Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Banned

Gawd it tics me off , when a creep passes out while getting a beating,,,

It's disrespectful ,
Old 03-07-2017, 03:53 PM

I hope the beating continue on a regular basis, and Dougie Boy never quite gets used to them.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
I always have mixed feelings when I hear these sorts of reports. I don't have any problem with the guy getting a beating, or even lots of them. I'm more bothered by the other scumbags and sub-humans there thinking they're better than anyone else.
You think too much.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
You think too much.
Agreed!

Keep the beatings coming boys, over and over and over...
Old 03-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Banned

I don't hate Garland, partly because I feel such a low attachment to our modern society. The way I see it, our society is full of idiots, most people are greedy and only care about themselves, and we're collectively run by a bunch of idiots who the rest of the idiots vote for. I understand how people can be pushed to extreme acts and can run afoul of the law. The majority of us are lucky that we haven't been driven to that, and I like to rejoice in that and hope it keeps up, rather than to kick people to death who were unlucky and fell under. But each to their own...
Old 03-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey2 View Post
I don't hate Garland, partly because I feel such a low attachment to our modern society. The way I see it, our society is full of idiots, most people are greedy and only care about themselves, and we're collectively run by a bunch of idiots who the rest of the idiots vote for. I understand how people can be pushed to extreme acts and can run afoul of the law. The majority of us are lucky that we haven't been driven to that, and I like to rejoice in that and hope it keeps up, rather than to kick people to death who were unlucky and fell under. But each to their own...
Balfour, I didn't know you frequented outdoor websites.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:33 PM

Terrible luck that guy has.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Garland ran afoul of the law did he? And he was unlucky ? Really?

And by the way, welcome to the forum...
Old 03-07-2017, 05:42 PM

It would seem that the majority of AO posting here are in favour of breaking the law in order to satisfy their sense of justice. This all seems to be advocating lawlessness.

Because the public can and do read this forum I am surprised that the moderators do not shut it down, No good can come from spewing so much venom.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Your just radiating with positivity! Safe to assume most of us would NEVER be drivin to murder regardless of circumstance. Let alone a triple homicide including murdering a child, that's a special kind of evil. Ya reap what ya sow
Old 03-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post
Your just radiating with positivity! Safe to assume most of us would NEVER be drivin to murder regardless of circumstance. Let alone a triple homicide including murdering a child, that's a special kind of evil. Ya reap what ya sow
Perhaps you've never explored your darker side and you don't know what you're capable of. Perhaps you have such a strong moral indoctrination that you truly never could do anything criminal. But neither of those are virtues. Both of those make you half a man, and potentially more dangerous and volatile if circumstances ever do turn against you.

Anyways, I think it's a mistake to think that these criminals are fundamentally different people than yourself.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Perhaps you've never explored your darker side and you don't know what you're capable of. Perhaps you have such a strong moral indoctrination that you truly never could do anything criminal. But neither of those are virtues. Both of those make you half a man, and potentially more dangerous and volatile if circumstances ever do turn against you.

Anyways, I think it's a mistake to think that these criminals are fundamentally different people than yourself.
Maybe you'd like to ride a bus with Garland Vince lee or whatever he's calling himself these days and Vader? They all made mistakes. Take a trip with them let us know how it goes.

Garland is getting what he deserves.

BW
Old 03-07-2017, 06:06 PM

And.... go...
Old 03-07-2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
It would seem that the majority of AO posting here are in favour of breaking the law in order to satisfy their sense of justice. This all seems to be advocating lawlessness.

Because the public can and do read this forum I am surprised that the moderators do not shut it down, No good can come from spewing so much venom.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I had nothing to do with his crime, his trial, or his sentence. But hearing about Garland getting the crap beaten out of him does actually seem like justice, that the court can't hand out, and I don't feel bad at all about hearing about it.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:36 PM

Default Balfour's Comments Today 770am Calgary

Balfour did comment on 770AM a couple of good points and comments to get some people's blood to boil.770 am posts online transcripts about 3 hours later.Check it out about 5:15 today.(March 07 2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 07:03 PM

Pokey2, you are a troll of the worse kind. Kindly go find a Liebral web site to haunt and join with more of your kind. Criminals have been proven to have minds that are wired differently then the rest of us and in most cases are not salvageable. They deserve exactly what they get.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Banned

I'm looking forward to the lecture we're going to get from his butt-hurt lawyer
Old 03-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Banned

poor fellas having a rough day I see and by the looks of it now has internet access
Old 03-07-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Guess he wasn't listening the first time.

