Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2020, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_man976 View Post
Hmm or maybe he specifically asked for in alberta in his title. He asked for a savage 24 and you say they still make them, which they dont. which you might say is posting a false report, as you put it. I also seen and have a photo of his website saying permanently closed which you also seen on another thread, which is maybe where he got this from.

Do you know this is what really got him banned 100 %?
You wouldn't happen to know him, would you?
Lol
Old 09-10-2020, 01:02 PM

Default ---

Quote:
Hmm or maybe he specifically asked for in alberta in his title. He asked for a savage 24 and you say they still make them, which they dont. which you might say is posting a false report, as you put it. I also seen and have a photo of his website saying permanently closed which you also seen on another thread, which is maybe where he got this from.

Do you know this is what really got him banned 100 %?
Welcome and nice first post sticking up for the banned hmmm
WDF
Old 09-10-2020, 01:09 PM

Hunter guy - Banned. Hunter man976 first post defending him. If you are going to come back at least have the originality to use a completely different user name.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Hunter guy - Banned. Hunter man976 first post defending him. If you are going to come back at least have the originality to use a completely different user name.
It's a different guy bud, im not hunter guy, just try and get what the person is looking for and not offer false info. Thanks!

It was my friend and him getting banned had nothing to do with this thread...
Old 09-10-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
It's a different guy bud, in not hunter guy, just try and get what the person is looking for and not offer false info. Thanks!

Well if you aren't him you are coming across just like him. I sent him options that were in Alberta for one thing, so did others, and the Savage 42 is so similar to the older 24 I have no idea how you could say it isn't a viable option. I am also not the only one that has posted that he was needy, demanding and hard to deal with even when you were just trying to help him, with nothing in it for you.

No matter, you don't have a reputation on here yet, so I actually care less what you think. I can tell you that you will need to post some stuff that is of value before I will bother responding to you again. Just to be clear, I am NOT your Bud. Have a nice day.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Well if you aren't him you are coming across just like him. I sent him options that were in Alberta for one thing, so did others, and the Savage 42 is so similar to the older 24 I have no idea how you could say it isn't a viable option. I am also not the only one that has posted that he was needy, demanding and hard to deal with even when you were just trying to help him, with nothing in it for you.

No matter, you don't have a reputation on here yet, so I actually care less what you think. I can tell you that you will need to post some stuff that is of value before I will bother responding to you again. Just to be clear, I am NOT your Bud. Have a nice day.
Hard to deal with, he was specific.. That's all. Needy? Lol

Please don't ever, you are right about not being my bud....
Old 09-10-2020, 02:28 PM

Default Derail!!

Another one bites the dust!