Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 07-29-2015, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
I have a wig and lip stick, when we going?...
Dammit!

You beat me every time.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Lololol give me a month or two lol might just hit u up lol
Old 07-29-2015, 11:00 PM

I sound desperate but am really not at all lol. Could really care less at the moment but it would be nice to fish with a lady that appreciates fishing on the lake early morn / late evening......fun times to share
Old 08-26-2015, 01:23 PM

Default Fraser in Mission

Sorry flux... Just scored a looker from red deer that loves to fish alll the time
They're out there... Didn't think I'd leave my marriage to find hot one who likes to fish lol

Any oil barons off during the week of sept 18-24 off and interested in a sturgeon trip?
Old 08-26-2015, 05:18 PM

Smile One Spot available for Taber pheasant Festival

Hey All , a first-timer posting here.

I have 3 days(all morning slots) for the Taber Pheasant Festival, October 19, 20, 21.
My father and a good friend will be joining me out there but we are all relatively new to Pheasant hunting and do not have access to a dog. Just putting the word out to see if anyone would like to join us as i have room for one more person, preferably someone with a dog and/or some experience they'd be willing to share.

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:44 PM

As long as your sane buddy Id take you fishing on my JetBoat im always looking for new fellow fisher friends.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:45 AM

Ok I know its Friday, Any local Edmonton Cold lake Diehards want to hit Cold lake for a day trip tomorrow .I have all the gear,truck,boat ,rods ,down riggers and tackle.
Split fuel 2 ways.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:43 PM

I have a fishing sit on top kayak that I want to put in the water a few more times this year, looking for another sit on top owner that wants to do the same, near Calgary. For safety reasons I would like to have a fishing kayak partner when on the water, still need to send kids to university! I have all my gear and a trailer for the kayak (too big and heavy for roof rack), been thinking on Ghost Lake as it is so close to Calgary or perhaps Barrier off Hwy 1 into Kananaskis? This year I've been to Chain Lake and Johnston Lake...Chain is a bit of a drive though.... Message me if interested, I'm open to ideas.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:19 AM

Toying with the idea of going to get a Golden this weekend..would anyone want to come to split the gas? PM me.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamPang View Post

I have 3 days(all morning slots) for the Taber Pheasant Festival, October 19, 20, 21.
My father and a good friend will be joining me out there but we are all relatively new to Pheasant hunting and do not have access to a dog. Just putting the word out to see if anyone would like to join us as i have room for one more person, preferably someone with a dog and/or some experience they'd be willing to share.

ILL TAKE ALLL THE FEATHERS ! JUST PM ME ! wOOOOOOTTT
Old 09-03-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshAirGetter View Post
Toying with the idea of going to get a Golden this weekend..would anyone want to come to split the gas? PM me.
Guess I won't go...I suppose I can let the champ win the derby
Old 10-13-2015, 05:28 PM

Looking to catch my first and hopefully a nice sized sturgeon, It would be awesome if I could go with someone who had all the gear, etc to catch at least one. If your looking for someone to join you, pm me.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:10 PM

Default pigeon walleye tags

Boats been put away . I have walleye tags for pigeon looking for fishermen with a boat with walleye tags also that needs a partner before ice comes hopefully for oct 31 .
Old 10-27-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JR- View Post
Boats been put away . I have walleye tags for pigeon looking for fishermen with a boat with walleye tags also that needs a partner before ice comes hopefully for oct 31 .
Has everyone put their boats away. I know the lake really well .
Have a supper nice spot on my GPS for Walleye,and its not in front of the
Prov. Campground.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:15 AM

Well with the weather turning ugly I'm cautiously optimistic about having another day or two to go out and throw a few lures. I've been wondering about ice fishing lately and everything that goes along with it.

Maybe I'm a tad early here but when the season kicks off if there's anyone around this area (Brooks) who cares to show a noob the ropes I'd appreciate it. Happy to pitch for gas and of course I'll cover the Tims and snacks

Joe
Old 11-06-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Quiroga View Post
Well with the weather turning ugly I'm cautiously optimistic about having another day or two to go out and throw a few lures. I've been wondering about ice fishing lately and everything that goes along with it.

Maybe I'm a tad early here but when the season kicks off if there's anyone around this area (Brooks) who cares to show a noob the ropes I'd appreciate it. Happy to pitch for gas and of course I'll cover the Tims and snacks

Joe
Crappt Tire in Brooks had a vastly reduced package of ice fishing gear on sale Wed night, tent manual auger rods the whole deal.(it was by the bait fridge) I fish the hood I can show you how its done, my way anyways

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 11-08-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Crappt Tire in Brooks had a vastly reduced package of ice fishing gear on sale Wed night, tent manual auger rods the whole deal.(it was by the bait fridge) I fish the hood I can show you how its done, my way anyways
Sounds great to me. I'll mosey over to CT tomorrow and check it out.

