Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 09-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Banned

Hey buddy... I hunt alone, but dont really know any spots. If you have spots I will come joing you anytime from Edmonton... I can be reached at binnzer32@live.com or 780 713 1514

Thanks,

Mike
Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Banned

hey bro, I hunt around lodgepole in oct send me a text 780 713 1514
Old 09-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Banned

Default Looking for Waterfowl partner..

Hey there, I live in South Edmonton, have 50 duck decoys, blinds, camo, truck, boat, but no one or no where to hunt. looking to do some duck and or geese shooting or any small games really. text, call or email me 780 713 1514. binnzer32@live.com I am willing to travel 1.5 hours max.

Mike
Old 09-09-2012, 11:39 PM

Howdy,

I am a 20 year old located in Calgary and I would love to go hunting with someone my age. Right now I am sticking to grouse hunting but I do have deer tags in the 406.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Thanks.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:00 PM

Default 2012 Season

Looking for hunting buddy for the 2010 pheasant season I do mostly pheasant hunting some ducks. Most of my pheasant hunting is in the brooks area. I do weekend trip and day trip if you are looking for a buddy get back to me. The season has open already.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:19 AM

Looking for a waterfowl partner for this season. If you have a decoy spread and a place to with it I'm your guy. I don't mind early mornings and with enough notice can get pretty much any day(s) off.

I'm experienced, polite, and (I'm told) a pretty friendly guy. I've got all my own gear except for the decoy spread or the land to hunt on. Drop me a line if you're interested in some duck/goose hunting.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:07 PM

I'm a new hunter only 18 looking for some one to show me the ropes, this could be anyone, male/female young or old it matters not. I have my pal and own firearms but haven't been able to use them outside of the range, I'm interested in all types of game from ducks to bucks. I live on the outskirts of west Calgary and wouldn't mind driving as long as its not longer than 3 hours. send me a pm if you're interested I'll be glad to hear anything you guys have to say.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:03 AM

Default Red Deer Hunting partner

Hello

Lokking for a hunting partner for around red deer area this fall
Have all my own gear girlfriend gjust hates it when i go by myself
have every second friday off and a week in Nov
PM if Intrested.
Thanks Alex.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:40 AM

Default 400 elk

Looking to head down to 400 for some elk/white tail at the end of the month. I can also head down on the 21st if anyone is interested!
PM me to get the conversation stated.
I live in Calgary.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:41 PM

Hey, I live in red deer and am looking for a hunting partner. Iv been hunting birds now for at least 10 years. I'm 20 and just moved to red deer from nova scotia about 5 months ago. So I don't really know the area that well and am looking for a bird hunting partner. I have a truck and gun and all the gear.
If you would like a hunting partner send me a text or pm me back. 403-598-4151.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:19 PM

Smile Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemeth61 View Post
I'm a new hunter only 18 looking for some one to show me the ropes, this could be anyone, male/female young or old it matters not. I have my pal and own firearms but haven't been able to use them outside of the range, I'm interested in all types of game from ducks to bucks. I live on the outskirts of west Calgary and wouldn't mind driving as long as its not longer than 3 hours. send me a pm if you're interested I'll be glad to hear anything you guys have to say.
What would like me to say that Hi i'm 54 and Bi and like to hunt pheasent and would you like to come with me. Is that it. Chat later if you are interested
Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 AM

Default Looking For Like minded Individuals

Hi, I am looking for anyone in and around the edmonton area for hunting. I have just recently got my pal last year and have bought a few toys that i cant wait to put into action. I have gone huntig once or twice before with family friends but never got to hands on was pretty much designated the driver. Im 28 and really want to get into hunting its always been a interest of mine and the few times i have gone i find that i cant wait to go back again. Would be nice to meet someone that can kind of show me the ropes and maybe a range pal. A little about me im really into cars, guns, like watching the fights just a regular guy.
If anyone out theres interested in partnerin up email me and we can set something up
zaid_h_ali@rogers.blackberry.net
Old 09-16-2012, 03:36 PM

I will be heading out tmro am for some whitetail hunting in Hinton... If anyone would like to join shoot me a email or a PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:48 PM

if anyone needs a second person on weekends. shoot me a message. I am off every weekend. Have my PAL, my own firearms, but i do not have a car. but would be willing to split fuel if need be (I do have a couple people I do go with, but not every weekend.)
Old 09-17-2012, 11:44 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little redneck View Post
Looking for a hunting partner for WMU 520 Moose hunt for season Nov 1 - Nov 30th. Planning on taking my cargo trailer so we'll have lots of room for gear. I live in Calgary so it'll be a bit of a drive. PM me if you're interested.
Still looking.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:27 AM

Default Duck hunting out of Redcliff

New to hunting this year. Have 12 floating mallard decoys and enough gear to sit comfortably in the weeds. Have ventured up to Tilley/Brooks area but have not been super successful yet. Looking for friendly, ethical partners with a few decoys of their own to share a cat tail blind. Bonus if they can teach me a thing or two, but experience not required, just a good attitude. Have been working on local permissions and would like to try out field shoots once I have the gear.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Broken

Default Hunting Partner

Like everybody else looking for some to do a black bear hunt.
Edmonton area. I am willing to travel. I have my general tag.Person that I was originally was going to do my first ever bear hunt bailed and ruined the bait site.
So anyone willing to teach someone who is green at bear hunting and willing to teach proper skills to skin
I am 100% willing to learn and I am a fast learner.
please pm me
Old 09-19-2012, 01:23 PM

Default elk hunt

Im looking for a partner for bowhunting elk this weekend, my normal guy backed out with family issues. I would like to get out thursday or friday come back on sunday, I have a decent spot but its off the beaten path I backpack in and stay in the woods 15-20 km from the truck, i need some one to help me pack meat so it doesnt spoil, willing to split half. Gun or bow is ok by me.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:08 PM

Hi, I am heading up to nordegg this weekend for white tail, if anyone is going to be up there and would like to push some bush, I am looking to link up with some one or a group. Send me a MSG through this forum and we can get into contact. I have pick up and all my own gear.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:44 AM

Default Any fields around calgary

I am relatively new to goose hunting wanting to take go out around calgary. I would love to learn and get some experience. Willing to bring out my own blind and add to the decoys.

