Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-02-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
http://www.hangthebankers.com/brzezi...ar-with-syria/

"...Despite attempts by both the Republican and Democratic leadership to gain support for a war in Syria, a new Reuters poll revealed that only 9 percent of Americans support military intervention in Syria.If the United States intervenes, it will be the least popular war in American history.

The massive and growing evidence forced out by the alternative media, which points to a US backed chemical attack by Al Qaeda led rebel forces to be blamed on Assad, has only accelerated the inevitable downfall of the corporate press that is now only trusted by 23 percent of the public..."
Yep, gone are the days you turn on the TV and expect truth. Entertainment yes, but the big networks are dying and is their own fault.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Banned

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1991 and then threatened to move into Saudi Arabia. The Arabs decided to allow the Americans to come in and defend them. The king of Jordan flew then to the USA and met with George bush ( senior) and asked him to give him a week to go meet with sad dam Husain the Iraqi president and try to resolve it peacefully.
George bush answered the king of Jordan by saying this invasion will allow Iraq to control 20% of all the oil on the planet and that is a matter of national security and the future of Americans and therefore I won't allow it.
Saudi is still paying the Americans for that war

That's what all these wars are about. Look at massacres in poor African countries where no one ever went. Go and read and research if you wanna know the truth. The media is too far gone
Old 09-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Banned

Default Funny.

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/w...URERACIST2.jpg
Old 09-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icatchfish View Post
When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1991 and then threatened to move into Saudi Arabia. The Arabs decided to allow the Americans to come in and defend them. The king of Jordan flew then to the USA and met with George bush ( senior) and asked him to give him a week to go meet with sad dam Husain the Iraqi president and try to resolve it peacefully.
George bush answered the king of Jordan by saying this invasion will allow Iraq to control 20% of all the oil on the planet and that is a matter of national security and the future of Americans and therefore I won't allow it.
Saudi is still paying the Americans for that war

That's what all these wars are about. Look at massacres in poor African countries where no one ever went. Go and read and research if you wanna know the truth. The media is too far gone
I still don't understand why the world lets the US do this. Nothing good comes out of wars the US start. And have they actually won any? Sure they kick the crap out of whom ever they fight, but to actually win is another story. What I see happening is they upset the civilians, and they end up hating the US too. No too many places left in the world where the US is welcome with open arms. But if they send money, all is acceptable, and that is what many of their wars are really about.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Banned

Some of the smaller news sources are publishing reports that the chemical attack was in fact done by the Rebels. Yet none of the major news outlets are publishing such reports, and the US is still blaming Assad. And the rebels claim they got the chemical weapons from Saudi Arabia.

http://www.examiner.com/article/brea...emical-weapons

Since the chemical attacks last week, the Assad government was immediately blamed. On Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry said: That Assad’s guilt was “a judgment already clear to the world," according to theguardian.com.

According to the report on Mint Press there have been several interviews conducted with people in Damascus and Ghouta, a suburb of the Syrian capital.

The interviews were conducted by Ababneh of residents, rebels and their families in Damascus and Ghouta are putting together a different picture of what happened. Many believe that rebels received chemical weapons provided through the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan. It's being reported that these weapons are responsible for last week's gas attack.

The father of a rebel who was killed in what's now being called an accident by many in Ghouta and Damascus said: "My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim. The father said at least 12 rebels including his son were killed by the chemical weapons.

Allegedly they were killed in the tunnel that was used to store the chemicals. These were provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha. He is said to be leading a fighting battalion in the effort to unseat Assad. The weapon was described as a "tube-like structure" by Abdel-Moneim.

Ababneh reports that the rebels said the gas "attack" was the result of them mishandling the chemical weapons they acquired from the Saudis.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:24 AM

Here Mr.U.S,
Go battle these real world WMD's:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fukushi...ported/5347807

"..Radiation levels around Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant are 18 times higher than previously thought, Japanese authorities have warned.

It now says readings taken near the leaking tank on Saturday showed radiation was high enough to prove lethal within four hours of exposure.."
--
Just because there was no malice intention behind fukishima does not
mean that suddenly these are not CW's!!
Old 09-03-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Some of the smaller news sources are publishing reports that the chemical attack was in fact done by the Rebels. Yet none of the major news outlets are publishing such reports, and the US is still blaming Assad. And the rebels claim they got the chemical weapons from Saudi Arabia.

http://www.examiner.com/article/brea...emical-weapons

Since the chemical attacks last week, the Assad government was immediately blamed. On Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry said: That Assad’s guilt was “a judgment already clear to the world," according to theguardian.com.

According to the report on Mint Press there have been several interviews conducted with people in Damascus and Ghouta, a suburb of the Syrian capital.

The interviews were conducted by Ababneh of residents, rebels and their families in Damascus and Ghouta are putting together a different picture of what happened. Many believe that rebels received chemical weapons provided through the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan. It's being reported that these weapons are responsible for last week's gas attack.

The father of a rebel who was killed in what's now being called an accident by many in Ghouta and Damascus said: "My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim. The father said at least 12 rebels including his son were killed by the chemical weapons.

Allegedly they were killed in the tunnel that was used to store the chemicals. These were provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha. He is said to be leading a fighting battalion in the effort to unseat Assad. The weapon was described as a "tube-like structure" by Abdel-Moneim.

Ababneh reports that the rebels said the gas "attack" was the result of them mishandling the chemical weapons they acquired from the Saudis.
With the apparent bag of crap the Americans tried to sell which was reminiscent of past lies the world has shown no stomach for intervention. Obama line in the sand kinda was a stupid thing to say, and the hawks have grabbed hold of it. My biggest fear is that atrocities will get worse as this plays out and the real need for intervention is upcoming. Limited strikes is pointless, serves no objective. I wonder if this is going to escalate.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
With the apparent bag of crap the Americans tried to sell which was reminiscent of past lies the world has shown no stomach for intervention. Obama line in the sand kinda was a stupid thing to say, and the hawks have grabbed hold of it. My biggest fear is that atrocities will get worse as this plays out and the real need for intervention is upcoming. Limited strikes is pointless, serves no objective. I wonder if this is going to escalate.
But who do you provide intervention? The Rebels are terrible, and I am not a big fan of Assad, but I think in this case, he is the lesser of two evils.

I felt the same about Libya.