Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
Hey now,,i clearly said i have no problem with CM, its you, so dont blame the cartridge. Everything you write could be sent straight back at you. You only see what you want, you only make up things, you only ruffle feathers, it doesnt matter what you believe. Your only here cause trouble, constantly taking things out of context, manipulating conversations. These are thing taken from just your last post, there’s dozens more. You also started three different threads knowing everyone would get the same reaction, but you did it anyway Man, you do everyone of those things all the time. It’s not the cartridge people dont like!
Bingo! There you are, only here to instigate.

I’ll ask you to quote one thing I made up

I’ll ask you to quote where I was told something that was a fact but denied it

I’ll ask you to quote where I ruffle feathers by saying something that wasn’t true

I’ll ask you to quote where I took things out of context to manipulate the conversation

I’ll ask you to quote what 3 threads I started to get the same reaction

And what will you do?

Deflect and not be able to answer any one of my questions. Why? Because I hurt your feelings!

Instead of cryin and trying to pick fights, come up with some useful information to bring to the thread.

From the pm’s I’ve been getting, I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Last edited by Kurt505; 12-07-2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Bingo! There you are, only here to instigate.

Instigate, you actually named me in that thread

I’ll ask you to quote one thing I made up

Post 164, all of it

I’ll ask you to quote where I was told something that was a fact but denied it

Again post 164

I’ll ask you to quote where I ruffle feathers by saying something that wasn’t true

Again post 164

I’ll ask you to quote where I took things out of context to manipulate the conversation

Again

I’ll ask you to quote what 3 threads I started to get the same reaction

You are correct on this one, I am guilty of reading the post and not looking at the name and confusing you with Stinky, Ill own that

And what will you do?

Deflect and not be able to answer any one of my questions. Why? Because I hurt your feelings!

No hurt feelings here Kurt, no deflection either

Instead of cryin and trying to pick fights, come up with some useful information to bring to the thread.

No crying either Kurt and if responding to a post that you actually named me in is picking a fight then I suggest you look at that post again, im responding not starting

From the pm’s I’ve been getting, I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Post the Pm’s

Kurt I only posted using your EXACT words from that post hoping you would actually see that you do the exact things to others that you accused, by name, of doing, They are your words, nothing made up by me or mis interpreted in any way. Sure things could have been not said by lots of people but your as guilty or more than many of them. I responded to a post you brought me into by naming me and then im accused of starting the fight.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Banned

I said this,

Quote:
No, they are not hitting equal targets.

Yes the heavier 30cal will win but it’s hitting a lighter target so it’s not a fair comparison. Not that I care, I just thought I’d point that out.
Then you respond with this,

Quote:
You kill me there flip flop
You insulted me, then I ask you what you meant, and you never answered. The reason you never answered is because I never flip flopped on the subject. You insulted me with nothing to back it. All I’ve posted about the Creedmoor is it’s ballistics and how they compare to other cartridges ballistics, and backed it up with published data. The threads you figure I started, not started by me, I just participated in them. Three or four of you guys associate statements you assume I either said or agree with, then bash me over them. Salavee accused me of bringing up magnums (just to name 1 thing), Marky figures a 6.5 was my favorite caliber, and you, nyksta and Marky figure I’m flip flopping. I’ll ask again where I flip flopped on the topic, you won’t find it because it never happened.

How do you expect to be treated when you insult a guy for respectfully stating his opinion?
Old 12-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
I said this,

Then you respond with this,

You insulted me, then I ask you what you meant, and you never answered. The reason you never answered is because I never flip flopped on the subject. You insulted me with nothing to back it. All I’ve posted about the Creedmoor is it’s ballistics and how they compare to other cartridges ballistics, and backed it up with published data. The threads you figure I started, not started by me, I just participated in them. Three or four of you guys associate statements you assume I either said or agree with, then bash me over them. Salavee accused me of bringing up magnums (just to name 1 thing), Marky figures a 6.5 was my favorite caliber, and you, nyksta and Marky figure I’m flip flopping. I’ll ask again where I flip flopped on the topic, you won’t find it because it never happened.

How do you expect to be treated when you insult a guy for respectfully stating his opinion?
You left out Jeron, Andrew and 41thunder gotta get the whole fan club in there
Old 12-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
You left out Jeron, Andrew and 41thunder gotta get the whole fan club in there
Jeron and Andrew keep it respectful, I treat them with the same respect I’m given, as I do with everyone else. It’s possible to disagree and keep it civil. I’m not a jerk until someone gets ignorant.

41thunder is Marky.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jeron and Andrew keep it respectful, I treat them with the same respect I’m given, as I do with everyone else. It’s possible to disagree and keep it civil. I’m not a jerk until someone gets ignorant.

