Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-08-2020, 09:20 AM

Default What a crock of horse dung

LNN asked Abela about the suspect’s name. Abela was concerned about people taking vigilante action against the accused, so his name will not be released.

Releasing his name would teach the punk more than the courts could ever hope to.

https://chatnewstoday.ca/2020/04/08/...id-19-prank-2/

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-08-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
“The business took all precautions to ensure that the packaged goods were removed from the shelves and the entire area sanitized in keeping with Covid-19 cleaning protocols,” reads a statement from TPS.
I hope the business takes the dumb donkey to court for damages... that sort of thing must cause all sorts of mental anguish.

ARG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
It has been scientifically proven that a 308 round will not leave your property -- they essentially fall dead at the fence line. But a 38 round, when fired from a handgun, will of its own accord leave your property and destroy any small schools nearby.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:31 AM

You can only hope social media will find out who this scumbag is and release his name to protect the public.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:40 AM

Apparently that is some sort of trend that started a while back in the US.
Young people taking the lids off of ice cream containers in the stores and licking the ice cream and taking a selfie of them doing it.
Horsewhipping needs to return to favor I would think.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:10 AM

It’s a stupid prank and the guy is an idiot but all he needs is a good hard smack in the head and told to smarten up

But more likely people are going to blow this out of problem
Old 04-08-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
It’s a stupid prank and the guy is an idiot but all he needs is a good hard smack in the head and told to smarten up

Honestly, pandemic or no pandemic I feel pitch forks and torches are entirely appropriate for this sort of stupidity.

ARG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
It has been scientifically proven that a 308 round will not leave your property -- they essentially fall dead at the fence line. But a 38 round, when fired from a handgun, will of its own accord leave your property and destroy any small schools nearby.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckhead View Post
Young people taking the lids off of ice cream containers in the stores and licking the ice cream and taking a selfie of them doing it.
Quick, cheap, and effective deterrent. Post the horse whipping on Tik Tok also.

Gerry Burnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post

Hopefully some good old boy administers said smack numerous time on his head. And no it is more than a prank, it could cost someone their life.

Thomas Sowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Au revoir, Gopher View Post
Honestly, pandemic or no pandemic I feel pitch forks and torches are entirely appropriate for this sort of stupidity.

ARG
Maybe you just don’t smack hard enough lol

People really need to look at all the dumb stuff they did when they were younger. Don’t even start with the generation stuff because I heard plenty of stories from my grandpa and other older family members

People seem to do a lot of stupid stuff from they age of 13-25. Realistic consequences are a good thing but people seem to act like they were perfect in their teen and young adult years and most were not
Old 04-08-2020, 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=Au revoir, Gopher;4145371]Honestly, pandemic or no pandemic I feel pitch forks and torches are entirely appropriate for this sort of stupidity.

I'll bring my pitch fork.

Grizz
Old 04-08-2020, 10:25 AM

When did our courts get taken over by spineless gobs of goo?

Stuff like Piker posted, as well as this, https://globalnews.ca/news/6788223/c...ates-released/, blows me away.

So scared of this virus, it seems most have lost their minds.

These guys were released: "One is the accused getaway driver for a recent Toronto murder attempt. Another allegedly pistol-whipped and Tasered two in Ottawa over a drug debt. A third was allegedly involved in a Toronto strip mall shooting."

That literally tells me its more okay to partake in a downtown shooting than the simple chance of getting the virus, sheer madness.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
LNN asked Abela about the suspect’s name. Abela was concerned about people taking vigilante action against the accused, so his name will not be released.

Releasing his name would teach the punk more than the courts could ever hope to.

https://chatnewstoday.ca/2020/04/08/...id-19-prank-2/
When you have to worry about vigilantes, the situation is beyond control.

Grizz
Old 04-08-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckhead View Post
If this ******* likes to lick things he should be taken to the U of A hospital and made to lick the floor in the Covid ward.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
When did our courts get taken over by spineless gobs of goo?

Stuff like Piker posted, as well as this, https://globalnews.ca/news/6788223/c...ates-released/, blows me away.

So scared of this virus, it seems most have lost their minds.

These guys were released: "One is the accused getaway driver for a recent Toronto murder attempt. Another allegedly pistol-whipped and Tasered two in Ottawa over a drug debt. A third was allegedly involved in a Toronto strip mall shooting."

That literally tells me its more okay to partake in a downtown shooting than the simple chance of getting the virus, sheer madness.
You're so brave, I get it. Just think about the at risk population for once in your cynical life, for some this disease would be a death sentence. Just think a little before spouting how brave you are.

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-08-2020, 10:40 AM

This scumbag will likely receive less punishment than the people that received $1000 ,fines for not practicing social distancing. Some five finger dentistry would be a better deterrent than our legal system.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 04-08-2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:46 AM

People are definitely loosing it

By the time this is all over I can only imagine the mental state of society
Old 04-08-2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
You're so brave, I get it. Just think about the at risk population for once in your cynical life, for some this disease would be a death sentence. Just think a little before spouting how brave you are.
You're upset about a name not being released but you're okay with accused shooters being set free? That's just weird man.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:
You're upset about a name not being released but you're okay with accused shooters being set free? That's just weird man.
Nope I'm upset that you constantly make light of the situation. I get it your young, 6ft tall and bullet proof. Lots aren't and your lack of apathy is, frankly disturbing.

