Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangosteen View Post
Not quite. In reality it's the very few people pulling the strings that made those arrangements. The common average German has nothing to do with it. It is payback time for what has happened in Europe over the last two hundred years driven by very special globalist types. My personal opinion only. No link available. Just common sense.
I believe the globalists are rubbing their hands with glee over these attacks. It gives them the social license to enact more laws and regulations, cutting into the rights and freedoms of law abiding people, essentially enslaving them, while the radicals and criminals are not affected as laws meant nothing to them in the first place. It is a very dangerous situation because if the people in power did what was right in the way of allowing individuals to defend themselves and take steps to prevent such incidents that would be great, but rather we see such means of defense being taken away.
Old 12-20-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Get used to it, this type of thing is going to keep happening more and more often, and it won't be long before we see it happening right here in Canada. If only 1 out of 1000 muslim refugees that Trudeau brings in are terrorists or extremists, that means that dozens of them are entering Canada every year. And those dozens of trouble makers will also be recruiting more followers once they are in Canada.
I believe two sisters where killed in an honor killing just a few days ago plus the one in Calgary a few years ago...So sad to say that it already is happening in Canada
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 12-20-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
You gone bonkers Sundance? Huffington Post?

Love the headline, nothing to do at all with the article.

When wives start nagging husbands to stop blowing stuff up or no sex, this jihadi garbage war stuff will go away.

Germany and France are inching closer to civil war. A Milosevic will be along shortly to kick it off. The other character yet to be cast is Clinton.

History has a funny way of repeating itself.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltmania View Post
Tickled pink? Please do explain; ideally with a dozen more sentences ended with exclamation marks. We don't want it to be sensationalist drivel after all.
Please ignore that imbecile.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Get used to it, this type of thing is going to keep happening more and more often, and it won't be long before we see it happening right here in Canada. If only 1 out of 1000 muslim refugees that Trudeau brings in are terrorists or extremists, that means that dozens of them are entering Canada every year. And those dozens of trouble makers will also be recruiting more followers once they are in Canada.
This is plain old fear mongering. Most coming right now are ones with young families with no terrorist connections.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Not quite. In reality it's the very few people pulling the strings that made those arrangements. The common average German has nothing to do with it. It is payback time for what has happened in Europe over the last two hundred years driven by very special globalist types. My personal opinion only. No link available. Just common sense.
This sounds like another one of those wacky jewish conspiracy theories. The only jewish connection I see to all this craziness is the powerful pro-israel jewish lobby in the US called AIPAC. They dictate American foreign policy and it was a Pro-Israeli Jewish guy named Paul Wolfowitz that came up with the whole idea of invading Iraq. Having said that there were many Jewish Americans such as Bernie Sanders who was one of the very few in congress who voted AGAINST the Iraq war.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:53 PM

Default All Conspiracy theory aside

This is a classic tale of government ignorance. What do european modern cultures have in common with middle age middle eastern cultures? The answer is nothing. To force them to live together in peace and harmony is willfully ignornant at best.

There is a very simply solution to this problem. It doesnt involve a class of civilizations or a war of cultures. Eliminate the welfare state. When the "new" Germans or French no longer receive cash and housing from the state they will return to there countries of origin. It is literally that easy. If they decide to cause havok when the payments are cut off then they are deported for there criminal activity. Easy Peasy.

If they decide to remain and make a life for themselves via hard work and good decision making then all the better.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
This is a classic tale of government ignorance. What do european modern cultures have in common with middle age middle eastern cultures? The answer is nothing. To force them to live together in peace and harmony is willfully ignornant at best.

There is a very simply solution to this problem. It doesnt involve a class of civilizations or a war of cultures. Eliminate the welfare state. When the "new" Germans or French no longer receive cash and housing from the state they will return to there countries of origin. It is literally that easy. If they decide to cause havok when the payments are cut off then they are deported for there criminal activity. Easy Peasy.

If they decide to remain and make a life for themselves via hard work and good decision making then all the better.
There would be no need to "force" these two cultures to live together if imperial powers such as the US stopped meddling in the affairs and bombing the sh*t out of the Middle East. But then again oil is big business and that's all they care about.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Link validly showed Muslim families lost loved ones. Enough about all Muslims this and all Muslims that garbage. Lumping everyone together is just plain wrong.
I wish more people had the intelligence to think that way. The world would be much less hellish and chaotic.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Germans are and have always been sheep, led to slaughter.

Grizz
Old 12-20-2016, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFlames View Post
I wish more people had the intelligence to think that way. The world would be much less hellish and chaotic.
You don't need to tell that to us, tell it to those that are doing the deeds. We just want them to stop.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:44 PM

Default Easy on the Racisim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Germans are and have always been sheep, led to slaughter.

Grizz
Hey now I am of German Heritage and very proud of it. My people almost won the war not once but twice. (Joke) We are the only people in the world proud and stubborn enough to try and fight the entire planet not once but twice!
Old 12-20-2016, 02:45 PM

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFlames View Post
There would be no need to "force" these two cultures to live together if imperial powers such as the US stopped meddling in the affairs and bombing the sh*t out of the Middle East. But then again oil is big business and that's all they care about.
I totally agree. I would refer you to the Wes Clark 7 video I posted on the Turkish ambassador thread.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
You don't need to tell that to us, tell it to those that are doing the deeds. We just want them to stop.
They will stop automatically once the US changes their slimy foreign policy founded on greed and blood lust.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
I totally agree. I would refer you to the Wes Clark 7 video I posted on the Turkish ambassador thread.
ok
Old 12-20-2016, 03:40 PM

Enough already this is gone far enough with the innuendo , accusations and generalizations.
Cat