Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait View Post
To note: his legal team was comprised of some of OJ's team, so regarding composure on the stand, much of this was done prior in mock court sessions.

Regarding him being out on bail earlier and on a pure fluke with his mom going to a bar for drinks and the only other customers were the proud boys? But he's pro BLM.

He wants to be a nurse now, cop before that, if he plays his cards right he could play a young chief Wiggums in a live version of the Simpsons.

The guy who provided the gun was apparently much older and used to schtupp Kyle's younger sister McKenzie.

Kyle once beat up a girl.. but that's ok.

He's just another muddled up Gen Z'er
where are you getting your info
Old 11-26-2021, 08:37 AM

So Rosenbaum molested 5 kids. Male boy rape and oral. Sickens me to even write that.
Please give Candace Owens a follow on Instagram or Facebook she is a black lady who is very informative.
Very perturbing how the media played this into a racist incident when it was simply a white minor taking out a white pedophile and a couple other criminals who were doing criminal stuff. Rosenbaum ruined the life of 5 young boys before he went after Kyle. Not saying he was trying to rape Kyle but none the less he was trying to dominate a minor once more.
Old 11-26-2021, 08:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganderblaster View Post
So Rosenbaum molested 5 kids. Male boy rape and oral. Sickens me to even write that.
Please give Candace Owens a follow on Instagram or Facebook she is a black lady who is very informative.
Very perturbing how the media played this into a racist incident when it was simply a white minor taking out a white pedophile and a couple other criminals who were doing criminal stuff. Rosenbaum ruined the life of 5 young boys before he went after Kyle. Not saying he was trying to rape Kyle but none the less he was trying to dominate a minor once more.
Candice Owens is AWESOME, a real TRUTH SPEAKER that's for sure. Every time I see her on FOX News I say, "You go girl!"

One less sicko in the world does not keep me up a night. Where are the parents of these poor unfortunate boys? If that ever happened to one of my boys, it would be a Walking Tall situation for Mr. Rosenbaum, just saying.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North40Rules View Post
Candice Owens is AWESOME, a real TRUTH SPEAKER that's for sure. Every time I see her on FOX News I say, "You go girl!"

One less sicko in the world does not keep me up a night. Where are the parents of these poor unfortunate boys? If that ever happened to one of my boys, it would be a Walking Tall situation for Mr. Rosenbaum, just saying.
I honestly could not get through her reading the charges against Rosenbaum as I got sick to my stomach. I’m not sure how she kept her composure, must have taken a few tries. Just gross at least karma caught up to him and Kyle did what all the laws and courts in the States could not accomplish even with the billions that have been spent in order for the courts to deliver justice. In the end it was a kid with a rifle doing what the courts could not accomplish. Rosenbaum will never hurt another kid again.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganderblaster View Post
I honestly could not get through her reading the charges against Rosenbaum as I got sick to my stomach. I’m not sure how she kept her composure, must have taken a few tries. Just gross at least karma caught up to him and Kyle did what all the laws and courts in the States could not accomplish even with the billions that have been spent in order for the courts to deliver justice. In the end it was a kid with a rifle doing what the courts could not accomplish. Rosenbaum will never hurt another kid again.
The kid with the rifle knew this about Rosenbaum prior to shooting him? Knew him personally? Where are you getting your information?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-26-2021, 11:07 AM

This thread is starting to remind me of Coronation Street.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
The kid with the rifle knew this about Rosenbaum prior to shooting him? Knew him personally? Where are you getting your information?
Nowhere did I say that. I believe it was a lucky coincidence. My point is Rosenbaum went to attack a minor once more, no idea what his intentions were, however this minor had a rifle. Justice problem solved. Rosenbaum will never rape a kid again.