Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win the US presidential election this year?
Trump 384 70.85%
Biden 158 29.15%
Voters: 542. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 08:31 AM

Default Who will win the US election, a simple poll.

This thread is not about who YOU would vote for or to debate the merits of the candidates, it’s just a simple snap shot to see who people think will win. Let s see lose we can get to the actual result coming up.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:42 AM

Polls are generally meaningless, IMO. They do more to influence opinions and decisions than to report them.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:53 AM
Banned

https://www.facebook.com/iBELONG2MYS...3435522134357/
Old 10-21-2020, 08:55 AM

It think it will be the same as the last one.

Trump loses the general vote, but wins on the college.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:55 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

not Trump.....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-21-2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Why not just copy & paste the words for AO'ers, I won't click anything zucker..
Old 10-21-2020, 09:18 AM

Trump for sure. Whatever CNN/CBC says I go 180 degrees away from that report and usually I win. I believe it will be close. What interesting is the Gay Vote (women) are coming out voting a Trump. I find that odd, but one women stated this.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
Why not just copy & paste the words for AO'ers, I won't click anything zucker..
Cause I don’t know how. My technological skills are limited.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:29 AM

No matter who wins, Americans lose.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 10-21-2020, 09:42 AM

Trump for me, but I’m not black
Old 10-21-2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
This.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Yup
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-21-2020, 10:12 AM

Trump
Old 10-21-2020, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Cause I don’t know how. My technological skills are limited.
Was going to do it for you, but I cannot even get in there..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2020-10-21-10-11-55.jpg (15.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 10-21-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:

This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
Go Back
Visit Help Center

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 10-21-2020, 10:29 AM

I think Trump may have been losing based on COVID dealings but I think the BLM/defund police issues and riots etc. may have a much bigger effect on swing voters in the end so I think Trump will win by a small margin and may even get the popular vote.

There are a lot of left center people that are starting to see this politically correct cancel culture thing and social media censorship and identity issues as going too far and I think that might sway a swing voter who might generally be swayed left by things like climate change and moderate social change like gay marriage. Gay marriage is one thing. Gender reassignment of minors may be viewed as "way too far" by a moderate. A hard lefty is happy with censorship if it quiets the conservative voice but a moderate swing voter is likely to see the bigger picture in giving up free speech regardless of which side they are on. Time will tell. I'm actually excited for Nov 3. Popcorn ready.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
not Trump.....

X-2

Old 10-21-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Trump for me, but I’m not black
Don't buy into the media divisionist BS. There are plenty of conservative black and Hispanic voters. Unsurprisingly they are never given a voice in MSM.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
not Trump.....
Hopefully this poll is a indicator of the opposite.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Was going to do it for you, but I cannot even get in there..
Well it’s trump doing a happy dance, lol.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Hopefully this poll is a indicator of the opposite.
No doubt!. The TDS regulars are going to be in for a bit of butt hurt. If ol sleepy Joe gets in our chances of losing all of our firearms rights will be even in more jeopardy. The TDS crowd lose all their ability to reason. If you think Biden will be better for the US which will affect us here in Canada in more ways than one you are blind.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Lol. You broke down and joined Facebook!
Old 10-21-2020, 11:47 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2020, 03:14 PM

Thumbs up ... This 👇

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post

Polls are generally meaningless, IMO. They do more to influence opinions and decisions than to report them.

Yup ... and the only poll that 'Really' counts (and means anything) is the one that happens on Election Day.

All the others are just 'Entertainment' for the weak-minded.

Selkirk
Old 10-21-2020, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
I think Trump may have been losing based on COVID dealings but I think the BLM/defund police issues and riots etc. may have a much bigger effect on swing voters in the end so I think Trump will win by a small margin and may even get the popular vote.

There are a lot of left center people that are starting to see this politically correct cancel culture thing and social media censorship and identity issues as going too far and I think that might sway a swing voter who might generally be swayed left by things like climate change and moderate social change like gay marriage. Gay marriage is one thing. Gender reassignment of minors may be viewed as "way too far" by a moderate. A hard lefty is happy with censorship if it quiets the conservative voice but a moderate swing voter is likely to see the bigger picture in giving up free speech regardless of which side they are on. Time will tell. I'm actually excited for Nov 3. Popcorn ready.

A lot of this.
There is something not right tho... can’t put my finger on it. The democrats in Washington seem to be sitting back quietly for the most part. Those up for re-election are not enlisting the two primary people Biden or Harris for appearances or approval before their constituents. Trump, eh he’s still a Trump.
Interesting it came to light today that James Comey, of FBI treason fame, has a brother who works for the accounting firm that Hilary Clinton and the foundation used to launder their money, as some suspect. The owner of the accounting firm just happens to kamala Harris Husband. What a tangled web we weave..........
That woman Harris can sure blather on about all whites being inherently racist, I guess unless it’s her white ( wealthy) husband?
It’s a flat out mess down here folks, as Selkirk and others have said the election of whomever simply means we taxpayers bend over a liiitttlllee bit farther.
Osky
Old 10-21-2020, 04:31 PM

Quote:
100% agree.

I don't trust the polls. But last election they were much much closer and Trump still lost the popular vote.

I think Trump won't be able to overcome that this time.

But yeah ......... just like last time ........... no matter who wins ...... America loses ........ it sad that these two clowns are the best that they can come up with.

Once again ...... Kanye West doesn't look like so much of a clown in this crowd ....lol
Old 10-21-2020, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Don't buy into the media divisionist BS. There are plenty of conservative black and Hispanic voters. Unsurprisingly they are never given a voice in MSM.
Sarcasm, I’m talking about Bidens if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black statement. The Democrats definitely don’t own the black vote and if anything have been taking it for granted, people are starting to see this.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:

The media lost interest in the rioting and “peaceful protesting’ after it began to hurt democrats in the polls
Old 10-21-2020, 04:56 PM

I'm hoping it isn't Biden, though I'm not a huge Trump fan. Where I come from it on the matter is all of the hate and division sown by the political left and the media, its got to have the most gaslighting of any campaign, ever. Of course there is some from the Republican side as well, one can't dismiss that either, I simply tire of the left screaming racism and sexism and painting everyone who disagrees with them on points of fact with a really broad brush.

There should be more civil discourse, elected officials should start with their common goals and get together in a much more symbiotic fashion. The Dem's down there have been throwing a collective tantrum since Trump won, they've wasted what could have been productive time working for the US people on vindictive witch hunts against both POTUS and Justice Kavanaugh. They've been pandering to their base with really transparent photo op's where they're kneeling , I can't get behind how fake and insincere that is considering what they get up to.

California is already circling the bowl under Democrat rule, Oregon is in close lockstep with them. Excessive gov't spending, onerous taxation, lack of law enforcement against criminals by the district attorneys, etc. That autonomous protest zone that the rioters set up in Seattle where they formed their own fascist fifedom for an extended period. This would all continue under Biden as well of course, but he'd not have the stones to stomp it out. That crowd would go nuts if Trump won again, and they'd feel the weight of federal charges and heavy police presence. That kind of crap cannot be tolerated, or total anarchy is not far off.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:58 PM

Will be watching CBC reaction again. Yahoo....bring popcorn...
Closed Thread