Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-28-2007, 08:50 AM

Default 209X50 the writer????

Just read your first write up in Dec. issue of AO. Looks good-didn't realize you had such skill . Looking forward to some of your bullet and rifle wisdom.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntnut View Post
Just read your first write up in Dec. issue of AO. Looks good-didn't realize you had such skill . Looking forward to some of your bullet and rifle wisdom.
Thank you for your kind words. People who know me better wouldn't refer to it as skill so much as bloody luck to have survived this long and still be able to type .
Old 11-28-2007, 06:37 PM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50 View Post
Thank you for your kind words. People who know me better wouldn't refer to it as skill so much as bloody luck to have survived this long and still be able to type .

Typing huh? Hunt and peck...hunt and peck.

Just got the new issue today.....have to admit that you might even know what you are talking about.

Maybe some upcoming columns on 3.5" shells and their effectiveness on 16 pound geese...the effectiveness of riot guns....importance of BC and sectional density, calculated recoil, scope height.....you know, the non-controversial stuff.....

Last edited by sheephunter; 11-28-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:06 PM

Congrats 209. I look foreward to reading the article. Something new is always welcomed as that 'Spike Camp Musings' stuff can get kinda 'old' after a while.........

Tree
Old 11-28-2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Typing huh? Hunt and peck...hunt and peck.

Just got the new issue today.....have to admit that you might even know what you are talking about.
I'm the leading expert in my field, er, backyard (Its only 5 acres not really a field at all).
Quote:
Maybe some upcoming columns on 3.5" shells and their effectiveness on 16 pound geese...the effectiveness of riot guns....importance of BC and sectional density, calculated recoil, scope height.....you know, the non-controversial stuff.....
Sure! Anything else? Send me that riot gun will ya? I have lots of plans but you know me and staying on track... you wanna ride bikes?
Anyway I'm enjoying it and I now need to get back to writing the next one and make sense out of what the backyard told me today.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:29 PM
sheephunter

Blue bikes???

Oh look, a dog with a fluffy tail.