Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-10-2018, 02:17 PM

Default AXESS Relief Credit Card?

This is a new one

I received a credit card in the mail with an unknown balance it could be worth up to $1000 reward I can take to a car dealer I bought a car from for oil changes cheaper credit rate blah blah

To activate card I went the site and read the fine print.
Consent
By submitting your Personal Information on the application, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use, sale and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as set out in this Privacy Policy. If you do not consent to our collection, use, sale and/or disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Policy, do not submit your Personal Information to us. Please note that in the event that you do not provide your Personal Information as contemplated by the application, we may be unable to complete your request for assistance.

So I registered as Dash Riprock with a made up address & phone

After activation:

Our severs are experiencing a high volume of traffic causing technical difficulties with retrieving balances.
To check your balance we will need to swipe your card manually. Please visit us at
Denham Chrysler at 2302-50 Avenue, Lloydminster AB

Beware ! All you get is an invite to the dealership and they get to sell your information.

Last edited by bat119; 04-10-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:54 PM

Sounds like a dealership i will never deal with.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

Talking Seemed to work for me.

Went to dealership swiped my card had 500$ on it. They weren't pushy at all and i walked away with my cash my wife got one too gonna check her out on the weekend and let you know. Quite a few ppl there checking them out.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leegaal911 View Post
Went to dealership swiped my card had 500$ on it. They weren't pushy at all and i walked away with my cash my wife got one too gonna check her out on the weekend and let you know. Quite a few ppl there checking them out.
The terms were for service or to be used towards a vehicle purchase, how did you get cash?

one post Hmmmm?
Old 09-20-2019, 12:17 PM

Default Axes card

I received one of these cards too. Went and registered it and received the same response telling me to come down to the dealership to activate my card. Not even 5 minutes later the dealership was calling my home! Just another misleading advertisement.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
The terms were for service or to be used towards a vehicle purchase, how did you get cash?

one post Hmmmm?
It's the interweb - I'm sure it went down exactly as he said it did - they gave him cash !!!! - no questions asked !!!!! there is no way this is a scam.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:28 PM

The OP mentioned he had bought a vehicle there. The dealership overcharged him last time and figured out a creative way to give it back.

There is a used car lot near me with a 5 star rating. They will guarantee you can finance one of their vehicles or they will give you a thousand dollars. Most of the vehicles they have are pretty nice too.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 11-05-2019, 10:00 AM

So iffen we get one of these cards in the mail what is the best thing to do? CUT it up into tiny pieces????
Old 11-05-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
This is a new one

I received a credit card in the mail with an unknown balance it could be worth up to $1000 reward I can take to a car dealer I bought a car from for oil changes cheaper credit rate blah blah

To activate card I went the site and read the fine print.
Consent
By submitting your Personal Information on the application, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use, sale and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as set out in this Privacy Policy. If you do not consent to our collection, use, sale and/or disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Policy, do not submit your Personal Information to us. Please note that in the event that you do not provide your Personal Information as contemplated by the application, we may be unable to complete your request for assistance.

After activation:

Our severs are experiencing a high volume of traffic causing technical difficulties with retrieving balances.
To check your balance we will need to swipe your card manually. Please visit us at
Denham Chrysler at 2302-50 Avenue, Lloydminster AB

Beware ! All you get is an invite to the dealership and they get to sell your information.
I replied to a similar thing. I put my name as Rock Roll with my signature tune being the twitch. I only had to send them $100 and I'm getting Two million! Should be here by next week.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is a new one

Back off bat119, Dash Riprock is my handle on POF and TINDER
Old 11-06-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Back off bat119, Dash Riprock is my handle on POF and TINDER
Bats gonna get even better spam now!