Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-02-2019, 12:48 PM
AO Sponsor

Default More AO member generosity again!

Hey all,

I really don't know what to think but I must say that the generosity of the AO crew continues to blow me away. Back in the watch enthusiast thread a comment about using watch winders for automatic watches came up and I mentioned I did not have one but would be getting one soon and apparently another member read that and decided that he had one he no longer needed and low and behold, he showed up at my work on Christmas Eve to only find out I was closed and he left an unexpected gift with my neighbour to give to me upon returning to work, which was today.

Talk about the kindness of people where not expected! Thank you very much sir and I will put it to good use. I will also pay this forward somehow with another. You know who you are but I do not want to put your name out there without permission so please accept my heartfelt thanks and feel free to chime in here if you would like to accept ownership of you good deed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg box.jpg (19.5 KB, 164 views)
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 01-02-2019, 01:02 PM

wow... that’s awesome
Old 01-02-2019, 01:40 PM

That's really great....