Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 03-24-2017, 11:28 AM

Default Zeiss has big Rebate Sale

For those of you enthralled with high end optics, thought this might be of interest. Showed up in my email today. Our local Zeiss dealers will ove this and so will many of the AO sponsors.

Optics are everything.
ZEISS is announcing the Spring Fever Promotion: Instant Rebates on ZEISS Victory, Conquest and Terra binoculars. Purchase a new eligible product between March 24 and April 10, 2017 and receive an instant rebate during check-out at participating ZEISS Authorized Retailers. What are you waiting for? Optics are everything.

Spring Fever Promotion US
There has never been a better time to step up to the legendary optical performance of ZEISS optics. Receive a $250 instant rebate when you purchase Victory SF binoculars, a $100 instant rebate when you purchase Conquest HD binoculars and a $50 instant rebate when you purchase Terra ED binoculars. Limitations apply.
Link to Promotions US I left this in just in case someone was buying from the states.

Spring Fever Promotion Canada
There has never been a better time to step up to the legendary optical performance of ZEISS optics. Receive a $350 instant rebate when you purchase Victory SF binoculars, a $150 instant rebate when you purchase Conquest HD binoculars and a $75 instant rebate when you purchase Terra ED binoculars. Limitations apply.
Link to Promotions Canada https://www.zeiss.ca/sports-optics/e...ns.html#canada
Old 03-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Banned

Thanks for the info, but that barely equates to 11%...

Old 03-24-2017, 09:39 PM

Swaro is having a huge sale as well. Not sure if it is still going but I bought a $2K scope for $1500-1600 roughly last week.
Old 03-26-2017, 01:25 PM

Wholesale sports currently has the conquests on sale as well. In store only though. Take off another $150 of the sale price of $1015 for 8x42's. Great deal! Victory's are on sale for $2500. North Edmonton still has some pairs left and G.P.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
Swaro is having a huge sale as well. Not sure if it is still going but I bought a $2K scope for $1500-1600 roughly last week.
Where did you see the sale on swaro's? I am looking for some binoculars
Old 05-18-2017, 10:19 AM

Sorry I am a bone head and just realized the date the rebate was posted. If anyone knows of any new rebates or a place to get a deal on some binoculars let me know. Thanks