Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-22-2017, 09:37 AM

Default White Dodge Ram Sport Stolen from Airdrie

Cross-posting for a friend, figure the more eyes the better. Stolen from the Ravenswood community in SE Airdrie last night, vehicle details below, please call it in if you see it or a similar vehicle looking strange (no plates, etc.).

2011 White Dodge Ram Sport
License Plate: KLU 465

Story from Facebook:
Quote:
Someone broke into our house last night here in Ravenswood! What's REALLY strange is we were all home and a friend was up watching TV when it happened. The guy was super bold, walking around the kitchen and going in and out of the garage, my friend who was up thought it was one of us so didn't think to get up, the TV room is upstairs so not really within sight of everything unless you get up and look over the railing. The thief even came up the stairs and my buddy tried talking to him thinking it was either one of us and the guy didn't respond and went back downstairs and eventually left with the truck....
How scary is it to think how bold and fearless this guy was?!?! HE KNEW we were home and could see someone was upstairs watching TV when he came in and not so quietly walked around like he owned the place. People in Airdrie, lock your doors. There is a thief on the loose and he is fearless and it scares me to think why he was so fearless.

Last edited by czechm8; 09-22-2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: SE Airdrie, not SW
Old 09-23-2017, 08:10 AM

Same thing happened to my buddy Russ, 2 yrs ago when he first moved to ravenswood, he left his garage door open they entered through that gained access to his house, stole 3 iPads on kitchen counter stole his wallet and wife's purse, and stole his keys and drove his truck away, all while they were sleeping..

The theft in airdrie is getting terrible...