Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 09-23-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Still can't believe the number of folks who blindly support the anti's through MEC?
Whassup with that anyway??

Here's a decent option for a bag at a reasonable price: https://www.mountainhardwear.ca/en/l...r-1651601.html

Even one on the BC site that is less coin: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...05#post1938205

Cheers,
Nog
Hey Nog, see u on SFBC and have a few of your needles. Anyways, totally agree.
Huge anti’s!!

Too many patronize that place and you can tell by the huge store just built in Edmonton a South Common.
MEC has more products in their store manufactured using crude oil products than most I’ve seen. Loads of plastic bottles, plastic root molded kayaks, nylon rope, nylon back packs, plastic boots, etc, etc. Go have a look..
You can bet MEC sure likes the revenue generated from the activities that they don’t support. Such hypocrites!!

Screw MEC!!
Old 09-23-2017, 11:03 PM

I made it to atmosphere today. Hit the date perfect. Got a Mountain Hardware Lamina Blaze for 20% off, then got a $50 gift card to boot! Worked out getting the bag and a winter coat for less than I had budgeted for just the bag.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Eagle View Post
I made it to atmosphere today. Hit the date perfect. Got a Mountain Hardware Lamina Blaze for 20% off, then got a $50 gift card to boot! Worked out getting the bag and a winter coat for less than I had budgeted for just the bag.
Sounds like a good deal. Good choice on the bag too. Ive bought quite a few backpacking items from Atmosphere, always good prices and service.