Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 08-26-2013, 12:19 AM

Default Camera Man wanted

Looking for a camera man for this season, this is a great opportunity for someone newish to the sport, edmonton area, we do allot of waterfowel hunting early and slowly transition into big game, elk, moose, whitetail, mule deer. Hunting with bows, muzzle loaders, rifle, and of course shot gun. It's a good chance for someone looking to be more well rounded in the outdoors. Obviously you may get some hunting time, but primarily your weapon will be a camera. We will take the time to show you how to be good behind the camera, and the script is pretty easy to follow. Pm me for details and an interview.

Booked hunts are
Antelope Montana end of sept
Elk mid sept,
Moose first part of oct
Pheasant in South Dakota January
Africa in feb (maybe)
Duck duck goose sept-oct
White tail November,
And a bunch of fishing here and there
Also spring turkey tour

We pay fuel, lodging, food,

We supply camo, and cameras,

Ideal candidate should love to hunt, love to learn, willing to travel, has valid passport, this is not paid, it is purely perk driven, but I will personally guide you on my 6500 acre whitetail property for a monster in November if you stick it out, plus put you in the hot seat for an all inclusive turkey hunt in the spring.

The middle time I build furniture in my own shop, if a guys looking for work around my schedule, I'm willing to hire you on.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinJoe View Post
Looking for a camera man for this season, this is a great opportunity for someone newish to the sport, edmonton area, we do allot of waterfowel hunting early and slowly transition into big game, elk, moose, whitetail, mule deer. Hunting with bows, muzzle loaders, rifle, and of course shot gun. It's a good chance for someone looking to be more well rounded in the outdoors. Obviously you may get some hunting time, but primarily your weapon will be a camera. We will take the time to show you how to be good behind the camera, and the script is pretty easy to follow. Pm me for details and an interview.

Booked hunts are
Antelope Montana end of sept
Elk mid sept,
Moose first part of oct
Pheasant in South Dakota January
Africa in feb (maybe)
Duck duck goose sept-oct
White tail November,
And a bunch of fishing here and there
Also spring turkey tour

We pay fuel, lodging, food,

We supply camo, and cameras,

Ideal candidate should love to hunt, love to learn, willing to travel, has valid passport, this is not paid, it is purely perk driven, but I will personally guide you on my 6500 acre whitetail property for a monster in November if you stick it out, plus put you in the hot seat for an all inclusive turkey hunt in the spring.

The middle time I build furniture in my own shop, if a guys looking for work around my schedule, I'm willing to hire you on.
Perhaps adding what TV show this is for will help out a little ?