Warren
Thanks

PM me or text me at 403 589 6644
Old 09-22-2012, 11:44 AM

o
Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafours View Post
Hello there,
Just moved in from BC and have little experince hunting big games. Looking for a hunting partner to to get me started. I am 50 and healthy. Good with firearm and bow. very ethical, NO DRINKING, NO SMOKING. Like weekend hunts. Can not go for more than weekend due to job. I look forward to hear back from anyone need a good hunting partner. I prefer partner within my age group.

Jafours
If you are around Calgary area, may be interested to be partner with you for white tail, mule and may be elk. My prefered WMU are 412,316,318.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 AM

Hi i live in the priddis ab area and i am a new hunter. And have been hunting alone for the last 3 years mostly with a bow. Every one i know who does hunt its like pulling teath to get then to come out so i gave up. I am looking for some one who doesnt mind teaching a newbey a few things. I do have access to some land in bow zone as well as millerville area 312 i would love to get on some elk this season as well as white tail. If any intrested let me know
Old 09-27-2012, 04:58 PM

I am planning to pack into the Willmore via the Rock Lake trail head over the Thanksgiving long weekend. Leave Edmonton Friday after work. Hike in overnight to the high country. Chase deer and elk until Monday afternoon. Pack out Monday night and drive back to Edmonton.

I'm 26, avid elk and mule deer hunter. Bow and gun. I've chased everything from whitetails to sheep through BC most of my life. In Edmonton at the UofA for my PhD.

Shoot me a line if you want to come along.

People in SUVs, driving through their sprawling suburbs, will end the lives of more animals than a man with a bow ever could.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:22 PM

Default Hunting Partner?

Hey all,

im 34 and hunted when i was younger and tagged a couple dear, lots of grouse, ducks and geese. Been a number of years since i have headed out hunting, but this year i have a moose in 524 and mulie in 526 as well as general elk and whitetail. want to put some food in the freezer and get outdoors.

Got all my own gear and looking for someone to partner up with.

Wouldnt mind even heading out to peace country this weekend to see what i can see.

if interested this weekend or another drop me a pm. I live in the Edmonton area.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 PM

Default Hunting partner

I'm an easy going 31 year old new to Airdrie. I'm looking for someone in the Airdrie/Calgary area to shoot some waterfowl with. I have 2 dozen floating mallard decoys. I also enjoy upland hunting. If your interested give me a call at 403 835 5492.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:10 AM

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get out hunting along with someone, more so for tips and tricks than shooting something. I'm a 25 y/o I live in Calgary, I have a truck, gun and gear. I have only started hunting last season, was going for white tail, but didn't get any good chances. I've never skinned anything out, so this is why I'd like to tag along. I'm in good shape, so im willing to help haul out the meat or whatever else. Also willing to split on gas if we take one truck.

Send me a pm if interested.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:17 PM

Default hunting partners

hey guys! ive been hunting in alberta now for a few years! i do have a few hot spots but i am lookin for a hunting partner! i have bagged a few decent deer and one monster a few years back! i prefer to bow hunt but i do rifle hunt last week of november! the last partner i had was a young kid that i kind of mentored and got into hunting! this year he decides to go behind my back and try to get permission on the few places i have worked hard to get into! i am not one to normally share my location just for that fact! and if i am brought to someones honey hole im not the type to go and spoil it! with that being said i would love to have a partner to find some good land with and hunt as often as possible! also would be nice to find or share the hot spots that we have and just have a good time smackin that big bruiser! anyone interesed send me a message! hope to hear from you!
Old 09-29-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Huntress View Post
Hi there,
I'm new to Alberta, just moved out to Edmonton from Winnipeg a few weeks ago! I have been hunting for four years and love to bow hunt big game. Back home I had no problem going out hunting on my own but here I simply have no idea where to even begin looking or where to go! Any tips or help would be appreciated!
Cheers,
Laura
hey i know this may be a bit late in response but are ya still looking for places? or even a hunting partner? looking to have someone to partner up with for hunting and try to obtain some permission! i have some permisson already and know a few good spots! anyways if ur still on this msg me back and let me know
Old 09-29-2012, 06:35 PM

Im a 30yr old guy from Calgary looking at going out hunting this week for a day or two. Im off Monday - Thursday. Heading out to 404 and possibly dip down into 402 for a bit. I got drawn for mule deer in 404, but am pretty new to 404. I've spent a fair bit of time in 402 so if anyone has any tags for that area Im down for that too.

I'm fairly new to bush hunting. I've shot 5-6 deer in the last few years and an elk, but Im far from an expert. If anyone wants to tag along or meet up out there, let me know. I have a lifted Grand Cherokee that I dont mind beating on so vehicle isnt really a huge deal. Deer fit great with the seats folded down, lol. And if I decide to stay the night, I just sleep inside. Beats towing the camper all the way out there.