Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Banned

In the realm of Conspiracy Theory, is that the only thing that keeps people from chasing evidence? Because it's conspiracy theory? Forget about conspiracy theory, find the evidence and chase it, follow the money. The JFk assasination is a symptom, albeit a big one. I'm 46, and the JFK assassination always fascinated me.

Let's start with Grandpa, Prescott Bush. Director and VP of the Union Banking Corporation in New York. The bank was seized in 1942 for trading with the enemy - financial backing. Who was the enemy? The Nazi's. He was also involved with the United Steel Works, they used nazi slave labor from concentration camps. Prescott was also involved with other corporations for Nazi fronts, look them up. Also look up Fritz Thyssen. This is all public declassified information now. Sins of the father? How about sins of the children and grand children - and where the Bush fortune came from. Yes, we're talking about GHWB and GWB. Also chase down "skull and bones" - how else do you explain a complete and utter moron of a man like GWB becoming POTUS.

How many good men died fighting the nazi's through WW2? But yet, criminal scientists were brought to the USA? Wernher Von Braun for example, brilliant rocketeer, member of the Nazi Party and an SS officer implicated in the deaths of 20,000 jews, slave labor that built the V-2 rockets. The American public wasn't told all this til after Braun died.

The list doesn't end. do some research.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:17 AM
Banned

The Las Vegas shooting - another “conspiracy theory”.

Another incident far too many people are taking for face value.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...red-news-cycle

Quote:
A full month later, and we are still without any answers. Even more worryingly, the Vegas shooting has disappeared from any cable news channel. Even online, discussion over the shooting has all but vanished, save from the more conspiratorial corners of the web.

Here are the facts:
The official timeline of the Vegas shooting has changed three times. A week before the attack, Paddock wired $100,000 to an account in the Philippines. Paddock also took cruises to ports in the Middle East. Paddock’s laptop was also missing its hard drive when recovered in his hotel room.

Despite a month of being told otherwise, it’s now been revealed that police did discharge fire in Paddock’s hotel room upon entry… but why, if Paddock had already killed himself before police breached the room?

Jesus Campos is the security guard who first reportedly found Paddock as he started his killing spree, and was shot in the leg in the process. However, he not only disappeared after scheduling several television interviews, but it’s now been revealed Campos reportedly left the country just days after the Vegas shooting.

Why did authorities let Campos leave the country in the middle of an investigation? How did Campos travel unhindered with a gunshot wound in his leg?
Not only that, but Campos was said to have been last heard from when he went to a walk-in health clinic… but a spokesperson for UMC Quick Care – the facility Campos supposedly went to – said they had “heard nothing” about Campos visiting them.

On top of all of that, Campos only re-emerged to do a fluff, softball interview on Ellen. DeGeneres guides Campos along the interview, essentially framing and explaining the timeline of events so Campos didn’t have to. At times, the interview even seems scripted. Don’t take my word for that, I implore you to watch and see if you agree:

Plainly, things aren’t adding up with the Vegas shooting. Paddock was in an area with extremely heavy surveillance, yet no stills or video of him have been released to the public. No potential motive has been released. Really, no answers to any of the questions that arose in result of the story not adding up have been addressed… instead, the Vegas massacre has vanished from cable news channels and the public mind.

Another note to add, in just the span of a month, 4 survivors of the Vegas shooting have died. Notably, both Kymberley Suchomel and Danny Contreras both publicly claimed there were multiple gunmen the night of the mass shooting. Dennis and Lorraine Carver died after their Mercedes smashed into a metal gate and exploded into flames. Per CNN:

The couple’s youngest daughter, 16-year-old Madison Carver, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that she heard the crash from her bedroom. When she ran outside and down the street to find out what had happened, she recognized her family’s vehicle in flames.
By the time their daughter heard the crash (which only happened about a half mile from the Carver’s home) and ran down the road to see what had happened, the car was engulfed in flames… Much like everything else pertaining to the Vegas shooting, the story just doesn’t make sense.

Here we are, a month later – with exactly what we had immediately in the aftermath of the shooting: nothing. No answers, no coverage, no questions… nothing.

All of us should be asking many questions – if only to ourselves – about why the narrative behind Vegas isn’t adding up…
Compare the massacre in Vegas to the terrorist attack that happened yesterday in New York. Within hours, we knew the name of the terrorist, had a picture of him, had his history as a refugee in the U.S. under a “diversity visa”, and had a note declaring allegiance to ISIS. We have timelines and what the terrorist was doing in the hours, days before the attack…

…yet in the case of Stephen Paddock, nothing.

The victims of the Las Vegas shooting – R.I.P.

We owe it to the victims to not let this simply fade away. We owe it to their memory to ask why the narrative behind the shooting stinks. We owe it to their legacy to question and demand answers from our public representatives when discussion and coverage is being obviously stone-walled. Nary a peep has come from any legacy media concerning Vegas in the past month, and that alone should make you question what’s really going on. You don’t have to delve into conspiracy theories or hack-witted ideas of a hoax. Merely ask yourself…

Where did the investigative coverage on the Vegas shooting go? Why did the story drop out of the news cycle with so many unanswered questions?

The worst mass-shooting in America yet and seemingly everyone has shrugged their shoulders, thrown up their hands, and declared indifference until the next one.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:52 AM

I believe it was Shakespeare who penned the words... "Things are not as they seem."

