Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-23-2009, 11:44 PM

Default Lost dog in Sundre

Well, I thought I'd be the last person using this site as a lost and found resource, but I was working in the trailer court, across from the A & W yesterday, when I had to access the adjoining yard to do some work. The neighbor's dog has some issues that don't endear him to me. Apparently he was abused at some point and he has one of those personalities, where he acts agressive, because he's scared ****less of anyone he doesn't know. Not one to turn your back on. Usually, the lady leaves him in the house, but yesterday he was in the yard with the porch door open. I successfully coaxed him inside, but I wasn't about to hand him my arm, when I tried to close the door. Anyway, he ran back out in the yard, carrying on a real tirade and the slipped out between me and the gate. No hanging around, for this boy. Full tilt, headed south and out of sight. Checked this morning and he hadn't come home. Don't imagine he's wearing a tag either.
So, If anybody spots a ginger colored, Lab type dog around Sundre, drop me a line. Probably won't be overly friendly.

Grizz