Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-23-2022, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyallpeder View Post
Don’t forget to ask how many keys it comes with. I forgot to ask before I bought last week. Now I have a 2019 f150 with one key. The salesman didn’t lie, he just didn’t disclose the missing key and I never thought about asking.
They always say they have only one key...ALWAYS...it just another $100-$385 that they can get out of you......ive never been lied to as much as at a stealership....
Old 02-05-2022, 04:26 PM

Decided to put a little money into the vehicles I have as the market is just crazy. Watched the M A auction this morning and insanity continues in the auction market as well.

Not sure what corrects it but 10 years old half tons are not worth 35 K and 12 year old SUV's 25k but with new half ton's at 80K maybe this is the new reality!
Old 02-06-2022, 09:18 AM

I have a 2012 Ram 1 ton dually Limited crew cab 4x4 with 55k. I went to the Kelly blue book Canada site and put in all the options They valued it at over $67k. I paid $60k for it new. I’m seriously thinking of selling it and getting an older truck to pull my fifth wheel as well as an older diesel pusher motor home and I’ll still have some cash left for vacations. Going to look at a motor home today and also a 2008 f350 Harley Davidson crew.This thing is mint with a new motor and only 100k on the body. Previous owner had it at a dealership for service and a small bolt came out when they drained the oil. The owner replaced the whole engine as he didn’t want any issues on the road.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond k View Post
Decided to put a little money into the vehicles I have as the market is just crazy. Watched the M A auction this morning and insanity continues in the auction market as well.

Not sure what corrects it but 10 years old half tons are not worth 35 K and 12 year old SUV's 25k but with new half ton's at 80K maybe this is the new reality!
That's pure insanity. Hopefully prices come back to earth in the next year.