Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-15-2019, 07:35 AM

Default Nfl tnf

Not sure if anyone watched the Steelers at the Browns but the last 8 sec was unbelievable. Garrett from the Browns "D" rips the helmet off Rudolph the "QB" for the Steelers during a scuffle and smokes him in the head with it.
Maybe just trying to help put it back on his head for him
Old 11-15-2019, 10:22 AM

What an absolute disgrace last night was for the NFL. Last night was the most sickening thing I hve ever seen on the gridiron. When you have kickers missing three FG's in a prime time game when I bet the over? Im disgusted
Old 11-15-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
What an absolute disgrace last night was for the NFL. Last night was the most sickening thing I hve ever seen on the gridiron. When you have kickers missing three FG's in a prime time game when I bet the over? Im disgusted

Lol. Me too, may as well smash me over the head.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Banned

Let's go back to 1972 when us older than dirt guys witnessed this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXoO...ature=emb_logo
Old 11-16-2019, 04:02 PM

Garrett done for the season and playoffs (not like they were going to make it). Other suspensions and $250.000 fines for both teams and player fines. NFL is a totally brutal and vicious game but they are taught from early high school how to deal with confrontation and walk away. The helmet comes off you stop and walk away. Garrett used it as a weapon with intent to injure. I also think Rudolph should be suspended for grabbing Garrett by the back of his helmet before Garrett picked him up by facemask and ripped it off his head. Good thing they weren't mic'd up. Although would still like to hear what was said during and after the pass
Old 11-16-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbless View Post
Garrett done for the season and playoffs (not like they were going to make it). Other suspensions and $250.000 fines for both teams and player fines. NFL is a totally brutal and vicious game but they are taught from early high school how to deal with confrontation and walk away. The helmet comes off you stop and walk away. Garrett used it as a weapon with intent to injure. I also think Rudolph should be suspended for grabbing Garrett by the back of his helmet before Garrett picked him up by facemask and ripped it off his head. Good thing they weren't mic'd up. Although would still like to hear what was said during and after the pass
Wow! I just saw the highlight reel on this. That guy that hit Rudolph from behind is a little b with an itch too!