41thunder is Marky.
??? Huh?
Sorry if I’m part of the crew that thinks you flip flop. But that’s the impression I get. It appears others feel the same. Off to catch some zzz’s there’s cats to chase in the am
Old 12-07-2018, 10:55 PM

I appreciate the honorable mention, however i was only making a comment to attempt to keep the conversation on the intended topic. This thread just like many others has gone down the toilet.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41thunder View Post
??? Huh?
Sorry if I’m part of the crew that thinks you flip flop. But that’s the impression I get. It appears others feel the same. Off to catch some zzz’s there’s cats to chase in the am
Ya, I know you do. The only problem you guys have is actually saying what it is I flip flop on, lol!!!
Old 12-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
I appreciate the honorable mention, however i was only making a comment to attempt to keep the conversation on the intended topic. This thread just like many others has gone down the toilet.
I said a 30cal hitting a 6.5 cal head on wasn’t a fair comparison, Xbolt accused me of flip flopping, I asked him to explain why, you told me not to change the subject?

If you weren’t implying that I was flip flopping I owe you an apology.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Ya, I know you do. The only problem you guys have is actually saying what it is I flip flop on, lol!!!
https://www.combatflipflops.com/blog...flops-and-guns

this is a self help website about flip flops and guns
Old 12-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
https://www.combatflipflops.com/blog...flops-and-guns

this is a self help website about flip flops and guns
Lol!
Old 12-08-2018, 02:00 AM

Agree to disagree and the unknowns

Yes, faster bullets will slow down faster than slower bullets, slower bullets don't buckle back, or begin expansion at the begining of their path forward. Fast bullets do since they hit harder at the beginning stages of impact causing buckling of the frontal section.

More resistant against the faster bullet as its already sharing the shock-waves, more body fluid transfer, better tearing as the bullet continues a path of destruction as it expels its energy. This is why the faster bullet slows down more than the slower one.

The force is greater because the frontal section is buckled back producing a bigger shock-waves, larger hole, more tearing,,, and better bleeding. There are 1000's of ways to look at this,,, the real unknowns are the the materials that each bullet encounters. Purhaps a faster heavier bullet also plays favors when traveling a greater distance, fast velocities with more mass. This allows them to perform at ranges beyond. Ha

Or "On Out."

Lots of factors at work, 1000's of unknowns, and agrees to disagrees. The mix of rifles and cartrages is what it is, I could care less who packing what in the woods of good times.

Dam,,, the forests in North Ontario are the thickest I've seen in a long time,,, its no wounder I like the Colorado / Utah stuff,,, at least a person can see the legs of the critters standing there as they pretend they are hiding in plain view. LOL...

Did you know that the Supreme Bean put critters in all 4 corners of the world for man to harvest,,,,,,,,, then he made the planet round.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
I’m not a jerk until someone gets ignorant.
It appears several of us can use this same line. And be careful with the context of that word and how you use it. There are site rules about name calling of other members, the red triangle is not your friend right now.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
It appears several of us can use this same line. And be careful with the context of that word and how you use it. There are site rules about name calling of other members, the red triangle is not your friend right now.
If you or the mods go back through the thread you’ll see you are always the instigator with me. You don’t bring up anything relative to the subject when you quote me, just instigate. You call Chuck Charlie to instigate things and see nothing wrong with it, but I bet if he called you xdolt you’d sure kick up a fuss.

How about from now on instead of trying to defend other grown men on this forum you post things relative to the topics? You instigate until I have to respond to your nonsense, and it’s never about any useful information you’ve brought to the thread.

Go back on this thread or any thread and see where the discussion turns into fight between us, see who always starts it. As a matter of fact, see who posts information useful to the topic. I’m tired of you constantly trying to pick a fight with me.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you or the mods go back through the thread you’ll see you are always the instigator with me. You don’t bring up anything relative to the subject when you quote me, just instigate. You call Chuck Charlie to instigate things and see nothing wrong with it, but I bet if he called you xdolt you’d sure kick up a fuss.

How about from now on instead of trying to defend other grown men on this forum you post things relative to the topics? You instigate until I have to respond to your nonsense, and it’s never about any useful information you’ve brought to the thread.

Go back on this thread or any thread and see where the discussion turns into fight between us, see who always starts it. As a matter of fact, see who posts information useful to the topic. I’m tired of you constantly trying to pick a fight with me.
“Sniff”,,”Sniff”,, wipes tears away
Old 12-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
“Sniff”,,”Sniff”,, wipes tears away
Sounds like when you send me pm’s whining. Lol!

Instead of cryin over how I discuss things with the grown members on these threads you should just keep silent and learn what’s being discussed. Then one day you will be able to contribute useful information to the forum.

It’ll be a win win for both of us.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sounds like when you send me pm’s whining. Lol!

Instead of cryin over how I discuss things with the grown members on these threads you should just keep silent and learn what’s being discussed. Then one day you will be able to contribute useful information to the forum.

It’ll be a win win for both of us.
Back in Aug we had about 5 pm’s between us where I was mocking you for, wait for it” getting a thread shut down for calling someone ignorant. Not a single pm to you since. Stop with the long winded crap and it ends
Old 12-08-2018, 11:49 AM

Default enough

I think xbolt and kurt better put each other on ignore, You two are like children arguing about whose dad is better. Anymore of this tantrum posting by either of you and your done for a while.