Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 03-09-2011, 09:08 PM

Default Finishing up

Received this e-mail from Kim from the ATA. If you have time maybe stop by and give them a hand. Like Kim says alot of work was done so far and they are close to being done.

"Hi all

A lot of work got done last weekend and thanks to all who were able to make it out.

We still have a couple days work left to go to get to the point that we can get a final inspection and get back to the business of the Alberta Trappers Association.

With that said we are asking for more help this coming weekend, Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. Whether you are able to come out for a couple hours or for the entire time your help will be greatly appreciated

Last weekends crew got all of the cleanup, primer and 2 coats through the entire upstairs and 2 rooms downstairs done as well as a bunch of other items.

We have the rest of the downstairs to paint yet as well as the floor upstairs (just going to paint it for now) and we have a trailer load of office furniture and store stock to unload on Sunday once the floor is dry.

Please let me know if you are able to help, either by email or by phone at 780 999 2538

Thanks

Kim"
Old 03-12-2011, 09:17 PM

was anyone able to make it out to help out this weekend? I was there last weekend but couldn't do it this weekend.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:05 PM

I just checked my e-mails now, so we didn't make it.
Doug