Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-21-2017, 11:36 AM
Banned

Default Spicey quit

Sean Spicer finally had enough of the never ending B.S. especially after Trump hired a good bud Scaramucci to be his boss. I am amazed he lasted this long with out a nervous break down.
Also Trumpy is having Don Mueller investigated(the guy who is investigating Trump)
AND, just for fun Trumpy is looking into Presidential pardons for all his family members....and ...wait for it...........himself.
It has never been done before, that a president pardons himself, but apparently it can be done. Can you say worried dictator ?
I predict he will eat a bad lima bean or trip going down the stairs or just have a big heart attack in the next 6 months. He is totally out of control now and a danger to the nation. A lot of high powered people are scared and have the resources to remove him, on way or another.
So here`s hoping
Old 07-21-2017, 11:44 AM

Thomas Sowell
Old 07-21-2017, 11:44 AM

My prediction is Trump, like Nixion will resign. Pence(like Ford for Nixion) will take over and give him a pardon. He wont be able to pardon himself.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husty View Post
My prediction is Trump, like Nixion will resign. Pence(like Ford for Nixion) will take over and give him a pardon. He wont be able to pardon himself.
Trump will never resign, too damn full of himself. And, odd as it seems, it is legal for him to pardon himself. It`s just never been considered before. But then nobody ever thought an idiot like him could be Pres. I wonder if he DID quit if he would look in the mirror and yell "YOU`RE FIRED"
Old 07-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Banned

+1 for a bad lima bean...

Not a matter of if, but when, and unlike JFK and 9/11 the masses are expecting it this time so they're gonna have to up the creativity level quite a bit... should be interesting.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:19 PM

I am a lot more concerned about our own leadership, than I am about the leadership in the USA.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:25 PM

doesn't matter who the parrot is.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:41 PM

What has Trump done that he needs to be pardoned from?
Old 07-21-2017, 12:44 PM

^^^^ x2
Old 07-21-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
Sean Spicer finally had enough of the never ending B.S. especially after Trump hired a good bud Scaramucci to be his boss. I am amazed he lasted this long with out a nervous break down.
Also Trumpy is having Don Mueller investigated(the guy who is investigating Trump)
AND, just for fun Trumpy is looking into Presidential pardons for all his family members....and ...wait for it...........himself.
It has never been done before, that a president pardons himself, but apparently it can be done. Can you say worried dictator ?
I predict he will eat a bad lima bean or trip going down the stairs or just have a big heart attack in the next 6 months. He is totally out of control now and a danger to the nation. A lot of high powered people are scared and have the resources to remove him, on way or another.
So here`s hoping
So these high powered people should be running the country in your mind? I don't think you understand why the people elected Trump.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
So these high powered people should be running the country in your mind? I don't think you understand why the people elected Trump.
Because the vast majority of people are dummies. Say what they are thinking, like ban all Muslims or America first and your average trailer park guy is going "HELL YA" Here in Canada we have a lot of Yuppie Snowflakes. Hence Turdo, and NDP in B.C. and Alberta. Bet you never saw NDP coming did you?
These so called high powered people are ones who understand the delicate balance of dealing with countries and don`t remark on how nice somebodies azz is at a summit meeting.
With guys like Trump I don`t worry about global warming .We ain`t gonna last that long.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike68 View Post
Hedging his bets. I think he just tipped his hand. We`ll find out sooner than later.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
-Winston Churchill

Not saying they were wrong to vote for him you just have to remember that 50% of people have an IQ less than 100. And I would hazard a guess that more than 50% of people are too lazy to actually look up any facts.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I am a lot more concerned about our own leadership, than I am about the leadership in the USA.
X2. If more Canadians paid attention to what is going on in our own back yard instead of looking over the fence into their neighbors we would be better off.

I'm actually enjoying watching the establishment implode.

Don't argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Life Member of:
Wild Sheep Foundation Alberta
Wild Sheep Foundation
NRA

Old 07-21-2017, 02:35 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
So here`s hoping

So you think politicians you do not agree with should be assassinated?

So simply deny all those who voted for him their right to vote?

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
So you think politicians you do not agree with should be assassinated?

