Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-29-2017, 01:56 PM

Thumbs up Kelly Leich

Saw a clip on CTV news last night, showing Miss Kelly doing what she loves to do, target shooting a handgun at a range, though CTV stated that this has "raised more than a few eyebrows". Funny how when a law abiding person does this by the rules that it raises eyebrows, but when criminals as we see every night on the tube, abuse people & property with their illegal guns we go, oh well , here we go again. People see this so often on the news that it seems to be the new normal, if you will--get conditioned to it----NOT! I think networks should show more of the shooting sports events, as they do hockey/ football / baseball--etc. , such as trap & skeet/ handgun events- PPC/ Bianchi cup/ rifle competitions, you get the drift. Maybe then they wouldn't look at " gun owners" as villans so to speak, OR RAISE EYBROWS.-- just because she running for PC leadership. She likes her shooting hobby, so be it. Go get'm Kelly.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:17 PM

I'm surprised more Albertans don't support a Con candidate with an upbringing rooted in the wheat fields of Manitoba and the oil sands of Alberta - especially one who also likes her guns.

Many seem to prefer another greasy looking shyster lawyer from Quebec with HA connections who butchers the English language about as bad as another greasy Quebec lawyer - Joseph-Jacques Jean Chrétien did.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:56 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
I'm surprised more Albertans don't support a Con candidate with an upbringing rooted in the wheat fields of Manitoba and the oil sands of Alberta - especially one who also likes her guns.

Many seem to prefer another greasy looking shyster lawyer from Quebec with HA connections who butchers the English language about as bad as another greasy Quebec lawyer - Joseph-Jacques Jean Chrétien did.
Agreed. That's cause their ignorant to real facts. Funny how the media shows at the top of a newscast how bad all things gun related( crime) are, but will never broadcast the benefit of how a firearm saved an officer or a victim of crime( civilian or LEO) from death or disfigurement. No wonder the general populous is so brainwashed by what they see , they only show the negative side of firearms/ never the positive outcome of a life saved, be it children/ parents/ or LEO's from criminal scumbags or even a aggressive wild predator critter. People forget, about the Peacemaker that tamed the west & brought law & order. When guns are outlawed--- only outlaws will have guns. People need to get their head out of the sand.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:50 PM
Banned

Default Lady

She is fantastic with her hobby. Nice to hear. She has the correct approach. Anyone can lower taxes as others have suggested but three generations from now your descendants will have bigger things to worry about than cheap taxes if the wrong people get in.
I like her position on careful vetting on new comers wherever and whoever they are.
The rug is being pulled from under our feet and many are asleep.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangosteen View Post
She is fantastic with her hobby. Nice to hear. She has the correct approach. Anyone can lower taxes as others have suggested but three generations from now your descendants will have bigger things to worry about than cheap taxes if the wrong people get in.
I like her position on careful vetting on new comers wherever and whoever they are.
The rug is being pulled from under our feet and many are asleep.
True enough, we must be ever vigilant to those that speak with forked tongue--eyes wide open.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:15 PM

Difference is Max can beat Trudeau, Leitch can't.

And Max's gun policies are pretty good.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple View Post

As much as I like Kelli, I don't think she has what it takes. I would have to agree with you that max does.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:09 AM

Quote:

I agree, and hopefully Leitch could replace Ralph Goodale if Maxime beat Trudeau.

We aren't picking the best candidate, we are picking the best chance to compete with the Laurentian elite.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:40 AM

I sent her an email awhile back asking about a specific policy...she PHONED me back directly (from Ottawa) and we discussed it. Fantastic lady and I think she would be a great leader...unfortunately the powers in the East will never allow it...not another leader from the west. Truly a shame.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:19 AM
Banned

I've spoken to Kellie on a number of occasions about the shooting sports as well as other issues. She has my vote.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

x3
Old 03-30-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by titegroup View Post
Agreed. That's cause their ignorant to real facts. Funny how the media shows at the top of a newscast how bad all things gun related( crime) are, but will never broadcast the benefit of how a firearm saved an officer or a victim of crime( civilian or LEO) from death or disfigurement. No wonder the general populous is so brainwashed by what they see , they only show the negative side of firearms/ never the positive outcome of a life saved, be it children/ parents/ or LEO's from criminal scumbags or even a aggressive wild predator critter. People forget, about the Peacemaker that tamed the west & brought law & order. When guns are outlawed--- only outlaws will have guns. People need to get their head out of the sand.
Thisx1000.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images-30.jpeg (14.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpeg images-26.jpeg (11.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 03-30-2017, 09:44 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Thisx1000.
You nailed it , ReconWilly.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:22 PM

O'Toole has a great gun policy if this is the primary issue. He has the advantage of being electable. If you're voting, consider making him a high vote too.

Lisa Raitt is also a star. And Lemieux is also reaching out to gun owners. Since we get ten votes, I'd ask for all of these to be included in the top five votes. They're all better than max and Kevin.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk