Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-20-2024, 09:04 AM

Default Bill for plane food by libs.

I guess the libs are now doing whatever they like and don’t care about anyone knowing. The media is now against them. The video is about a trip that cost $500 per day person for food on the plane.

https://youtu.be/Uxn-moz70to?si=5yiVZnnXOOZbA8yT
Old 06-20-2024, 09:22 AM

Nothing that bunch does surprises me anymore. We do not operate under a democracy, it's an all out dictatorship disguised as a democracy. What is truly sad about all of this is we have zero recourse to change things until an election is held.

One man controls everything, can change everything, and that man is Jagmeet Singh. He REFUSES to do what is right for Canadians solely because of his want for a federal pension.

BW
Old 06-20-2024, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Nothing that bunch does surprises me anymore. We do not operate under a democracy, it's an all out dictatorship disguised as a democracy. What is truly sad about all of this is we have zero recourse to change things until an election is held.

One man controls everything, can change everything, and that man is Jagmeet Singh. He REFUSES to do what is right for Canadians solely because of his want for a federal pension.

BW
I am sure the federal pension is peanuts compared to the kickbacks he is and will get.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:30 AM

Old 06-20-2024, 11:53 AM

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 06-20-2024, 12:04 PM

Nothing new here, been going on with him for years. I remember an artical from a ways back. Something like 5000 on drinks,on a flight in Canada . Media bought and paid for.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:33 PM

The Liberals are facing a chancy by election in Toronto, on June 24. You don't think someone may be trying to influence the outcome ? Timing is everything in politics.

Isaiah 5:8
Old 06-20-2024, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
The Liberals are facing a chancy by election in Toronto, on June 24. You don't think someone may be trying to influence the outcome ? Timing is everything in politics.
Well- good! It’s time to kick their sorry arses to the curb!
Old 06-20-2024, 01:25 PM

Sure makes a guy yearn for the days of Duffy-esq scandals instead of the firehose of scandals we get nowadays.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:34 PM

Isn't it ironic how such a big deal was made over a $16 glass of orange juice, when it was a Conservative cabinet minister?
Old 06-20-2024, 01:45 PM

Rule me harder, daddy.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 06-20-2024, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Isn't it ironic how such a big deal was made over a $16 glass of orange juice, when it was a Conservative cabinet minister?
I know, right?

Last edited by Stinky Buffalo; 06-20-2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:15 PM

Quote:
To me this shows which side the press is on. There has been more than one incident of Trudeau and his Liberal team taking the taxpayers to the cleaners on expensive trips -- they are mentioned once and buried. Think of the $6K a night lodging Trudeau took and then his bar episode on the same trip --- quiet time --- no rehash of his continued history of abuse.

While the orange juice issue went on for weeks in the press.

The lack of a fair and equal press is a big problem.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Tollers View Post
To me this shows which side the press is on. There has been more than one incident of Trudeau and his Liberal team taking the taxpayers to the cleaners on expensive trips -- they are mentioned once and buried. Think of the $6K a night lodging Trudeau took and then his bar episode on the same trip --- quiet time --- no rehash of his continued history of abuse.

While the orange juice issue went on for weeks in the press.

The lack of a fair and equal press is a big problem.
1.6 billon a year will do that! But hey all the top execs got a bonus but the peasants just got a pink slip. Time for the whole works to be let go hopefully PP stay true to his word and fires the lot of them.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 06-21-2024, 04:16 AM

Entitled hogs at the trough ........... it's easy to spend other peoples money with no accountability

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.
Old 06-21-2024, 05:33 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

The end is near for this putz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 06-21-2024, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
The end is near for this putz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice to be optimistic but don't be surprised if he gets back in. seriously. all he needs to do is promise billions of dollars to pay for free education, free dental care, and everything that gets hit by sunlight during the day. a substantial fraction of the population will run with this and a lot of people will never vote conservative just by ideology alone. it's a long time to the next election and as rotten and corrupt as the lieberals have been they don't have another handsome actor to take his place. it's all about looks and feels for a majority of the voting public.
Old 06-21-2024, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsik View Post
nice to be optimistic but don't be surprised if he gets back in. seriously. all he needs to do is promise billions of dollars to pay for free education, free dental care, and everything that gets hit by sunlight during the day. a substantial fraction of the population will run with this and a lot of people will never vote conservative just by ideology alone. it's a long time to the next election and as rotten and corrupt as the lieberals have been they don't have another handsome actor to take his place. it's all about looks and feels for a majority of the voting public.
No, they’re done. Can promise the moon at this point and all credibility is gone. This goose is burnt to a crisp. They’ve decided to go out Wynne style. Only gets worse for them the longer they wait.
Old 06-21-2024, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
No, they’re done. Can promise the moon at this point and all credibility is gone. This goose is burnt to a crisp. They’ve decided to go out Wynne style. Only gets worse for them the longer they wait.
Never underestimate Toronto, Vancouver, or the Atlantic provinces, many of the voters there are easily bought.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:30 AM

China will make sure he gets back in.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Never underestimate Toronto, Vancouver, or the Atlantic provinces, many of the voters there are easily bought.
Under “normal” circumstances, I would agree. They’re soo desperate & pathetic this time round, even what’s left of their base is done. The NDP will overtake them in the next election. Bet on it. History repeats itself.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:52 AM

Quote:
History has proven that can be the case, but what nobody hears about is how well Conservatives are doing in Ontario, and how PP packs every event he's a part of here.

Agreed though-there isn't even a hint of remorse or any admission they're doing anything but "serving Canadians". Reality is the exact opposite-we're getting bucket-hooped/they're serving themselves. The Trudeau cabinet is a cesspool of entitled, career politicians riding it out for their pension.

Singh-biggest POS hypocrite in Canadian politics I can think of, whatever miniscule fleck of popularity he enjoys brought to you by Canadians who vote based on how many freebies they get. Disgusting. I see red when that fake gets up in the HoC and tries to talk tough about the guy he bends over for on a daily basis.

Don't mean to sound vulgar, it's just maddening that ANYONE believes the constant bullsh*t coming out of that guys mouth-everything that Trudeau has railroaded through (incl. gun policy) is the direct result of that guy's greasy supply and confidence deal. They should both be pushed off a cliff.
Old 06-21-2024, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhogger;4731554
[B
Singh-biggest POS hypocrite in Canadian politics I can think of,[/B]
Biggest loser since Lucien Bouchard turned traitor.

BW
Old 06-21-2024, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhogger View Post
Singh-biggest POS hypocrite in Canadian politics I can think of, whatever miniscule fleck of popularity he enjoys brought to you by Canadians who vote based on how many freebies they get. Disgusting. I see red when that fake gets up in the HoC and tries to talk tough about the guy he bends over for on a daily basis.

Don't mean to sound vulgar, it's just maddening that ANYONE believes the constant bullsh*t coming out of that guys mouth-everything that Trudeau has railroaded through (incl. gun policy) is the direct result of that guy's greasy supply and confidence deal. They should both be pushed off a cliff.
Exactly.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen moa View Post
The video is about a trip that cost $500 per day person for food on the plane.
I could live with that if everything else was fine. This is peanuts compared with all the waste and damage they did and continue to do.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
There's no GST on food, but if you drink it, more than half is taxes.