So simply deny all those who voted for him their right to vote?
Say the most powerfull leader on the planet is batsh!t crazy, say he is basically uncontrollable, say he wakes up one morning and says "screw North Korea, loose the hounds" Actually that would be fun for some.
It`s not that I disagree with him or the people who voted for him, it`s that the most powerfull man on the planet TWEETS all his thoughts at 3 A.M. And nobody can handle him. That`s why Spicer packed it in.
It`s like having our own Kim Jong Un right next door. If that don`t make you nervous then I want what you are smoking.
Face it, the guy has made a mockery of the U.S. and even when confronted with his mistakes he continues to think he is God. 6 months of him and nothing but scandal and jokes. And criminal investigations. And that crap don`t go away because you fired the head of the FBI.
You can vote for whoever you want. Pretty hard to defend it once a complete lunatic takes the wheel. America is riding in the backseat with a REALLY drunk driver. Going to the Prom. Should be alright. Right Froggy?
Old 07-21-2017, 02:55 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Say the most powerfull leader on the planet is batsh!t crazy, say he is basically uncontrollable, say he wakes up one morning and says "screw North Korea, loose the hounds" Actually that would be fun for some.
It`s not that I disagree with him or the people who voted for him, it`s that the most powerfull man on the planet TWEETS all his thoughts at 3 A.M. And nobody can handle him. That`s why Spicer packed it in.
It`s like having our own Kim Jong Un right next door. If that don`t make you nervous then I want what you are smoking.
Face it, the guy has made a mockery of the U.S. and even when confronted with his mistakes he continues to think he is God. 6 months of him and nothing but scandal and jokes. And criminal investigations. And that crap don`t go away because you fired the head of the FBI.
You can vote for whoever you want. Pretty hard to defend it once a complete lunatic takes the wheel. America is riding in the backseat with a REALLY drunk driver. Going to the Prom. Should be alright. Right Froggy?

Not sure what your connection to Spicer is that he would share his reasons for resigning with you. Care to share.

Or how you're opinion justifies assassination of the President.

As far as the drunk driver goes, are any of his passengers smart enough to say no. Were they all kidnapped?

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post

As far as the drunk driver goes, are any of his passengers smart enough to say no. Were they all kidnapped?
Guess not, they voted for him.
And never said anything about offing Trump, just saying that sh!t happens. Think the CIA has clean hands?
By the way,I can tell you would have voted for him, right? No wonder you are so defensive. Trumpy`s are always playing defence. Get ready, it`s gonna get a hell of a lot worse soon. Sure ain`t going to heal itself.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryry4 View Post

I'm actually enjoying watching the establishment implode.
I'm actually enjoying watching people thinking they are fighting the establishment by electing a billionaire.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:09 PM

ha ha..another one of these threads huh..

"Heads up..thread closure incoming"..
..now, where did that 338 dude go ..and..

Last edited by tri777; 07-21-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
I too was thinking the same thing...
So, who are the comedians going to get their late night schtick?
Rob
Old 07-21-2017, 07:04 PM

His resignation is going to leave a real hole in SNL's shows. That was their best bit in years.

Thomas Sowell
Old 07-21-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
His resignation is going to leave a real hole in SNL's shows. That was their best bit in years.
x2
Old 07-22-2017, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
She was great! I never watch SNL but got hooked on Melissa doing Spicey. Don`t know who is going to do Ms Huckabee but can`t beat the Spicey. Piker you are right, damn hard to beat. Of course there is always Baldwin doing Trump. You know if it wasn`t so funny I would cry. And I am digging a big hole in my back yard, told the wife it`s a root cellar.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Don`t know who is going to do Ms Huckabee .

A retired NFL linebacker?
Old 07-22-2017, 09:19 AM
Banned

O.J .Simpson is out of jail. Trump will draft him for sure.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:06 AM

I wish we had a Trump up here. My stomach churns whenever Canadian political hacks start yapping. I don't even watch the 6 o'clock any more and I'm not missing much.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike68 View Post
He must have a very guilty conscience cuz he's the one looking into the legalities of doing just that.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
He must have a very guilty conscience cuz he's the one looking into the legalities of doing just that.
Good eye. I`m glad some one else sees that. 6 months in and already lawyered up.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:48 AM

Somebody must believe CCN and those other BS news channels, below and above the border. Probably the same hammerheads that are still crying because Hillary lost.
Get over the drama and start concerning yourself with Canadian politics, cause things don't look all that rosey for us.