Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 07-14-2018, 03:20 PM

Default Double check your Draws

So like most of you i was eager to see draw results at 9:00 Wednesday morning..
I was quite excited to see i had drawn my Muley tag around home and so did my son..
I was disappointed and surprised that my son never pulled his Bull Moose? According to last years draw results he should have easily got it...

I read some where , maybe Alberta Hunting addicts or something that the Moose and Elk were drawn later in the day ....

I happened to look again yesterday for the heck of it and sure enough Antlered Moose Awarded.....

This is the first i have ever experienced this so it may be worth a second look for anyone who thought they should have been drawn..
Old 07-14-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springer View Post
So like most of you i was eager to see draw results at 9:00 Wednesday morning..
I was quite excited to see i had drawn my Muley tag around home and so did my son..
I was disappointed and surprised that my son never pulled his Bull Moose? According to last years draw results he should have easily got it...

I read some where , maybe Alberta Hunting addicts or something that the Moose and Elk were drawn later in the day ....

I happened to look again yesterday for the heck of it and sure enough Antlered Moose Awarded.....

This is the first i have ever experienced this so it may be worth a second look for anyone who thought they should have been drawn..
If you had read the fine print at the bottom beside where it says not awarded instead of listing your priority points it say draw still in progress. This is the first time I noticed it.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:09 PM

Similar here. On Wednesday I got my elk draw but my 999 of moose did not show up. I checked my emailed receipt and I did pay for it. I checked again now and it’s there.

Thanks for the heads up.