Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arn?Narn. View Post
my point is that I have shot and hunted many more animals than you and know what I am talking about, even with slugs sunshine..

nuff said..
you think so.How do you know what I have or havent done?
Old 05-28-2010, 12:26 AM

I rock !
Old 05-28-2010, 12:28 AM

There has been alot of hunting... and energy dumped into this thread since I last read up, It should be dead by now
To much skimming, not enough reading and following up on what was skimmed/read. If i wasnt such a dummy, Id post my picture by the way, just havent figured that out yet... resizing, format, yadda yadda. If anybody wants to make fun of me at whole sale, Im the scruffy looking guy, early 30's... long hair, gotee, grey ford, probably drooling on a tikka varmit in 300wsm. Please dont spoil my fun with the gun, and beat me up after in the parking lot. I have a good sense of humor, and a bad knee, just so you know. Arn Im still getting lost, and this rock and stick with the rope is getting heavy.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arn?Narn. View Post
I rock !
Ya you sure think you do but we all know that aint true.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchsl View Post
There has been alot of hunting... and energy dumped into this thread since I last read up, It should be dead by now
To much skimming, not enough reading and following up on what was skimmed/read. If i wasnt such a dummy, Id post my picture by the way, just havent figured that out yet... resizing, format, yadda yadda. If anybody wants to make fun of me at whole sale, Im the scruffy looking guy, early 30's... long hair, gotee, grey ford, probably drooling on a tikka varmit in 300wsm. Please dont spoil my fun with the gun, and beat me up after in the parking lot. I have a good sense of humor, and a bad knee, just so you know. Arn Im still getting lost, and this rock and stick with the rope is getting heavy.
That is a great post. I love it. That is what a forum is all about.Not like I rock man.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:33 AM

Sounds like the bbq is at clakjp's place, he has lots of tasty foothills deer. I cal no dishes.

Did anybody else think Ishootbambi lookes like kiazer soze?
Old 05-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchsl View Post
Sounds like the bbq is at clakjp's place, he has lots of tasty foothills deer. I cal no dishes.

Did anybody else think Ishootbambi lookes like kiazer soze?
That is all gone Just elk and moose left.But according to a troll I shoot nothing so switchs I hope you have lots of meat for the bbq.

Be nice to Ishootbambi.He is a great guy.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:49 AM

Naw I only got one this year and some moose, it didnt last long. That buck of bambis might be up for grabs. He probably is a great guy, just changing topic at his expense. I think most are, but I get along with almost everybody. This time of night the meds are workin so Im particularly friendly lol. As for any trolls, water under the bridge eh? Isnt that where they hang out, with a fishin pole. Anybody who has an ace of clubs up there sleeve for the seal hunt is ok in my books.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:38 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clakjp View Post
No posting on the 2 at the same time re check there bud.I think you should pull you head out of the clouds.Re read the dates.......... Tracy what is your problem????? If it bugs you so much turn off your computer and go to sleep.
Whatever Justin...you had this profile and another at the same time. You had two profiles at the same time...you're a troll.....Fixate on someone else...I'm done with you. Real men fight their own battles..not create multiple profiles to help fight their cause........Weren't you banned under anothef profile too? Three profiles at once..come on buddy. You aren't worth my time.

Thanks but I'll leave my computer on.....I like this site...sans trolls like you.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Whatever Justin...you had this profile and another at the same time. You had two profiles at the same time...you're a troll.....Fixate on someone else...I'm done with you. Real men fight their own battles..not create multiple profiles to help fight their cause........Weren't you banned under anothef profile too? Three profiles at once..come on buddy. You aren't worth my time.

Thanks but I'll leave my computer on.....I like this site...sans trolls like you.
What ever Tracey.... No that was not my profile that got banned.I know who you are talking about.But that was not me.You are the biggest Troll on this site.8200 posts says it all.Or you need to do something other than play on the computer.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Closed for obvious reasons
Closed Thread