Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-04-2020, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H View Post
We are still waiting for your response. I'm sure it will be good!!
I can hardly wait.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:46 PM

Don't forget the numerous times the Turd was in "black face".
Old 07-04-2020, 08:27 PM

Default Trudeaus track record

Quote:
Originally Posted by ir_mike View Post
^^^^this is the problem.
x2, x3, x4.......!
Old 07-04-2020, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac View Post
Where did you cut and paste this horsecrap from? You need a hobby.
Lmao how did you type that with your head shoved so far up there?
Old 07-04-2020, 11:00 PM

He’s a good dancer and he seems like a nice guy.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Tollers View Post
Good list a few adds:

You completely fumbled the handling of the pandemic spread into Canada – first giving PPE to China while you should have known that the stockpiles had been depleted under your government. You never once checked with premiers before shipping supplies out to another country leaving several provinces short. Then not closing the borders as in your view this would be a racist move --- then repeated lying by your health minster

The WE contract – the smell continues to grow, phone conversation by a director of WE on getting the contract before it was announced, another ethics violation investigation, plus the backroom dealing on bribes and threats that are now coming out on WE

Minster of the Environment gives a 20 year moratorium to Quebec to dump raw sewage into rivers --- that would include the St Lawrence river where the dead whales were found.

Repeated images of you in blackface.

The country really deserves to know -- What happened at Point Grey Academy?

You bring up an interesting point. Sounds as if up there just as here if there is an issue in academia it gets swept under the rug and hidden in a big way. The most precious thing we have are our children, if we can't be up front and hold someone's feet to the fire and be made aware of the villains what is justice but a word?
Where the heck is your msm on this?

Osky
Old 07-05-2020, 09:06 AM

Media and advertising have ingrained the notion that Conservative take away and Liberals give back.

His voters are not are not concerned with what he has done (scandal/neglect/incompetence). His voters are concerned with what he will do. He will give them stuff. It is not difficult to understand.

I have spoken with many people and this theme is consistent. For example: One individual 2 weeks ago. I don't like Trudeau and the Liberals, but I work for (a power company) so I vote Liberal because they support infrastructure, Conservatives do not.

Last edited by horsepower; 07-05-2020 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower View Post
Media and advertising have ingrained the notion that Conservative take away and Liberals give back.

His voters are not are not concerned with what he has done (scandal/neglect/incompetence). His voters are concerned with what he will do. He will give them stuff. It is not difficult to understand.

I have spoken with many people and this theme is consistent. For example: One individual 2 weeks ago. I don't like Trudeau and the Liberals, but I work for (a power company) so I vote Liberal because they support infrastructure, Conservatives do not.
I think you nailed it. Liberals take tax dollars and spend it on the public sector. Private industry is no concern of theirs, as long as the tax dollars keep coming. It's communism supported by private industry, (and those who work in it).
What's worse, Turdo can't stop giving away taxpayer dollars to every foreign organization and some here who don't deserve it, with their hand out for the sake of virtue signalling. Liberal voters need to realize that's what's driving this country (and all of us) into the poor house.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:40 PM

Liberal voters should be thinking about tomorrow and what’s in store for future generations, not just today, as in who will give me money today?
Old 07-05-2020, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osky View Post
You bring up an interesting point. Sounds as if up there just as here if there is an issue in academia it gets swept under the rug and hidden in a big way. The most precious thing we have are our children, if we can't be up front and hold someone's feet to the fire and be made aware of the villains what is justice but a word?
Where the heck is your msm on this?

Osky
Well our MSM is busy carrying water for the leadership in question and helping to keep those fires cooled so nobody gets their feet burned.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac View Post
Where did you cut and paste this horsecrap from? You need a new hobby.
ALL FACTS MATTER!

Do a little research before spouting off!!!
Old 07-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhits View Post
ALL FACTS MATTER!

Do a little research before spouting off!!!
Trudeau is the teflon man. Nothing has happened to him in all his past endeavours, and nothing will happen to him in the future. He calls an election this fall and he will get a majority government. Don’t forget he gave away free money and that is like buying votes, but he better call the election before next years taxes are due as he will screw everyone at that time!