Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-18-2011, 12:58 PM

Default NDP Stupidity, or "What else could be expected?"

My God, can the dippers get any more stupid? http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/cbc-ar...entid=28760355 They're basically doing their best to give Quebec more control over the rest of this country than the Bloc did.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:24 PM

What a bunch of bone heads. The NDP is starting to look a lot like the Bloc Heads according to that article.

Don't argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Life Member of:
Wild Sheep Foundation Alberta
Wild Sheep Foundation
NRA

Old 05-18-2011, 02:08 PM

I think it's fantastic. I hope the NDP really goes to bat for Quebec, supporting special status, massive economic transfers, and supports the expansion of the current Quebec language laws.... Best way to ensure they get no growth in the rest of Canada and never win a majority. Here's to Jacques Layton!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:19 PM

Like I said in another post.....I am almost chuckling out loud everytime I think about how the next four years are going to turn out for the NDP.....I can't think of anything better to show how two faced and filled with nuts they really are. Going to be saying one thing to the rest of the country and then the opposite to quebecers......poke at oilsands but ignore hydro quebec.....whine for subsidies for auto makers (gas burners) and want to halt the oil sands.........say they support small business but want to implement massive social programs that have to be paid by someone......say they support the little guy and families but yet want to spend so much that they put workers in the poor house with the income tax requried for their programs.....and the list goes on.

Now the dichotomy will become the required lobotomy.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Banned

Ahh!!! Taliban Jack at his finest!! What an idiot.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
I think it's fantastic. I hope the NDP really goes to bat for Quebec, supporting special status, massive economic transfers, and supports the expansion of the current Quebec language laws.... Best way to ensure they get no growth in the rest of Canada and never win a majority. Here's to Jacques Layton!
With luck, the NDP will alienate themselves from the rest of Canada, so their only remaining support is in Quebec.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
I agree with ya on that, the only wrinkle is when they can't follow through with what quebecers want and they're turfed in short order. I don't think they realize how fickle the frenchies are.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:14 PM

Would someone please tell tallywhacker jack that he is less relevant now than he was before. Just because the CBC got you a gift card at Tuggerjugger, doesn't mean you matter.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 05-18-2011, 10:18 PM

Give him time. His big mouth will do him in yet. Especially since he now has to do a balancing act between Quebec and the rest of Canada. He is a mouth out of control and one day he will push the wrong button. Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Gone Hunting

Harper trying to sneak in a three election losers into the senate was not a good move. Lucky for him the next election is a long way off and canadian voters tend to have short memories.

Archery Sept. 1 - Oct. 31 Muzzleloader and Crossbow Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Rifle Nov. 25 - Nov. 30

...And HIS kingdom shall have no end...
Old 05-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
My God, can the dippers get any more stupid? http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/cbc-ar...entid=28760355 They're basically doing their best to give Quebec more control over the rest of this country than the Bloc did.
I don't see anything so bad in that article? What specifically bothers you?

Archery Sept. 1 - Oct. 31 Muzzleloader and Crossbow Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Rifle Nov. 25 - Nov. 30

...And HIS kingdom shall have no end...
Old 05-18-2011, 11:29 PM

The NDP is venearial disease gone bad.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy4 View Post
I don't see anything so bad in that article? What specifically bothers you?
Take off those glasses that Jack sent you.
Funny thing is that there is nothing wrong or bothersome in that article......but then again, I'm not french chip dip.per
Old 05-19-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
Take off those glasses that Jack sent you.
Funny thing is that there is nothing wrong or bothersome in that article......but then again, I'm not french chip dip.per
X2