Joe
Old 11-10-2015, 04:25 PM

Default Fly in Trip

Anyone looking to tag along on a Fly in trip this Spring (2016)?
Old 11-11-2015, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohunk View Post
Anyone looking to tag along on a Fly in trip this Spring (2016)?
where to ?
Old 11-19-2015, 06:36 PM

Default looking for partner

since Im a free man again and most dating sites are pretty sparse for fishing ladies, thought Id give this a shot. looking for a mature woman with a passion for fishing, and a twisted sense of humour to share outings with me. have a few female fishing buddies who will attest to my good intentions and character, believe it or not I have all the gear and once the ice thickens enough a very comfortable shack to fish from. have a couple tents and a big heater until then. start as a fishing buddy and go from there. no guarantees on the fish but seems that fishing with me is always an adventure for some reason Im in the Brooks area but travel around, I usually fish 3 or 4 days a week.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 12-02-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamPang View Post

darn i wish i would of seen this last oct i have a gsp but did not get into the festival keep me in mind for next year if it happens again.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:44 PM

New to Slave Lake area... Going out tomorrow anyone wanna join me?
Old 12-05-2015, 10:34 AM

If anyone is new to the area or just wants to go with someone at dolberg, Im in Barrhead. Went friday caught my limit, then landed a few nicer size ones towards the end of the day. Wouldn't mind catching a few more nice sized rainbows.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:30 PM

Default Salmon Fishing

Just throwing this out there.??. A lot of my buddies cant take the time off (5 days) to due numerous salmon fishing trips with me next season. I am a die hard fisherman and I am looking for super cool like minded guys to enjoy with me what the west coast island has to offer, especially for first timers. I have all top of the line gear and top of the line boat ready to go!! Every trip consists of 5 days, leave from Calgary early Thursday morning 3am and back by Monday evening 6-7pmish, preferably long weekends and consists of 3 full 10hr days on the water(weather permitting, Gail warnings, waves/swells, rain doesn't stop us) The cost is $1750 per person, up to 3 people plus myself(Pro Guide and includes amazing accommodations, travel to location and back, all fuel, bait, gear, fish filleting and vacuum sealing, all fantastic meals and snacks(bbq on board boat for lunches) Alcohol is not included. All you need is your Canadian tidal waters fishing license and salmon stamp and a bag of all weather clothing and a huge desire to catch fish and your good to go!! Boat has stand up head and flush toilet on board so no worries there and has full Alaskan bulkhead if weather doesn't co-operate Everyone will be expected to pull there weight and help with all aspects that go along with the trip. I am doing this for the love of fishing not to make money as a business.. Basically a bunch of friends going out splitting costs. If this is something any of you guys or gals are interested in hit me up and maybe we can plan a trip!!
Old 12-08-2015, 05:06 PM

how's ice out at dolberg? Going fishing somewhere tomorrow I would definitely make trip out there.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:15 AM

Default PCR-Burbs

Heading out this afternoon to PCR if anyone is interested in joining me out there. Will be off the boat launch..Eskimo949 tent
Old 12-13-2015, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
You might have to get rid of the horns...
Old 12-23-2015, 07:50 AM

I'm heading out to wizard lake tomorrow morning from leduc around 630-7 till about lunch with my daughter (6). I have all the gear anyone looking to get into ice fishing with kids that want to come out tomorrow send me a pm.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:18 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanFrank1976 View Post
Just throwing this out there.??. A lot of my buddies cant take the time off (5 days) to due numerous salmon fishing trips with me next season. I am a die hard fisherman and I am looking for super cool like minded guys to enjoy with me what the west coast island has to offer, especially for first timers. I have all top of the line gear and top of the line boat ready to go!! Every trip consists of 5 days, leave from Calgary early Thursday morning 3am and back by Monday evening 6-7pmish, preferably long weekends and consists of 3 full 10hr days on the water(weather permitting, Gail warnings, waves/swells, rain doesn't stop us) The cost is $1750 per person, up to 3 people plus myself(Pro Guide and includes amazing accommodations, travel to location and back, all fuel, bait, gear, fish filleting and vacuum sealing, all fantastic meals and snacks(bbq on board boat for lunches) Alcohol is not included. All you need is your Canadian tidal waters fishing license and salmon stamp and a bag of all weather clothing and a huge desire to catch fish and your good to go!! Boat has stand up head and flush toilet on board so no worries there and has full Alaskan bulkhead if weather doesn't co-operate Everyone will be expected to pull there weight and help with all aspects that go along with the trip. I am doing this for the love of fishing not to make money as a business.. Basically a bunch of friends going out splitting costs. If this is something any of you guys or gals are interested in hit me up and maybe we can plan a trip!!
I'm interested!! PM sent
Old 01-01-2016, 02:24 AM

Hi