Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-03-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
What are u going to do with Canada’s?
Pulled goose, goose fajitas, ginger goose, teriyaki goose, chedar goose smokies etc etc

For my coyote pics @trophy_country_coyotes on instagram

life's too short to fish nymphs
Old 10-09-2018, 11:20 PM

Was out yesterday (thanks giving Monday) figured we could brave the snow and see what happned, showed up to the field at noon and had over 500 birds in the field already, stayed in the field until 2-3 ish and went in and set up, figured it would be a decent hunt, birds have been all over that field from 6-7:45. Has a flock of 15 Canada’s come in and a couple pairs of speckles fly by but too high, both those flicks within 10 mins of each other around 5 and did not see or hear a single bird after this. Think that’s the last foul weather hunt I’m gonna deal with from our luck the past couple snowy hunts. Anybody have any luck with the snow?
Old 10-10-2018, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12113 View Post
Was out yesterday (thanks giving Monday) figured we could brave the snow and see what happned, showed up to the field at noon and had over 500 birds in the field already, stayed in the field until 2-3 ish and went in and set up, figured it would be a decent hunt, birds have been all over that field from 6-7:45. Has a flock of 15 Canada’s come in and a couple pairs of speckles fly by but too high, both those flicks within 10 mins of each other around 5 and did not see or hear a single bird after this. Think that’s the last foul weather hunt I’m gonna deal with from our luck the past couple snowy hunts. Anybody have any luck with the snow?
Nope, went out Monday morning, very quiet, maybe 30 geese, lots of ducks though. I think that dump drove off this batch as damn near all fields empty yesterday morning, still fun to get out