Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 07-14-2020, 11:15 AM

Default Looking

Would anyone know where a guy could find some Burris signature scope ring screws,Edm area,cabelas nope,PnD nope,even a smith has none,any help is appreciated, thanks
Old 07-14-2020, 03:01 PM
Shooting Xs

I contacted Burris Optics in the US. directly with an email stating the issue and which model,they replied in a couple hours then a confirmation email with tracking # for my free replacement screws an hour later.Fastest customer service ever and this was after getting dicked around by Stoeger Canada for weeks,only to end up being told to call a non 800 #for Burris Optics in the USA,yup great service from our Canadian Burris Reps.
I sent them a Thank you email commending them for the great CS. and asking if they could possibly send a couple CS reps up here to explain to the people at Stoeger Canada what Customer service actually means and how to go about implementing said service.
Old 07-14-2020, 03:13 PM

I get all my fasteners from these guys. Never had a problem and they are cheap compared to getting the screws from a gun place. Not cheap like getting free screws from Burris, but not all companies are as accommodating.

https://www.albanycountyfasteners.com/

Thomas Sowell