Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-15-2007, 03:06 PM
genek270

Default CONGRATULATIONS DEADMONTON

I see deadmonton has been voted as the second-most gay friendly city in Canada. In an effort to try for first the team will change colors; pink on the road and lavender at home. The NHL is thinking of putting the doilies in a separate division with the other gay friendly cities (like toronto) and calling it the Powder Puff Division.
Well done!!:rollin
Old 04-15-2007, 05:25 PM
lethalconnection

:rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol :lol
Old 04-15-2007, 06:59 PM
kanonfodder

People in glass houses boy remember Deal or no Deal Canada anyone, or where was Brokeback filmed???? And when you get right down to it who cares if Edmonton is gay friendly or not? I think maybe someone doth protest too much.....
Old 04-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Rubber Ducky

Default The Last of the True Rednecks

When even the people on this board consider that gays engaging in sodomy with over 1000 other guys a year is completely normal then you know homosexuality has hit the mainstream.

Are there no rednecks left in Alberta, or does everybody on this forum wish they were a Brokeback cowboy?

As for Edmonton, what else can you expect from a government town?

Rubber Ducky
Old 04-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Jamie Hunt

Default Re: The Last of the True Rednecks

A thousand a year????????
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin \Thats like 3 a day
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

A guy would die of dehydration
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Gays have hit the main stream. It's been that way for a few years now.
Doesn’t mean you have to like it. Don’t be surprised if you have to deal with it more and more.
I guarantee that there is a few floating around here. Just too many people here not to have some.

Jamie
Old 04-15-2007, 08:30 PM
gunslinger

Default Re: The Last of the True Rednecks

you kill me jamie.thats funny stuff right there.
dehydration you bet.