Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-25-2012, 06:36 PM

Default Disturbing Behavoir

My hubby came home tonight with a SWEET ALBERTA BUCK from a few days back, after taking his dad this AM. Some IDIOT stopped & shot from vehicle into field/bush they were walking. 2nd time for Grandpa this year. 2nd time happened to hubby, & has happened to me & hubby once. They were only ones with permission. ALL WELL POSTED. Just drove away. VERY STRESSFUL & UPSETTING.

IF YOU ARE THIS IDIOT EXTREME SHAME ON YOU!(although I know he's probably NOT on this forum. I Hope it comes back to bite you in the rear! BIG TIME!
My 4 kids play just in the bush, at grandma & grandpa's!!! Really nice when you pack up kids to enjoy the great outdoors & wildlife, away from city & have to keep them indoors.
NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS ONE!
Old 11-25-2012, 06:46 PM

Tell them to phone F & W and the police, ranting on here won't help anything. Like you even said it is an extremly low chance they are on this forum nor are they going to come out to admit it.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM

Of coarse it's been done. Makes it hard when you're in the field..slightly... delayed & when idiot drives off makes it pretty hard to identify him! & we don't live in area. Have also heard 'well our resources are extremely limited"!

On another note, my hubby & I had driven to town 1 night & noticed deer in field. Sat there just to see if a buck walked across the road for next am. FRom behind a F&W undercover team jumped out of van & totally gave us a scare, but were looking for people who had been shooting at night. We did not have gun or anything. They filled us in so I can always hope right.

I put this out to remind a lot of great hunters & those who take their children/grandchildren(as per my post 'Do you take your children/grandchildren hunting?)here there are a few idiots~wear your blaze orange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C & C View Post
Tell them to phone F & W and the police, ranting on here won't help anything. Like you even said it is an extremly low chance they are on this forum nor are they going to come out to admit it.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:32 PM

It's time we all started shooting back !! I'll lob an arrow but I don't think it would get there !!
Old 11-25-2012, 09:05 PM

fish and wildlife should spend more time with decoys and cameras catching these retards
Old 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM

I'd shoot back, anyone takes a shot at me and it's self defence.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrand View Post
fish and wildlife should spend more time with decoys and cameras catching these retards
That is what they do in the U.S.A and they catch tons of people and in the U.S.A they face huge penalties.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGSH View Post
That is what they do in the U.S.A and they catch tons of people and in the U.S.A they face huge penalties.
They do it here too.