Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 08-14-2018, 07:27 PM

Default Need PSE Brute Force Lite LH CAMS!!

I was inspecting my bow after adjusting the cams on it and had it at full draw and my release went off. My worst nightmare dry firing a bow like a rookie (which I am). I can order the new cams but because its almost hunting season it will take 4-6 weeks to get them in. I have my first Archery Elk hunting trip planned for Opening week on Aug 26th. So I'm hoping I get lucky and someone has a LEFT HAND PSE Brute Force Lite LH bow they want to sell or are not using. I would be willing to buy your bow or to set up some sort of trade. Your used cams for my new cams when they come in. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. My wife is due Mid September so my Hunting window is very small this year. Thanks
Old 08-14-2018, 08:50 PM

A dry fire will wreck your limbs not thinking your cams because your limbs take the load.take it to a pro bow shop. Yes a pro shop I mean...they should be able to check your limbs for stress cracks. Ya bad time of year for bow problems. Good luck.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:11 PM

A buddy has a Hoyt CRX32 for sale, tuned and ready to go 60lbs #3A Cam if you are interested. D-loop, peep, and 2 piece quiver.

http://compoundbowchoice.com/brands/hoyt/crx-32/review/

LC
Old 08-15-2018, 12:34 AM

Thanks for the advice timbertom. I took it to jimbows today and they inspected everything and said I was lucky that the limbs were fine but my cams are warped. I’ve been shooting it for the last 5 months almost every day and can’t belive I did this.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
A buddy has a Hoyt CRX32 for sale, tuned and ready to go 60lbs #3A Cam if you are interested. D-loop, peep, and 2 piece quiver.

http://compoundbowchoice.com/brands/hoyt/crx-32/review/

LC
Yes I would be interested in talking to your friend about his bow. Can you send me his info? Also is it a left hand bow?
Old 08-16-2018, 10:08 AM

Jim-Bows Archery Edmonton took some parts from another bow and fixed my bow! Those guys are awesome to deal with and went the extra mile for me! So grateful! Now to find some Elk!