Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 08-01-2019, 11:40 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Colt 1911 EL POTRO RAMPANTE 38 Super

Colt - 38Super - 1911 El Potro Rampante - SA Semi-Auto - Faux Black Pearl with Gold Flake Rampant Colt Grips/High Polished Stainless, 5"National Match Barrel, Novak Sights, Mfg# O1073CCS-EPII

---

---

C:

Me: OK, that was funny.

---

C: Nice gun

P: Even better in person. Naomi does a GREAT job with the photos but nothing like being in person.

---

C: They made a poor choice of sights, unfortunately. GI or National Match ones would have looked far better than light pipe and Novak.

I’ll have to eye bang it nonetheless when I drive through on Friday. Maybe bring some white cotton gloves too lol

P: We have the gloves here....

---

Q: Looks like it has the height-adjustable Novak rear sight...?

A: BRIGHT STAINLESS Colt “El Potro Rampante” Government 1911, model O1073CCS-EPI, 70 series chambered in .38 super with a polished stainless steel finish with gold and silver engraving, Novak red fiber optic front, adjustable rear sights, extended thumb safety, and Beavertail grip safety.
Simulated black mother of pearl grips with a beautiful oval Rampant Colt inlaid.
This is a Davidsons Dealer Exclusive and is a special LIMITED edition gun that is being offered. There will only be 500 bright stainless guns made.
Complete with the factory case, manual, papers, original grips and two 9 round stainless magazine.