Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 09-10-2018, 08:31 PM

Default CZ

I have one too and have never really noticed it to be an issue. I bought the gun because I have always liked the CZ product and I wanted that small action.

While I admit is not as nice as my Canjar I don't think many would be. It seems serviceable and I almost always shoot it set so can't really comment on the regular setting.

A friend of mine did a little work on it when he was doing some load development for it but nothing major.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Mine haven’t had that side to side, I’d get it looked at or replaced. My current set trigger goes off like yours and isn’t very light either but I didn’t bother to try and adjust, I don’t shoot better with it. I seem to shoot better when I hold and fire with conviction, free recoiling and the light set never proved accurate for me, bear down and I’ll see half moa at times but usually sub moa to moa in my hands
Are you telling me that yours doesn't have any wiggle with the standard trigger? I'm not talking flipping around here, but when you push it forward to set it for example.

I have a hard time believing this is a unique issue to my rifle, but I can't say I've fired any other 527's to compare it with recently.

Again, before setting the trigger, a push from the side causes the trigger blade to move sideways perciptibly... nothing dramatic, but definitely real. If this isn't present in your trigger, I will definitely have mine looked at.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Banned

I’ll check, think I would notice but my set definitely sounds like yours on this one. Previous sets were ridiculously light
Old 09-10-2018, 10:56 PM

The set trigger is adjustable for weight, it's light enough now, but I didn't really play with it because the distance forward to set and the heavy drop aren't adjustable so far as I can tell.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:44 PM
Banned

Had it out, and yes it does have play as you describe.i never noticed it before, never bothered me.

And I love this little rig.