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-08-2020, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Nope I'm upset that you constantly make light of the situation. I get it your young, 6ft tall and bullet proof. Lots aren't and your lack of apathy is, frankly disturbing.
Just in the chest though:

-I find calling the cops on your neighbor because he's walking his dog, even though Alberta Health advocates getting out of the house, disturbing;
-I find letting a potential murder free, disturbing;
-I find tracking people via their phone and car and utilizing facial recognition software, disturbing;
-I find restrictions on free speech by the press if it goes against the government mandated Covid policy, disturbing;
-I find it disturbing that the WHO Director, providing guidance at this time, isn't even a MD;
-I find it disturbing the media is using false images in their reports, etc.

I could go on. If this all seems fair and reasonable, carry on, I won't post in your thread anymore. Letting violent criminals go free and apparently defending it, reminds me of people who call evil good and darkness light....
Old 04-08-2020, 11:25 AM

I'm betting this punk comes for a very prominent family in the area. More to not embarrass the family than the punk!

With the economy heading south with a bullet, what the Government needs to do is bring back work camps. 30 days breaking big stones into small stones, would be a good deterrent for this puke!

BW
Old 04-08-2020, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Just in the chest though:

-I find calling the cops on your neighbor because he's walking his dog, even though Alberta Health advocates getting out of the house, disturbing;
-I find letting a potential murder free, disturbing;
-I find tracking people via their phone and car and utilizing facial recognition software, disturbing;
-I find restrictions on free speech by the press if it goes against the government mandated Covid policy, disturbing;
-I find it disturbing that the WHO Director, providing guidance at this time, isn't even a MD;
-I find it disturbing the media is using false images in their reports, etc.

I could go on. If this all seems fair and reasonable, carry on, I won't post in your thread anymore. Letting violent criminals go free and apparently defending it, reminds me of people who call evil good and darkness light....
Where in the world did I defend letting violent criminals go free, ever? I plainly spelled out what I have a problem with and you try and twist it, sad.

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-08-2020, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Hopefully some good old boy administers said smack numerous time on his head. And no it is more than a prank, it could cost someone their life.
So your upset that the system has chosen to not release this young mans name, but you advocate for a beating ? Gotcha

I must ask then, what should society advocate for someone who has nothing to do with this situation laying a beating on a young man ?
Old 04-08-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
So your upset that the system has chosen to not release this young mans name, but you advocate for a beating ? Gotcha

I must ask then, what should society advocate for someone who has nothing to do with this situation laying a beating on a young man ?
In this instance, he would get a slap on the wrists from the courts, and laugh about it with his buds. So yes, him seeing that society is not as humored with his behavior as he is would send a strong message. I am, sick and tired of society coddling criminals. And yes, that is what he is, a common criminal. He should be treated as such.

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-08-2020, 11:46 AM

Quote:
In this instance, he would get a slap on the wrists from the courts, and laugh about it with his buds. So yes, him seeing that society is not as humored with his behavior as he is would send a strong message. I am, sick and tired of society coddling criminals. And yes, that is what he is, a common criminal. He should be treated as such.
I view it differently, he is a young adult who will make mistakes... We all did...

You, a mature adult with obvious world experience advocating someone else beat the snot out of an young adult just being an idiot. You may want to look deep into a mirror to see who the one with criminal intentions are....
Old 04-08-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
I view it differently, he is a young adult who will make mistakes... We all did...

You, a mature adult with obvious world experience advocating someone else beat the snot out of an young adult just being an idiot. You may want to look deep into a mirror to see who the one with criminal intentions are....
I guess we have different views, I'm alright with that. Wanting to train a young man in the way he should go doesn't make me a criminal.

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-08-2020, 12:33 PM

I don't think we should be using, adult or man, in their description here, they haven't earned either of those titles. More like young punks, now we can talk mistakes and punishment.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:34 PM

Default July 7 he is in court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
I'm betting this punk comes for a very prominent family in the area. More to not embarrass the family than the punk!

With the economy heading south with a bullet, what the Government needs to do is bring back work camps. 30 days breaking big stones into small stones, would be a good deterrent for this puke!

BW
Pull the court docket for July 7 and his name will be on it, or if anyone has the time to sit through court on that day.
WDF
Old 04-08-2020, 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=Grizzly Adams;4145382]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au revoir, Gopher View Post

I'll bring my pitch fork.

If someone will bring the rope, I'll bring the tree. Grizz
Old 04-08-2020, 12:37 PM

I think this is where this stupid idea started !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kDAzYjbugo

hope the link works as I am somewhat technologically challenged!
Old 04-08-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Da Fisherman View Post
Pull the court docket for July 7 and his name will be on it, or if anyone has the time to sit through court on that day.
WDF
Really the guy is not some sexual predator that is getting released into the community he is a moron not a hardcore criminal

If people are freaking about this just wait it’s going to get better