Biden is going to win Pennsylvania, probably Georgia both probably tonite, and will win Arizona and Nevada.
If Biden wins just Pennsylvania he is the president.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
I’m Ukrainian.... I can manage vodka!
Than I have something you might appreciate! Lol!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BC0DA19A-F153-4DE1-9EDE-95E818021C31.jpg (23.8 KB, 51 views)
Old 11-05-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb View Post
than i have something you might appreciate! Lol!!
salo!
Old 11-05-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
salo!
YES!!! Home made, with lots of garlic in it too! Absolutely delicious!
Old 11-05-2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
YES!!! Home made, with lots of garlic in it too! Absolutely delicious!
It was always on the breakfast table when I was in Ukraine.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:12 PM

Ooohhh man!

Buddy you bring that.

I distill hariuka.... moonshine... my Gido taught me.

I see a swap!
Old 11-05-2020, 08:13 PM

Quote:
It was always on the breakfast table when I was in Ukraine.
What? Vodka or salo? Or both? For breakfast? Lol!!
What can be better - boiled potatoes, marinated herring with onions on top, salo, green onions and rye bread. And vodka....
Old 11-05-2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Ooohhh man!

Buddy you bring that.

I distill hariuka.... moonshine... my Gido taught me.

I see a swap!
Lol you see how easy it is to swing the Ukrainian from politics to drinking!