Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-23-2021, 07:37 PM

Default If you are looking for a flashlight on sale

Olight CA has a Black Friday Sale from 8:00 PM November 24th -11:59 PM November 29th EST. This is one of the biggest events this year.

If you are a new customer for Olight, you might as well take a look at this pack. For only $59, you can own 3 lights and 2 accessories of Olight at once.
This pack includes i3T+Obulb MC+Obuddy-Obulb Charger+Osling. Then login in to get an i1R2 Pro, which is the newly released light.

Old 11-24-2021, 07:27 PM

You guys have great sales going.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463673865536618499

The Marauder 2 throws incredible amount of light. It's like a spot light it's so bright. Throwing 800 m I wonder when I would need to throw that far... however 200 meters is great.

Looks like this coupon works

Code name:KOLBF4
Discount: Over CAD$99-10
Valid time:2021/11/21 20:00:00 EST-2021/11/29 23:59:00 EST
Rules of Use:Only for log-in customers, can use one time/person

Link to Olight CA homepage: https://www.olightstore.ca?streamerI..._source=ol_kol

Link to specific products- Warrior 3:https://www.olightstore.ca/olight-wa..._source=ol_kol

Link to specific products- Marauder 2:https://www.olightstore.ca/olight-ma..._source=ol_kol

Last time you ran out of stock fast Vicki. Seeker 3 was gone in a flash. How is the stock looking for this sale?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-24-2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
You guys have great sales going.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463673865536618499

The Marauder 2 throws incredible amount of light. It's like a spot light it's so bright. Throwing 800 m I wonder when I would need to throw that far... however 200 meters is great.

Looks like this coupon works

Code name:KOLBF4
Discount: Over CAD$99-10
Valid time:2021/11/21 20:00:00 EST-2021/11/29 23:59:00 EST
Rules of Use:Only for log-in customers, can use one time/person

Link to Olight CA homepage: https://www.olightstore.ca?streamerI..._source=ol_kol

Link to specific products- Warrior 3:https://www.olightstore.ca/olight-wa..._source=ol_kol

Link to specific products- Marauder 2:https://www.olightstore.ca/olight-ma..._source=ol_kol

Last time you ran out of stock fast Vicki. Seeker 3 was gone in a flash. How is the stock looking for this sale?
This time we have prepared lots of stock.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olight Vicky View Post
This time we have prepared lots of stock.
👍

A friend asked me if you guys sell flashlights rated to be used around volatile gases like natural gas… such as used on an oil and gas work site?

So can’t ignite fumes.

Not sure if there is such a thing?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-24-2021, 08:38 PM

“Intrinsically safe” is the term you’re looking for.
I don’t know if Olight makes such a thing, but other manufacturers do.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 11-24-2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
👍

A friend asked me if you guys sell flashlights rated to be used around volatile gases like natural gas… such as used on an oil and gas work site?

So can’t ignite fumes.

Not sure if there is such a thing?
Sorry, we do not currently have a flashlight for this. I think high-lumen would be dangerous in such an environment. But maybe in the future.
Old 11-27-2021, 09:26 PM

Hi all. I have a $25 off coupon I can transfer. Good till end of Nov 29 and for any order over $129. Also have a coupon for $5 off any order same expiry. Anyone want it I just need your email address you use for your Olight account. Then it transfers over.

I have all I need for now so no point in wasting it.
Old 11-27-2021, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Hi all. I have a $25 off coupon I can transfer. Good till end of Nov 29 and for any order over $129. Also have a coupon for $5 off any order same expiry. Anyone want it I just need your email address you use for your Olight account. Then it transfers over.

Dang, a couple hours late. I just ordered a Seeker 3 earlier tonight.
Old 11-27-2021, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-regard View Post
Dang, a couple hours late. I just ordered a Seeker 3 earlier tonight.
Dang it.
Old 11-28-2021, 10:03 AM

Quote:

$25 coupon gone. Used by a member. Just have the $5 left.
Old 11-28-2021, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
I’d be surprised if Olight even has a physical presence in Canada. To anyone who made a purchase, where was it shipped from?
I purchased a few things a month or so ago and they did ship from Canada. Mississauga I think but can't be positive. Def Canada though.
Old 11-28-2021, 12:12 PM

The way I look at it, is he’s letting members know of what he thinks is a good deal. Whether he’s a sponsor or not.
Lots of members post about good deals.
He also pays to be here. What do you pay?
Old 11-28-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyn View Post
I purchased a few things a month or so ago and they did ship from Canada. Mississauga I think but can't be positive. Def Canada though.
Mine also shipped from Ontario. Now is that Canada to Albertans…? Well that’s the political forum
Old 11-29-2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyn View Post
I ordered a couple more last night for gifts while they were still on sale.

I’ll look to see where they came from. Shipping has been really fast in the past.

Tags
discount, flashlight, offers, outdoors, sales