Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 03-05-2011, 04:17 PM

Default whats it worth?

Just kind of a PS to Bullseye Bills thread re: his line for sale.

I too thought 70 grand for a single township line was pretty lofty of a price.

I know prices change with the times, but what have single township lines been like, price-wise, over the years? ( 1960s to present ) Lets just say, its a bare bones line with one small cabin, no equipment included.

What would ( should ) it be worth?
Old 03-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Since there are many opinions being expressed already on the guys trap line for sale thread I don't see the point of this thread. If you think it is a good price buy it and if you don't like the price don't buy it.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:42 PM

Not really my point at all, birds.

I"m not asking what you SHOULD pay, I'm asking whats a NORMAL price for a one township trapline.

You kind of come across as a little arrogant in your replys, I'm not trying to start anything here, I just want some opinion on what prices SHOULD be.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoors forever View Post
Not really my point at all, birds.

I"m not asking what you SHOULD pay, I'm asking whats a NORMAL price for a one township trapline.

You kind of come across as a little arrogant in your replys, I'm not trying to start anything here, I just want some opinion on what prices SHOULD be.
I know what you mean, why do some people think they can shoot down anothers question or opinion because they don't deem it worthy? This is a "dicussion forum" right? I have only been on this site a little while but it seems some people figure themselves an authority on certain things and come across arrogant. Keep your questions coming Outdoors - if you knew the answers you wouldn't ask the question!!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfishin View Post
I know what you mean, why do some people think they can shoot down anothers question or opinion because they don't deem it worthy? This is a "dicussion forum" right? I have only been on this site a little while but it seems some people figure themselves an authority on certain things and come across arrogant. Keep your questions coming Outdoors - if you knew the answers you wouldn't ask the question!!
Agreed...seems like alot of the guys on here are all grumpy old men, who are way too easily offended...

anyways...anyone know an average price for a 1 twp line?
Old 03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Banned

Default Sixty Thousand

One I know of by Mountain Aire Lodge sold just a little while ago for $60,000.00. It was advertised at a bit above that locally. I believe it was close to one and a half townships and had a small cabin.