Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 05-28-2019, 04:29 PM
Banned

Thumbs down Bill C-71 Passes Final Vote in Senate as New Law to Ban Guns

https://thegunblog.ca/2019/05/28/bil...w-to-ban-guns/
Old 05-28-2019, 04:40 PM

You can thank eastern Canukastan as well as Bring Cash Columbia for voting in these idiots. Let's destroy the economy, let criminals out with a slap on the wrist, oh yah let's ban legally owned Firearms.....the more I think of it it's time to separate.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:44 PM

If you don't own any restricted firearms now, once this bill is enacted, you likely won't have that option. Only a majority government for Scheer, can undo this.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:47 PM

My nephew has 2 more months and his 18 birthday present was gonna be a pistol and a Ar-15. He might not make it.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda610 View Post
You can thank eastern Canukastan as well as Bring Cash Columbia for voting in these idiots. Let's destroy the economy, let criminals out with a slap on the wrist, oh yah let's ban legally owned Firearms.....the more I think of it it's time to separate.
They won't let you seperate, as far their concerned they own you, human resources are very valuable, worth more than all the oil and gold combined!

When do we get to apply for reparations?

Scheer won't undue any of this, he hasn't spoken out about this or the free speech attacks, Scheer is the same hot garbage, a progressive UN loving puppet.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:04 PM

Meh, immigrant issue.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:08 PM

Oh yah a immigrant issue.....
So your ancestors didnt come across the land bridge chasing game...
Grow up. You think they wont eventually take firearms from the indigenous.....I wish I had the sweet grass you are smoking.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:12 PM

Scheer wont get in anyways. The left wing and sjw are loving all of it. He will give the east coast more ei weeks Quebec more money for what ever they want and stall the pipeline to keep bc happy. CANADA is screwed.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:35 PM

There continuing to take away more freedoms from the general population
Free speech, guns, what you can say about certain religions?
Remind anybody of what happened in Germany, Austria by the elected
It’s about control , it has nothing to do with safety of the people
Old 05-28-2019, 06:20 PM

Default check out youtube

This is the globalist play book straight up, the same thing would be happening with our nabours to the south if hillary had won.
I believe this is the greatest struggle for Canada since the great wars that fought against these ideas.
This next election will be the telling of where our great country is headed. Are we going to loose Canadian Identity and values or are we going to stand up and make sure Canada is looked to as a leader of the free world again?
I have said it numerous time that this has been in the works for along time. Endgame by Alex Jones was made in 2007. Everything he said during that show has been happening in the last 4 years.
It is shocking at how blaytent they are taking our rights and freedoms and people just love it in the name of security.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:41 PM

It hard to believe how brain dead the liberals and senators are, taking away our guns will only increase crime. As soon as criminals know people are disarmed it will be a free for all.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtz View Post
It hard to believe how brain dead the liberals and senators are, taking away our guns will only increase crime. As soon as criminals know people are disarmed it will be a free for all.
They don't care about crime. Public safety is just a smoke screen.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezel View Post
They don't care about crime. Public safety is just a smoke screen.
In fact they are purposely engineering division and CHAOS, that's their motto, their playbook...
demoralize,subvert,engineer division and chaos and let order rise from the ashes.

Order out of Chaos.

Create a problem that lets you implement the solution.

Nothing is organic, all is planned and carried out in a very specific order.

The time to correct this path was right after WW1.

It NEVER happened.

We are at the finish line, not the starting block.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:13 PM

Anything passed by the Senate should be irrelevant in the first place, its not as though Canadians elected the pack of wankers.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

isn't this the moment gun owners alike make groups and form a large physical community?

And with sheer numbers make the government blink?

Oh wait, this cuckistan. Nvm.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrimard View Post
This is the globalist play book straight up, the same thing would be happening with our nabours to the south if hillary had won.
I believe this is the greatest struggle for Canada since the great wars that fought against these ideas.
This next election will be the telling of where our great country is headed. Are we going to loose Canadian Identity and values or are we going to stand up and make sure Canada is looked to as a leader of the free world again?
I have said it numerous time that this has been in the works for along time. Endgame by Alex Jones was made in 2007. Everything he said during that show has been happening in the last 4 years.
It is shocking at how blaytent they are taking our rights and freedoms and people just love it in the name of security.
What is more shocking is how uninformed many gun owners are. Talked to a young gun owner this am. Not a clue. Sad!!!!!
Old 05-28-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
In fact they are purposely engineering division and CHAOS, that's their motto, their playbook...
demoralize,subvert,engineer division and chaos and let order rise from the ashes.

Order out of Chaos.

Create a problem that lets you implement the solution.

Nothing is organic, all is planned and carried out in a very specific order.

The time to correct this path was right after WW1.

It NEVER happened.

We are at the finish line, not the starting block.

“The technique is as old as politics itself. It is the Hegelian Dialectic of bringing about change in a three-step process:
Thesis, Antithesis and Synthesis.

The first step (thesis) is to create a problem.
The second step (antithesis) is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic and hysteria).
The third step (synthesis) is to offer the solution to the problem created by step one:
A change which would have been impossible to impose upon the people
without the proper psychological conditioning achieved in stages one and two.”
https://www.fhu.com/hegelian.html

AKA ‘never let a crisis go to waste.’ Rahm Emanuel.

