Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-21-2020, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
I hate justin, I hate jagmeat and I’m done with liberal support in Canada. That pos running our country in the ground needs to be put in jail. We need to stop paying taxes until justin and jagmeat are taken out of our political picture.
After our meeting on another thread, I had to ask: are you deliberately misspelling his name or do you just not care? If deliberate, then I guess it's okay to insult someone's name on AO as far as I can see.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk270 View Post
After our meeting on another thread, I had to ask: are you deliberately misspelling his name or do you just not care? If deliberate, then I guess it's okay to insult someone's name on AO as far as I can see.
Out of all the Turdopes and orange clown name calling you choose this one to direct your wrath? Why haven’t you been calling them out in the name of justice?
Old 10-21-2020, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Does someone need a hug and some warm milk?
Old 10-21-2020, 06:27 PM

These replies provide sufficient answer.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:33 PM

Quote:
These replies provide sufficient answer.
So does this one.
By not answering my question and admitting you’ve complained about him on a previous thread, yet there’s literally been hundreds of intentional misspelling of names, you just proved that you are singling him out. Stalking if you will.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:34 PM

Back to the jagmeat thread......
Old 10-21-2020, 06:47 PM

Dog-pile on Kurt...! Whoohoo!

I miss the good old days when you could walk up to a buddy and just sucker punch him right out of the blue in the gonads. It was not nearly as much fun when it happened to you but it did tend to toughen a guy up...

Problem is now a days it’s just not acceptable to do that....and as a result people, and by that I mean men, have gotten soft. Soft people voted for Trudope. A guy who could take getting clobbered in the nuts and not whine about it would never vote for Sparkle Socks.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:48 PM

I find it especially telling how the media just frames this as “thankfully we avoided an unnecessary election” rather than “ government corruption will not be investigated”. How much more clear do things have to be for a politician to be investigated for corruption in this country?
Old 10-21-2020, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I don’t know if a misspelled name is instantly an insult, maybe it’s being spelled phonetically. Unless maybe your surname is Kunz, then maybe a misspelling would be considered insulting.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:00 PM

We are not being run by just a bad government...we are getting hit hard by some very corrupt, useless,power hungry, money motivated, non politically motivated, bunch of sad kids who are doing what they are told to do to us from the ones higher up the food chain. We can’t even guard ourselves from the huge mess that is still coming our way at an alarming rate...just wait! More to follow...
And all this is just my humble opinion, but I do have age in my corner...so been around awhile! Shirley I can’t be the only one who feels this...did you see what I did there...misspelling is happening to us all!
Sadly
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 10-21-2020, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
We are not being run by just a bad government...we are getting hit hard by some very corrupt, useless,power hungry, money motivated, non politically motivated, bunch of sad kids who are doing what they are told to do to us from the ones higher up the food chain. We can’t even guard ourselves from the huge mess that is still coming our way at an alarming rate...just wait! More to follow...
And all this is just my humble opinion, but I do have age in my corner...so been around awhile! Shirley I can’t be the only one who feels this...did you see what I did there...misspelling is happening to us all!
Sadly
Zip
I totally agree with both you and Shirley.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:20 PM

They should have a conjoined name like other celebrity couples.

Trumeet.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:28 PM

I really liked the dog pile on Kurt, Shirley.....

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 10-21-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Sadly
Zip
I Shirley agree with you Zip.

Canada is now a democracy where it’s citizens are being held hostage by a corrupt government that funds a media that refuses to see the truth and report the truth.

BW
Old 10-21-2020, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post

Trumeet.
Bahahaha!

Thank you for that!
Old 10-21-2020, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post

Trumeet.
Laverne & Shirley?
Old 10-21-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
Laverne & Shirley?

I was going for how the press combine names like Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie to arrive at "Brangelina", and other similar ones.

Besides, those two would be more Lenny & Squiggy: "Hellooo ladies!"
Old 10-21-2020, 07:46 PM
Banned

Help me out here guys...If an election would have been called today, I was seriously thinking about NOT voting I'm so frustrated that our votes from the West have absolutely ZERO impact ?? What can a person from the West do??
Old 10-21-2020, 07:49 PM

Quote:
I totally agree with both you and Shirley.
We are both happy to hear that Kurt505...👍👍
Zip/Shirley

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 10-21-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
I Shirley agree with you Zip.

Canada is now a democracy where it’s citizens are being held hostage by a corrupt government that funds a media that refuses to see the truth and report the truth.

BW
Yes sir....bang on what I’m thinking
Zip

"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 10-21-2020, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Help me out here guys...If an election would have been called today, I was seriously thinking about NOT voting I'm so frustrated that our votes from the West have absolutely ZERO impact ?? What can a person from the West do??
Support separation. That's my last answer, at this point. Anything else seems futile.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 10-21-2020, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Support separation. That's my last answer, at this point. Anything else seems futile.
Up until trudeaus re-election I thought western separation was ridiculous, now I think it’s our only hope.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
We absolutely need to get started! Cops & pensions ASAP.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
We absolutely need to get started! Cops & pensions ASAP.
Yes, that's the first bit, and a CFO. Our provincial police won't be disarming us, which is not a light thing. Also, and probably most important, we need to be collecting our taxes the same as QC does. Another lever.

Old 10-21-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Yes, that's the first bit, and a CFO. Our provincial police won't be disarming us, which is not a light thing. Also, and probably most important, we need to be collecting our taxes the same as QC does. Another lever.
Abso-fricking-lutely!
Old 10-21-2020, 08:15 PM

But, and it's a big But, Kenney is not the one to do anything to help Alberta. Which should be painfully obvious by now.

Old 10-21-2020, 08:21 PM

Quote:
I support this...and more
Zip

"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 10-21-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
But, and it's a big But, Kenney is not the one to do anything to help Alberta. Which should be painfully obvious by now.
Kenney is a federalist and wants nothing to do with Separation. He walks a fine line with one foot on the line and the other squarely on the side of federation in the federation Of a corrupt Canada. We need WEXIT candidates in all the mp ridings in Alberta and Saskatchewan next federal election. The conservatives won’t help us get a fair deal with Ottawa.
WEXIT a provincial police force our on CFO our own pensions collect our own taxes. Western Canada has no chance in the current set up.

BW
Old 10-21-2020, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Kenney is a federalist and wants nothing to do with Separation. He walks a fine line with one foot on the line and the other squarely on the side of federation in the federation Of a corrupt Canada. We need WEXIT candidates in all the mp ridings in Alberta and Saskatchewan next federal election. The conservatives won’t help us get a fair deal with Ottawa.
WEXIT a provincial police force our on CFO our own pensions collect our own taxes. Western Canada has no chance in the current set up.

BW
He is a political animal. He talks a great game, says all the right things usually, and does SFA. He won't even let us know what the Fair Deal Panel (that we paid for) had to say. Because it supports separation, and that is absolutely NOT part of his game plan. Seeing him all cozy with O'Toole didn't give me warm fuzzies either.

Wexit has had an issue from day one with credibility. And they aren't even Wexit anymore. They got rebranded as the "Maverick Party" now. That doesn't help, unless your name is Goose.

It's not looking too good, that's all I'm going to say. As long as any separatist party comes off as wingnuts, it isn't going to garner the support it needs from all the fed up moderate but reasonable Albertans who are just tired of it all. They aren't going to go all 'Yellow Vest'.

Old 10-21-2020, 11:06 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Up until trudeaus re-election I thought western separation was ridiculous, now I think it’s our only hope.
Why did you go and say that. Now I'll have to change my opinion of you.

You just may be okay after all.

George Bernard Shaw