Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 07-21-2015, 09:40 PM

Default Edmonton ammo/reloading, especially 9mm

This has probably been brought up a few times before, but I had a hard time finding anything. Please bear with me.

Being a cheap sob with a high round count, I am looking for the cheapest sources for the fol:

9mm bulk, reloadable, preferably 124gr. Best deal I found was Centaure at $300/1k, shipping incl.

WASP is a bit cheaper at 285/1k, but I'd burn more in gas driving down to Sylvan lake than was worth it.

5.56/223 bulk - TULAMMO 350/1k is not bad, but would like to find stuff I can reload too.

308 bulk - reloadable would be nice.

ALSO - primers, powder & bullets for all of the above. I begin reloading this winter! And I am still at the bottom of that learning curve.

I find the occasional deal online but shipping always kills it - like STAC tactical's bullet sale of 124 gr FCP RN 87.99/1k. Shipping for 5k rounds is $115. Seems like it would just be cheaper buying in person in Edmonton?

I live in Cold Lake so I don't get to Calgary much but the occasional Edmonton run is always possible. And if any locals want to get in on a bulk buy, I'm down!

Thanks!