Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 03-18-2017, 10:22 PM

Default Looking for feedback on Seek Outside backpack

I am really interested in hearing about people's experiences (good and bad) with Seek Outside backpacks. I am interested in the Revolution frame and either the Fortress 6300 or Precipice 7000 and am curious if any AO members have used or looked at these particular packs.

Plus how would they compare to a Stone Glacier Xcurve frame and Sky Talus 6900 bag.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2017, 11:42 AM

Default Seek outside

I have the perigrine bag. Thought it was smaller then it really is from the video, but the guy in the video is like 6'4". Love it so far. Water proof, large side compartiments, roll top. Whats not to like. The revo frame looks good but ive never seen one in person so i cant say.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:10 PM

I was fortunate to run a prototype Evolution for a few months, before they released them. It was impressive. Pretty sure I posted my thoughts on it around here somewhere.

I bought, and still own, a early production Fortress 6300. Ive owned several different high end expedition packs, that mostly got sold off after using the SO for awhile. We have 3 of their packs in our family now.