I am still waiting for someone to show me a hole in the Pentagon the size of a commercial airliner.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
In the realm of Conspiracy Theory, is that the only thing that keeps people from chasing evidence? Because it's conspiracy theory? Forget about conspiracy theory, find the evidence and chase it, follow the money. The JFk assasination is a symptom, albeit a big one. I'm 46, and the JFK assassination always fascinated me.

Let's start with Grandpa, Prescott Bush. Director and VP of the Union Banking Corporation in New York. The bank was seized in 1942 for trading with the enemy - financial backing. Who was the enemy? The Nazi's. He was also involved with the United Steel Works, they used nazi slave labor from concentration camps. Prescott was also involved with other corporations for Nazi fronts, look them up. Also look up Fritz Thyssen. This is all public declassified information now. Sins of the father? How about sins of the children and grand children - and where the Bush fortune came from. Yes, we're talking about GHWB and GWB. Also chase down "skull and bones" - how else do you explain a complete and utter moron of a man like GWB becoming POTUS.

How many good men died fighting the nazi's through WW2? But yet, criminal scientists were brought to the USA? Wernher Von Braun for example, brilliant rocketeer, member of the Nazi Party and an SS officer implicated in the deaths of 20,000 jews, slave labor that built the V-2 rockets. The American public wasn't told all this til after Braun died.

The list doesn't end. do some research.
To the winner goes the spoils. It is lucky that the USA took advantage of the superior German know how! Without that know how the US would have had more difficulty with Japan and maybe had their butt handed to them. In any event the Germans helped them get the bomb before the USSR got it.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:12 PM

We already know who killed JFK! The Donald told us

Being a hunter, if someone told me that I could shoot a deer in the head and then have the bullet re enter and take out the liver and then go through a shoulder and hit another deer I would call that BS.

That is about the same theory that the investigators put out how one bullet could cause so many individual wounds.

If there is something that they did not want us to know at the time, they will not let us find out now. I do not expect to see anything that would suggest wrong doing in any way on the part of the good ole US of A. If there is a cover up it is still a cover up.

My own personal opinion is that the FBI and the CIA may have had information of the threat to JFK but did not take it seriously.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
To the winner goes the spoils. It is lucky that the USA took advantage of the superior German know how! Without that know how the US would have had more difficulty with Japan and maybe had their butt handed to them. In any event the Germans helped them get the bomb before the USSR got it.
I don't think that had any influence on the outcome.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
We already know who killed JFK! The Donald told us

Being a hunter, if someone told me that I could shoot a deer in the head and then have the bullet re enter and take out the liver and then go through a shoulder and hit another deer I would call that BS.

That is about the same theory that the investigators put out how one bullet could cause so many individual wounds.

If there is something that they did not want us to know at the time, they will not let us find out now. I do not expect to see anything that would suggest wrong doing in any way on the part of the good ole US of A. If there is a cover up it is still a cover up.

My own personal opinion is that the FBI and the CIA may have had information of the threat to JFK but did not take it seriously.
That's all you took out of my post?

Does the name Allen Dulles ring any bells? He was appointed by Lyndon Banes Johnson to the Warren commission over the JFK assassination.

Who was Allen Dulles before that? CIA director - forced to resign / fired by JFK over the purposeful screw ups over the Bay of Pigs invasion. Allen Dulles, Nazi. I suggest people read into this history.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:47 PM

JFK & his brother had a lot of enemies. They targeted the mafia in a big way & brought many mafia to justice. Then there was the Cuba incident. JFK's people wanted to go to war, JFK wanted to avoid war. This made not only Russia & Cuba an enemy but his own people. Don't kid yourself. War has made a lot of people rich & the more they get the more they want. My feeling is this: THE TRUTH WILL NEVER BE KNOWN. If it was a pro hit, they don't talk. Short sweet & simple.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:24 PM

Definitely a huge conspiracy. Trump has major shares in the tinfoil industry.
Releasing this information has made tinfoil hat sales go thru the roof.
Smart man.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
That's all you took out of my post?
Actually I did not take anything out of your post
Old 11-02-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IR_mike View Post
I don't think that had any influence on the outcome.

Really? The bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not have influence on the outcome?
Old 11-02-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolftrapper View Post
Definitely a huge conspiracy. Trump has major shares in the tinfoil industry.
Releasing this information has made tinfoil hat sales go thru the roof.
Smart man.
This is probably as accurate as the rest of the speculation
Old 11-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

CIA under Dulles blew the bay of pigs invasion - pretty much on purpose from the sound of it. Sounds like the CIA hoped JFK would toss everything at it, full invasion - but JFK backed down. After the cuban missile crisis, JFK ordered all secret CIA training camps in Cuba be shut down, wasn't taking any chances. Vietnam wasn't going so well either, JFK was backing down to the chagrin of the CIA. JFK was naive, though not a saint.

Remember Eisenhower's farewell speech? Warning of the military industrial complex? Looks like JFK finally took it to heart and dropped the naive routine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBNmecVtdU

JFK at the UN, let's disarm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhmamM5Kt68

Once JFK was out of the way, the military industrial complex is exactly what they got, war is now a business. Look at the world over the last 50 years - and today.

So who had reasons to kill him?
Old 11-02-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Really? The bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not have influence on the outcome?
I'm sure he meant Germany had no influence on developement of the A bomb, they were years behind the U.S. as was Japan (Thankfully).