Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-26-2017, 06:59 AM

Default $31 million payout for Liberal torture

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics...lion-1.4372689

Under Cretien and Martin's watch the liberals tortured 3 innocents and are now maying $31MM.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-26-2017, 07:01 AM

Well isn't that just a dandy piece of news to wake up to in the morning!

BW
Old 10-26-2017, 07:04 AM
Banned

Economic stimulus at its finest.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:07 AM
AO Sponsor

They are torturing a couple million of us right here in Alberta as we speak... Time for a payout! Badump bump! Lol
Old 10-26-2017, 07:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
They are torturing a couple million of us right here in Alberta as we speak... Time for a payout! Badump bump! Lol
My thoughts as well.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:05 AM

Under Cretien and Martin's watch the liberals tortured 3 innocents and are now maying $31MM.[/QUOTE]

THE HEADLINE SHOULD READ Canada Liberal Government Now Agrees To Help Fund Terrrorism
Old 10-26-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45/70/500 View Post
Under Cretien and Martin's watch the liberals tortured 3 innocents and are now maying $31MM.

THE HEADLINE SHOULD READ Canada Liberal Government Now Agrees To Help Fund Terrrorism
How does these men being found to have been wrongfully accused equate to funding terrorism? I'm interested.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:36 AM

The ISIS members returning to Canada will likely be lining up to sue our government for millions each for the emotional stress that they suffered. The taxpayers will pay even more , so that our government can hand out even more money to these people.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:43 AM

Think I'm gonna be sick!
Old 10-26-2017, 07:44 AM

Ridiculous
Old 11-15-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

Sign me up! You can break some of my bones for that kind of cash!
Old 11-15-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4K3OGH View Post
Sign me up! You can break some of my bones for that kind of cash!
We’re only seeing the beginning of the special interest groups and their lawyers. They’re all lining us to get their share of the golden goose eggs. All because our elected politicians and our appointed senate don’t have the balls to stand up to these financial terrorists. Our legal system set a precedent with awarding Kahdar, his windfall will be the downfall of Canada.

BW
Old 11-15-2017, 05:35 PM

I remember how many people in canada and on this forum wanted that omar guy deported to guantanamo, and all the otber people saying we should be i terogating these guys with all means necessary etc etc.

If anyone bothered to read the laws and follow them at the time vs being dumb the government wouldnt be getting slapped with lawsuits all the time.

All this garbage is also a byproduct of 'the war on terror'..... which in itself is a costly endeavor which is also absolutely poi tless.

Hahaha, people are so silly. Good luck with the war on terror and all the benefits its bringing to a cou try that has never really had a middle eastern terror attack.

Anyone ever ask why we are running our guys/gals through the wringer spending billions and billions of dollars on a war that has nothing to do with us?
Old 11-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ford View Post
I remember how many people in canada and on this forum wanted that omar guy deported to guantanamo, and all the otber people saying we should be i terogating these guys with all means necessary etc etc.

If anyone bothered to read the laws and follow them at the time vs being dumb the government wouldnt be getting slapped with lawsuits all the time.

All this garbage is also a byproduct of 'the war on terror'..... which in itself is a costly endeavor which is also absolutely poi tless.

Hahaha, people are so silly. Good luck with the war on terror and all the benefits its bringing to a cou try that has never really had a middle eastern terror attack.

Anyone ever ask why we are running our guys/gals through the wringer spending billions and billions of dollars on a war that has nothing to do with us?
I agree.

The war on terror was and is a farce. If any of today’s governments was serious about combatting terrorism while maintaining individual freedoms, they would make military service mandatory and would require all citizens of age to carry a firearm at all times, and trained in proper use of.

It may sound like an oxymoron, freedom and mandatory, but I say short term pain for long term gain.

There would be less vehicles stolen in AB, at the least.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:48 PM

You guys do realize the canadian government has spent 12-18 billion on the war on terror right? A few million in payouts as a result is chump change.

On a side note.... 158 canadians died in afgahnistan fight a war on 'terror'

Terror attacks in canada? Whats that a big goose egg? Lol, more people get murdered in edmonton every month than canadas entire terror death toll for that last 150 years.

For having a 18 billion war that encompasses all kinds of greasy tactics not found in normal war racking up a few million bucks in lawsuits isnt too bad. Its actually pretty good.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

Why are you blaming the Liberals when Steven Harper and Jason Kenny were running the show then?
Old 11-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendrake View Post
Why are you blaming the Liberals when Steven Harper and Jason Kenny were running the show then?
The liberals were in power when the men were imprisoned.