Good Luck, YMMV.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:35 PM

If only Harper didn't leave all those vacant Senate seats for Justin to fill.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrimard View Post
Hardly, there are almost as many Democrats in the congress/house and senate who openly support the gun lobby

if it wasn't that way, they'd have had stronger guns laws long ago

both parties are scared of the gun lobby there

plus they have far too many guns out there to take away even if they want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
one of the biggest mistakes he made, should have filled them all in the last days with 40yr olds
Old 05-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Scheer wont get in anyways. The left wing and sjw are loving all of it. He will give the east coast more ei weeks Quebec more money for what ever they want and stall the pipeline to keep bc happy. CANADA is screwed.
all he needs to do is win a few more seats in Atlantic, then win in Ont, you can win without Que now, due to the seats gained in Ont/Ab/BC last time they bumped them up

Maybe it would help if the braindead POS in Alberta didn't vote in 4 Liberals last time, not to mention the NDP in Edm

you know the parties who basically are in favour of bankrupting us!

hard to tell who's more braindead, the one's who voted L or NDP or those who stayed home and didn't vote at all in those ridings

Trudeau didn't have a huge majority, the NDP takes a few seats in BC, the Cons pick up a couple then take back AB, 4 or 5

take some back in Atlantic, even 10, a 3rd

win most of Ont, they got a majority

they will win a few in Que, take Man, Sask, again, why the braindead still vote for Ralph there, he should have been punted 4 elections ago

this country is screwed for the next 2 decades if Turdeau the corrupt gets a majority again

hopefully he loses, can't see him staying on if he does

best thing for the country

him disappearing back to his speaking circuit with his crazy mom

his policies are turning us into a 3rd world banana republic
Old 05-28-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Yes!!! Another one sees the light!
Old 05-28-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
I thought Harper was an excellent PM(nobody is perfect) but this WAS his biggest failure!
Old 05-28-2019, 11:13 PM
Banned

I’m keeping my gun locker full and stocking up on powder kegs for when the civil war starts. Take Canada from the crown and watch the country reach its full potential without the bureaucratic baggage that’s plaguing the country.

Make Canada Great Finally.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:50 PM

This is sickening , hate this

Noose getting tighter

10,000 of us rednecks should invade Ottawa ....... end it , bahahahah
Old 05-29-2019, 12:16 AM

The summation of the idiot people kinds:

Several Trudeau-appointed senators worked to undermine or eliminate gun ownership:

“Let’s have a firearms-free Canada,”
(Senator Pierre Dalphond tweeted March 29)
Old 05-29-2019, 12:46 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2019, 03:44 AM

It might help to stop blaming or using the words Liberals in every second sentence.

Just cause you voted Trudeau doesn't mean you agree with everything he's done, I personally voted for Trudeau and I'll be the first to say he's an absolute clown Most of the Time, not always like some people make him out to be, but most of the Time. Would I go back and vote for Harper, not at all, personal choice.

If you want more people behind a movement, you make more Friends, not create more division.

Here's a wake up call for everyone, the Conservatives are not Canada's saviours, they are not going to make Canada Great Again. At the end of the day they are just another party who is going to be doing what is best for THEMSELVES. People need to stick together, stop fighting amongst each other, NDP/Liberal/CON we can all agree on certain topics.

Personally didn't know about this bill until I started acquiring about getting my gun license, but the way some people talk is like only Conservatives own guns.
Old 05-29-2019, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houch View Post
It might help to stop blaming or using the words Liberals in every second sentence.

Just cause you voted Trudeau doesn't mean you agree with everything he's done, I personally voted for Trudeau and I'll be the first to say he's an absolute clown Most of the Time, not always like some people make him out to be, but most of the Time. Would I go back and vote for Harper, not at all, personal choice.

If you want more people behind a movement, you make more Friends, not create more division.

Here's a wake up call for everyone, the Conservatives are not Canada's saviours, they are not going to make Canada Great Again. At the end of the day they are just another party who is going to be doing what is best for THEMSELVES. People need to stick together, stop fighting amongst each other, NDP/Liberal/CON we can all agree on certain topics.

Personally didn't know about this bill until I started acquiring about getting my gun license, but the way some people talk is like only Conservatives own guns.
lol, sorry dude, nothing personal, but you are very naive about the whole gun thing... the liberals have been trying to ban them for years.... actually decades. The CPC may have it's warts, like all other political parties, but they are they only party that is remotely gun friendly.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post
lol, sorry dude, nothing personal, but you are very naive about the whole gun thing... the liberals have been trying to ban them for years.... actually decades. The CPC may have it's warts, like all other political parties, but they are they only party that is remotely gun friendly.
Oh no I agree that the Liberal Party is against Guns and their method of dealing with it is completely idiotic, so many better alternatives. And I guess in this particular discussion no one has really said the words Libtards or clueless voters but in other threads and other online platforms people think all Liberal voters agree with this Bill, if anything is going to change it needs as many people behind it as possible.
Sheer hasn't said much since September really, unless I've missed some new comments from him. But like the one Conservative member said, best way for now to shut down this Bill is to have Liberals call their Liberal representative and express their disagreement with the bill and hopefully that message gets to Trudeau.

So I guess it doesn't really apply to this forum but in general I think Conservative voters should know there are a lot of Liberals against this Bill and there is a difference between the Liberal Party and the people who voted for the Liberals. It'll be interesting to see if Sheer does get into power and if he does reverse it or leaves it as is.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:37 AM

I think we all know that all Liberals, including MPs, aren't anti-firearm. Here's the problem though... Bill 71 passed, despite opposition to it, and chances are by the weekend following this one Trudeau will try to out-virtue signal Jacinda by circumventing regular channels and banning black rifles and possibly handguns. All of this is despite what some Liberal MPs feel, what their constituents feel, what statistics prove, and the fact that none of their measures address criminal use of a firearm. That's the Liberal party's gun policy in a nutshell, cost and anything remotely effective be damned.