I hpe they find who did this and .....lock them up.
Irony at its finest.
I'm surprised he is still in General Pop.... his lawyers will have a field day with this until he is in solitary.
Rob
Old 03-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Banned

I would gladly donate to a go fund me for the next in mate that steps up to the plate
Old 03-07-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but I had nothing to do with his crime, his trial, or his sentence. But hearing about Garland getting the crap beaten out of him does actually seem like justice, that the court can't hand out, and I don't feel bad at all about hearing about it.
I get that!
Old 03-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Banned

Exclamation

If he was moved to a max institution and what is known the checks and balance did not work.

I do believe in execution and I would participate in the event.

Truth will always be subjective.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post
I get that!

I would say that those who did the beating did not have much to loose. They probably were doing time because they had disregard for law and order and justice. They committed a criminal act and had no authority to mete out justice but many here are seeming to cheer them on. They are criminals and are not in charge of the institution.

I also think that some of the correctional staff did not do their job and may be criminally negligent.

Canada used to have corporal punishment in the Criminal Code. They do not have it anymore. Last case about 1968. I recall reading in 1960 era code that specified life imprisonment and to be whipped for rape. I recall reading another section of that code that allowed three whippings during time of incarceration. The code described the exact tool to be used. The cat o nine tails!

One of the reasons that it was removed from the code is that it was concluded that it demeaned the giver and the receiver.

I think that criminals have to be accountable and I think institutions have to be accountable as well.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:41 PM

This is fantastic news! Here's to hoping for a few dozen more befor the final one!
Old 03-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
I get that!

I would say that those who did the beating did not have much to loose. They probably were doing time because they had disregard for law and order and justice. They committed a criminal act and had no authority to mete out justice but many here are seeming to cheer them on. They are criminals and are not in charge of the institution.

I also think that some of the correctional staff did not do their job and may be criminally negligent.

Canada used to have corporal punishment in the Criminal Code. They do not have it anymore. Last case about 1968. I recall reading in 1960 era code that specified life imprisonment and to be whipped for rape. I recall reading another section of that code that allowed three whippings during time of incarceration. The code described the exact tool to be used. The cat o nine tails!

One of the reasons that it was removed from the code is that it was concluded that it demeaned the giver and the receiver.

I think that criminals have to be accountable and I think institutions have to be accountable as well.
I will tell you why most are happy seeing this happen. Because our legal system is a complete joke for criminals. Murderers and rapists walk our streets daily because of how incompetent our justice system is. It actually is a disgrace to see what a POS like Garland get as far as sentencing, he should have been hung or set in front of a firing squad. Lethal injection would work too, But, beatings and getting raped are better by far, he deserves torture and pain. Death will come with time.

Keep the beatings coming boys, throw in a shank every once and a while for good measure.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
Guy killed 2 adults and then did in a kid who may have watched his grandparents die, killed them over nothing really. Then took it to trial with a not guilty plea. Not once showing any remorse. He gets the same from me. No sympathy or mixed feelings for whats happening to him now. A different kind of justice is being served.

Now if they can get Vader a few times.
The thing that I don't get is why the cowardly injustice system doesn't handle the sentence properly the first time around?
We rely on criminals serving their dept to society to hand out proper justice. Then we are all happy about it. I really could care less if they beat him every other day but it shouldn't have to be prison justice, we should have the death penalty in these cases and be done with the sorry SOB. Next he will be suing for lack of protection.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:16 AM
Banned

Default .

Another one given a sweet deal today , manslaughter for stabbing a girl 10 times , he,ll be free in 5 yrs .
Old 03-08-2017, 06:18 AM

Default You are kind of correct.

Quote:

But it's high time the law to be changed for the public to not have to support these criminals of the worst kind. This type of criminal after sentencing should have all rights stripped. In this case the right to live and it should be done lawfully.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:

Garland deserves more punishment than he's recieved, be it through official means or jailhouse vigilante beatings. It's clear that your take on the matter is one of a very scant minority, it's nice that you voiced your opposition and all, but don't complain just because other people enjoy seeing actual justice meted out. Some people just don't qualify as remotely human and should be treated accordingly. The dude got his feelings hurt after pulling some wires into a pump and he figured torturing and murdering a child and his grandparents was justifiable ? Bone fragments from the child found in a meat saw? Sympathy for this man is impossible to dredge up, I couldn't care what happens to him; quite frankly the worse he gets, the more in favor of it I'll be. I will agree that's it's unfortunate this is only happening to him unofficially, so far as everyone I know is concerned, it should be happening officially. Any means to his end I suppose.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Banned

Career criminal and lifetime loser, how do you take an innocent 5 year old child's life and then put the family through it again for 5 weeks with a not guilty plea? No remorse, no accountability, no emotion.

See now this is where Islam would have done the right thing to this guy. Now Canadian tax payers get to feed and house him until his last breath.

I'd like to see him beat and tortured until he fessed up every last detail. Sparing the family the actual details they are at least owed an admission by this scumbag.